What's new

Pakistani national, Sanaullah attacked in high security central jail

Yea, @Indians, put your money where your mouth is.....you would put any drama queen to shame.
And when did that Goswami did ever pulled his head out of his backside.....no wonder all he sees is India. !!

Unlike Pakistan, This was not state sponsered attack. Mr Singh was killed to get political milage. Ur agencies killed Mr Singh. He had completed 20 year jail term, he was suppose to come back into India after few years. It was your rougue agencies which didn't want him to come into one piece.

@ISI terrorists Attack: It was Jammu govt failure to provide security. We are empathic towards that Pakistani terrorists. Hope he recover and go back to Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets reverse all Indian comments about Pakistani after Sarbjeet death....

So the guy was an old b@stard. Not surprised. "rolleyes:

Not cheerleading for Chinese. Just saying. If you want to show ghairat, go show it in DBO sector.

No obsession. We have found the general psychology of the Indian populace in the face of Arnab. That's why we keep mentioning him as a reference to all of you.

Our army is there in the DBO sector and technically we are also many kilometres inside the Chinese line of perception of LAC. Anyway, this is not a question of ghairat. This guy was a criminal and did what criminals do .Would have happened if Sarabjit hadn't been killed, most probably.

About Goswami, well yeah you can say he is India's Bill O Reilly.Has his following , has his haters.

Arnab goswami doesnt represent india or indian media... He is one of the 1000s of anchors..... Yes i admit he is too nationlist and one of the most arrogant anchors..... If you watch yesterday there were few channels who conducted the show so well.... But then when you are looking for something to complain on indian media... arnab can be your best bet....

He seems to be the only BS artist often quoted by Indian members.....surely seems to float their boat.

Not a single difference I can find with these two countries. Both emotionally crippled. Continue to slaughter each others prisoners and work your way up. Then press restart and pray for a better result.
This is shameful and shows Indian prison system in poor light. Not really proud moment.
The fact that Indian prisons has weapons and cell phone among other things is wellknown. We keep hearing how many of these siezed from time to time.

No one saw the attack coming in Pakistan's case. This incident however is shame on India.

Thats the most ridiculous excuse I have heard so far..

No one saw the attack coming in Pakistan's case. This incident however is shame on India.

Thats the most ridiculous excuse I have heard so far..

There are 30+ Indian prisoners including women in the same Kot Lakhpat jail. Dozens others in other jails of Pakistan. Agar ham jaisi karni par aa gaye na to phir roz state funeral karna parhai ga tum logon ko.

But we won't do it. Don't worry. Sarabjit was an exceptional case.

And then Pakistani prisoners will be made to suffer in the same way. There's no point in this.
After what happened to Sarabjit , it was obviouls that Pakistani was going to pay for it in India. There was no way we could have prevented a reaction from someone.

Let's just try to end this right here.

Its a bit like we equating pakistanis with the 'defence analyst with red cap'.

Red cap guy rarely comes on any major Pakistani news channel unlike Arnab. And to be honest most of you are like him. Head in your own as$, whiners.

There are 30+ Indian prisoners including women in the same Kot Lakhpat jail. Dozens others in other jails of Pakistan. Agar ham jaisi karni par aa gaye na to phir roz state funeral karna parhai ga tum logon ko.

But we won't do it. Don't worry. Sarabjit was an exceptional case.

Who started it.....u guys.

And dont be a fool to assume that only u guys can slaughter ur prisoners. As I said - it is as simple as that......the type of behavior u dish out to Indians in ur jails......expect the same for Pakistani nationals in Indian jails.

But alas! u guys even refuse to accept the bodies of your own nationals....

And then Pakistani prisoners will be made to suffer in the same way. There's no point in this.
After what happened to Sarabjit , it was obviouls that Pakistani was going to pay for it in India. There was no way we could have prevented a reaction from someone.

As I already said. We won't do it. So we won't

This ghatiyapan was expected from you. You have done it even before Sarabjit case. It is upto you to end it here. We killed a terrorist in the end.

It could have been prevented. They could have isolated the pakistani prisoners till it dies down. The fact that it happened within 3 days, shows incompetence in the least, if not complicity in the act.

Who started it.....u guys.

And dont be a fool to assume that only u guys can slaughter ur prisoners. As I said - it is as simple as that......the type of behavior u dish out to Indians in ur jails......expect the same for Pakistani nationals in Indian jails.

But alas! u guys even refuse to accept the bodies of your own nationals....

It doesn't matter who started. This foolishness might cost a life of another Indian even though I am sure it won't happen.

It is only you Indians who are low enough to expect and cheer for an attack on an innocent.

Red cap guy rarely comes on any major Pakistani news channel unlike Arnab. And to be honest most of you are like him. Head in your own as$, whiners.

Red cap not only appears on major Pakistani news channels but also used to give speeches in various colleges across Pakistan.

He also organised street marches in PAkistan. I have seen so many PAkistanis in favour of making him the next president :lol:

No comparison with Goswami. He is just a news anchor and not bigoted like that Red cap monkey is against
hindus , sikhs , jews and others.

Back
Top Bottom