What's new

Pakistani national, Sanaullah attacked in high security central jail

Yet again, pathetic response by our media, no mention of it.

The guy is in coma in a hospital in Chandigarh and the Indian media is showing more info about him than Pakistani.

lanat ho in sab media houses par.

You never know how many Pakistanis are on record in Indian Jails so Media here is NOT supposed to have the data and information.

Since the Pakistani prisoner is in Indian jail hence their media has access to the data and information.

Yet again, pathetic response by our media, no mention of it.

The guy is in coma in a hospital in Chandigarh and the Indian media is showing more info about him than Pakistani.

lanat ho in sab media houses par.

The Pakistani liberal media are waiting for New York Times to pick up the story and make it cool before they bother with it.

Its a bad incident, It must not happen. Indian govt has already asked states to beef up security in prisons where Pakistani prisioners are.

Uttar pradesh and Rajsthan has proactively taken measures, Jammu should have taken actions.

For Pakistani members: Indian Jails are under State government control. No ISI like agencies control Indian jails. Its a big failure of Jammu government.

Hope the injured person recover soon and if possible sent to Pakistan.

Yea, @Indians, put your money where your mouth is.....you would put any drama queen to shame.
And when did that Goswami did ever pulled his head out of his backside.....no wonder all he sees is India. !!

Arnab goswami doesnt represent india or indian media... He is one of the 1000s of anchors..... Yes i admit he is too nationlist and one of the most arrogant anchors..... If you watch yesterday there were few channels who conducted the show so well.... But then when you are looking for something to complain on indian media... arnab can be your best bet....

Last edited by a moderator:
This is exactly what I was talking about yesterday.. But the responsibility of this is still with Pakistan as this is simply a reaction to the attack on Sarabjeet.. Reprehensible, but a reaction all the same.. Expecting another Indian inmate to be beaten up in Pakistan next.. Its the same story of cross border firings/attacks that we saw in December, only the battleground is different..

And now after this you might be lecturing us about not to give reason and justification for an act of terrorism and violence.

No wonder you have been kicked so many times out of this forum.

You never know how many Pakistanis are on record in Indian Jails so Media here is NOT supposed to have the data and information.

Since the Pakistani prisoner is in Indian jail hence their media has access to the data and information.

THe Indian media was airing a live feed from ARY news and translating all that came on ARY, why can't we do the same and air this incident?

He was in jail apparently for killing his fellow soldier. Please no cheerleading for Chinese here at least. This has nothing to do with China.

So the guy was an old b@stard. Not surprised. "rolleyes:

Not cheerleading for Chinese. Just saying. If you want to show ghairat, go show it in DBO sector.

P.S-What is this latest Pakistani obsession with Goswami ?

No obsession. We have found the general psychology of the Indian populace in the face of Arnab. That's why we keep mentioning him as a reference to all of you.

jaisi karni, waisi bharni........... as simple as that....

There are 30+ Indian prisoners including women in the same Kot Lakhpat jail. Dozens others in other jails of Pakistan. Agar ham jaisi karni par aa gaye na to phir roz state funeral karna parhai ga tum logon ko.

But we won't do it. Don't worry. Sarabjit was an exceptional case.

Not a single difference I can find with these two countries. Both emotionally crippled. Continue to slaughter each others prisoners and work your way up. Then press restart and pray for a better result.

THe Indian media was airing a live feed from ARY news and translating all that came on ARY, why can't we do the same and air this incident?

I dont know much about Indian news agencies and their ability to deliver news, I did promise myself not to watch a live news feed from pak channels. They repeat same line a 100 times in 3 minutes, enough to make ears bleed. My point being, clueless and incompetent.

So the guy was an old b@stard. Not surprised. "rolleyes:

Not cheerleading for Chinese. Just saying. If you want to show ghairat, go show it in DBO sector.

No obsession. We have found the general psychology of the Indian populace in the face of Arnab. That's why we keep mentioning him as a reference to all of you.

Its a bit like we equating pakistanis with the 'defence analyst with red cap'.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom