What's new

Pakistani officials furious over ‘Homeland’

I have repeatedly seen this in their media outlets and here in pdf. They totally despise any thing US but they are totally okay with USAID and foundations like Gates & Melinda doing some great work in that part of the world.

Hypocrisy of the tallest order.
In reality, it would probably be ignored. Russian movies do not have the reach like Hollywood does. Which is why people get more upset with our Hollywood productions. Regardless we won't ban it.

Does Sacrifice of 10,000 + pakistani soldiers in WoT change American views and perceptions about Pakistan commitment to WoT. In Fact how many average american Joe knows about sacrifices of Pakistan army ?

Meanwhile Americans overlook the fact when they themselve cultivate sources in terrorist groups but goes lady gaga over when Pakistan does the same

FBI Agent cultivated sources within Jundullah in Pakistan

The irony is Whole american nation willing to look over the fact of CIA negligence about informing FBI on 9/11 terrorists they were tracking since 2000 and those who came to America and terrorists were taking flying lessons on US soil but once it comes to OBL, I would post a photo @Jungibaaz recently posted somewhere else descirbing american mentalid

dumbamerica.jpg

Last edited:
I Watched it
Action packed total crapped
but the role of the cia and isi were reversed.
and Pakistan looked like india (hellhole) and the fact that its obama's favourite show pisses me off.
Sue them
It doesn't have any truth in it
and please before replying go watch it
even the indians will understand ._.
Its american so just sue them :D

Watched Zero Dark Thirty...and got to know that Arabic is fluently spoken in the streets of Rawalpindi and also in Abbottabad!

Pretty surprising, guess I have been living in the wrong country.

producers and directors should at least put these basic things right.

Lebanese accent to be precise :D

I am still curious exactly which part of the country was shown in a wrong manner. I am willing to give a point by point rebuttal to them.

You say RAW has been involved in terror related activities, should I ask for proof? No not really, cause I have heard so many reasons which end up without giving any.

You can project India as a desert rag-tag nation as much as you want, will people like what they see? I bet no one believe that India is supporting terrorism, except Pakistan that is to say.

The two do add up, if you know how nations play. This is not some person to person relation where one would call the other a friend :lol: if you think so.

See, you admit yourself that CIA funded, lets talk about this

CIA supported and funded a Jihad in Afghanistan cause they saw it as the best solution to diminish the influence of USSR. Who gave them this option of funding a Jihad? Pakistan. Who wrapped up any funding to them post Afghan scenario? USA. Who kept supporting them even after the goal was achieved? Pakistan. Who told them to use it against India in Kashmir and kept them in their own home? Pakistan. Who asked them to continue supporting these people when they knew that it was hardly working like in Afghan? Pakistan.

And Muslism are directly responsible for being used in a game by a country which is far far away from any real harm.

Not RAW but Indian Military intelligence definitely and proof is in the pudding i.e. reports published in your own newspapers

Its in a report of the UN which was done with respect to slum development in Mumbai. Let me try and dig it out for you in a day or so. Just landed up from a high altitude trek. Anyways, lets take this off-line. Will try and message you the thing in the members forum.

The demographic map is from wiki.
Could you PM me that report too bro? :D

Not RAW but Indian Military intelligence definitely and proof is in the pudding i.e. reports published in your own newspapers
If the best source you have is the Indian media then you are on shaky ground.I wouldn't trust those fools to tell me the time of day let alone credible news.

No you guys are a guaranteed tawaif on anything anti Pakistan. You never stay quiet.

Apne mulk ki tarreef kahi or jake kar.... USA and China know this quality of yours very well.

The ISI doesn't support these groups because they hate women or because they espouse certain ideologies. They are merely tools, in the same way that India used LTTE or the US used Contras. The difference is that ISI didn't have as much control over their assets as they should have.
And that's the whole point, if your Establishment hasn't got it already. Many cadres of your 'good' terror organisations like the LeT and JeM raised, trained and funded by the Establishment for fighting the PA's proxy wars against India and Afghanistan have morphed into 'bad' terrorists and have created mayhem in Pakistan because they've gone out of control.

Using these terrorists as 'strategic assets' is like hitting your own foot with an axe. And therefore you guys are reaping what you sowed.

Could you PM me that report too bro? :D

If the best source you have is the Indian media then you are on shaky ground.I wouldn't trust those fools to tell me the time of day let alone credible news.

TSD isn't a fiction created by Indian media along with Indian MI presence in afghanistan since 2002 and training afghan Intel

Hollywood's films and dramas, I think, are related with the american foreign policy. Because when they were in cold war they portrayed USSR as enemies, after this North Korea helped to promote Hollywood films as the script writers got a character which was a threat to world peace and now Pakistan is helping themt to earn, as a main reason for churning the terrorism and terrorist out. After war on terror is over there would be another country to fill the void, IMO next turn is of China and so on.
Guys don't you worry. I think american army needs a propaganda to get the incumbents from public without this they will have the deficiency for soldiers.

There are a couple parts to this from my perspective.

NO country would like to be shown in a bad light as this series does. And for that and what it's worth I apologize to the Pakistanis.

Secondly, we allow such series around as a part of our freedoms. I'd ask you imagine a movie made in Pakistan showing India both being attacked and Pakistan coming out as victorious. Surely it would be very popular within Pakistan, if it were to be well made.

Pakistan unfortunately is looked at very poorly by our citizens, especially after OBL was found there. Many do not have the opportunity to experience what I did when I was among pakistanis in Pakistan.

Trust me, we in the diplomatic corps are not fans of such Hollywood movies that only make our life difficult, including the one about North Korea.

Mr Vijay please stop talking on behalf of Americans, its getting embarrassing now :sick:

Hollywood's films and dramas, I think, are related with the american foreign policy. Because when they were in cold war they portrayed USSR as enemies, after this North Korea helped to promote Hollywood films as the script writers got a character which was a threat to world peace and now Pakistan is helping themt to earn, as a main reason for churning the terrorism and terrorist out. After war on terror is over there would be another country to fill the void, IMO next turn is of China and so on.
Guys don't you worry. I think american army needs a propaganda to get the incumbents from public without this they will have the deficiency for soldiers.

You have a very naive view of Hollywood. It is not a monolith first of all. There are tens of production houses and tonnes of directors who have their own creative styles and own method of bringing out an idea.

And we don't use China as a punching bag. We show the spectacular high rises in china as frequently as new york skyline.

@waz @Jungibaaz @Oscar feel free to delete this post, if you think its going off topic. But, please do edit mr Icewolf post also for bringing India into this.

Since, you brought it up. Enjoy :)

Orangi Town as per UNDP. Which the resident Ostrich Pseudo Economist Haq, so desperately tried defending in his blog. :P
4. Orangi Town, Pakistan - 1.8 Million - TheRichest
5 Biggest Slums in the World
and ofcourse UNDP reports which are as follows. Now educate yourself. In fact, it is the most slummy country as per the below demographic released by UNDP

View attachment 179293

Indian journalist visted Orangi town and compared it with Indian slums. While Indian slums are like actual slums we see in movies, orangi town was like lower middle income area of Mumbai.

Not every slum is same, you don't seriously believe there is any similarity between China slum and Indian slum right?

Indian journalist visted Orangi town and compared it with Indian slums. While Indian slums are like actual slums we see in movies, orangi town was like lower middle income area of Mumbai.

Not every slum is same, you don't seriously believe there is any similarity between China slum and Indian slum right?

Your source is an Indian journalist? For a Pakistani that is really trying too hard :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom