What's new

Pakistani officials furious over ‘Homeland’

God.... where do I live then? I thot pak army was fighting ttp. ..
And Islamabad was one of the most beautiful capitals in the world.....

Did I debate about the intensity of slums in India or Pakistan?
I just said Hollywood portrays All of Pakistan as some Indian slum.

Huge difference between slum culture in South Asian countries.

Well can give example of even bigger slums in Pakistan?? Why want to troll??

Your source is an Indian journalist? For a Pakistani that is really trying too hard :P

Source is someone who have visted slums of Mumbai and Orangi town. Even in FATA you will not find Indian like slums. In fact i was reading article of Indian who visited FATA villages and compared it Bimaru states villages. He found even FATA villages had less poverty.

India is shupa powa but in terms of average people living like rats is many times higher then other poor countries. Indian poors can be compared to Afghanis.

Source is someone who have visted slums of Mumbai and Orangi town. Even in FATA you will not find Indian like slums. In fact i was reading article of Indian who visited FATA villages and compared it Bimaru states villages. He found even FATA villages had less poverty.

India is shupa powa but in terms of average people living like rats is many times higher then other poor countries. Indian poors can be compared to Afghanis.

Pleeeease...Indian journalist vs a UN report. Like I said, trying too hard. Next time in any discussion let's agree to use Indian journalist version over any other source. Ok? :P :wave:

Yeah, you definetly show about China. But let the future tell what is going to be portrayed about China once China indulges into matters which are against your interests.
As far as your first claim is concerned, may be I have the naive idea about Hollywood but you cant rule out the narrative given by your mainstream Media which fertile the national opinion. And by seeing the inclination of public ,writers and directors as well
as producers put their stakes and resources in the script which the public want to see and listen. After all you don't walk against the tides of water and if you do you bear the consequences. As one universal rule of investment, you put your resources where you get higher return and no sane people put its precious resources in that script which the public does not want to hear.

Last edited:
stereotyping by hollywood, even we have suffered it.........

Pleeeease...Indian journalist vs a UN report. Like I said, trying too hard. Next time in any discussion let's agree to use Indian journalist version over any other source. Ok? :P :wave:

I will take word of someone who have visited both places to compare over hindutva on pdf.

Indian journalist visted Orangi town and compared it with Indian slums. While Indian slums are like actual slums we see in movies, orangi town was like lower middle income area of Mumbai.

Not every slum is same, you don't seriously believe there is any similarity between China slum and Indian slum right?
How laughable, watch Kevin Mccloud's (British guy) Mumbai slum experience ("Kevin McCloud Slumming it"). The slums are (relatively) clean, well organised and friendly- most even have satellite tv and the "slums" have something like an annual $10 Billion USD output (untaxed of course). They are sitting on billions of dollars of land though so the slum inhabitants are being rehoused (free of cost) in tower blocks by the Mumbai government.

None of what you are saying is rooted in reality.

Yeah, you definetly show about China. But let the future tell what is going to be portrayed about China once China indulges into matters which are against your interests.
As far as your first claim is concerned, may be I have the naive idea about Hollywood but you cant rule out the narrative given by your mainstream Media which fertile the national opinion. And by seeing the inclination of public ,writers and directors as well
as producers put their stakes and resources in the script which the public want to see and listen. After all you don't walk against the tides of water and if you do you bear the consequences. As one universal rule of investment, you put your resources where you get higher return and no sane people put its precious resources in that script which the public does not want to hear.
You have a very naive view of Hollywood. It is not a monolith first of all. There are tens of production houses and tonnes of directors who have their own creative styles and own method of bringing out an idea.

And we don't use China as a punching bag. We show the spectacular high rises in china as frequently as new york skyline.

How laughable, watch Kevin Mccloud's (British guy) Mumbai slum experience ("Kevin McCloud Slumming it"). The slums are (relatively) clean, well organised and friendly- most even have satellite tv and the "slums" have something like an annual $10 Billion USD output (untaxed of course). They are sitting on billions of dollars of land though so the slum inhabitants are being rehoused (free of cost) in tower blocks by the Mumbai government.

Do not quote me dumb sardar, i only talk with proper Indians. Orangi town is more like lower middle income area of Mumbai then slum.

Here is orangi town Karachi

602358_293782977404784_122872831_n.jpg

And here is Mumbai slum

dharavi-industry-615.jpg

Shhhhhh....Please don't wake them up to reality!

It's best if Pakistanis keep their benchmarks low and keep comparing themselves to India from a decade ago...all while we steadily progress to the next level.
Serves us well when these delusional fools sound like morons on the web...only adds to the colorful adjectives associated with them already!

Not RAW but Indian Military intelligence definitely and proof is in the pudding i.e. reports published in your own newspapers
:lol:

So attacking an intelligence agency according to Indian Media is true but not the reports of Dawood in Paistan. :lol:

You guys are big hypocrites . :enjoy:

I will take word of someone who have visited both places to compare over hindutva on pdf.

Let's remember to use Indian journalist quote even on Kashmir. UN and all resolutions go to hell? Right :D Since, Indian journalists have visited Kashmir and seen elections being held :P .

This is what happens when you have no leg to stand on. Indian journalist visiting vs UN reports :D Ostrich syndrome :D

Now, I am out of this thread, before I get my 2nd warning till date :P

You're not making much sense. How can all this be true, when the Americans pay (according to them) "hefty" dollars and call Pakistan an ally in the war on terror? The two don't add up.

You either call someone deceitful and end all relationships or you simply act like true friends and don't back stab each other. How deceitful is it to carry on with a dysfunctional relationship? Simple universal rules. I didn't make them up..

Err...Born yesterday? Deceit is something best looked at within before looking without. Taking someone's money and then deceiving them is far clearer example of deceit. People who pay money have "bought" co-operation & owe no loyalty to those so paid.

Look it is entertainment - After all they (USA) won the second world war! they fought the Japanese, Italians and the Germans according to John Wayne etc....look at their war films!

Pakistan should be proud welcome to the club!

Back
Top Bottom