What's new

Pakistani national, Sanaullah attacked in high security central jail

Red cap guy rarely comes on any major Pakistani news channel unlike Arnab. And to be honest most of you are like him. Head in your own as$, whiners.
I wont be able to say most of you guys are like red cap guy, quite a few though. :)

THe Indian media was airing a live feed from ARY news and translating all that came on ARY, why can't we do the same and air this incident?

our media does not hype things unlike Indian one.

They needed live commentry to divert attention. Here its not a vote grabber

As I already said. We won't do it. So we won't

This ghatiyapan was expected from you. You have done it even before Sarabjit case. It is upto you to end it here. We killed a terrorist in the end.

This guy was also a terrorist/mujahid. No one feels sorry for him

As I already said. We won't do it. So we won't

This ghatiyapan was expected from you. You have done it even before Sarabjit case. It is upto you to end it here. We killed a terrorist in the end.

This guy was also a terrorist/mujahid. No one feels sorry for him

It doesn't matter who started. This foolishness might cost a life of another Indian even though I am sure it won't happen.

It is only you Indians who are low enough to expect and cheer for an attack on an innocent.

I see very few Indian celebrating this. not nearly as many as i saw PAkistanis celebrating the attack on Sarabjit. On that thread , it seemed as if PAkistan had won a world cup

Red cap not only appears on major Pakistani news channels but also used to give speeches in various colleges across Pakistan.

He also organised street marches in PAkistan. I have seen so many PAkistanis in favour of making him the next president :lol:

No comparison with Goswami. He is just a news anchor and not bigoted like that Red cap monkey is against
hindus , sikhs , jews and others.

Red cap is rarely seen on major Pakistani channels. Most of the video of him that you guys search due to obsession are normally at least a year old. :rolleyes:

One might say you are justifying terrorism.

Anyways, we need an emergency prisoner exchange program.

If anywhere my post indicates that I supported the attack, then its a miscommunication.. Unlike most Pakistani members here, I take no pleasure in a helpless person getting beaten to death.

our media does not hype things unlike Indian one.

They needed live commentry to divert attention. Here its not a vote grabber

Yeah well our media is much more peace loving (especially the main Jang group)...besides we also have elections going on now.

It doesn't matter who started. This foolishness might cost a life of another Indian even though I am sure it won't happen.

It is only you Indians who are low enough to expect and cheer for an attack on an innocent.

He was not innocent. And such tit for tat actions will unfortunately continue

And now after this you might be lecturing us about not to give reason and justification for an act of terrorism and violence.

I would give the same lecture to the morons who beat up the helpless Pakistani in Indian jail. 2 wrongs do not make a right.. But the 1st wrong always gets the larger share of the blame..

No wonder you have been kicked so many times out of this forum.
And here comes the reflection of incompetency in the form of personal attacks :D

No one's cheering man........... but, the attack on Pakistani nationals after Sarabjit's murder was not quite surprising.....

Every action has it''s reactions...

I see very few Indian celebrating this. not nearly as many as i saw PAkistanis celebrating the attack on Sarabjit. On that thread , it seemed as if PAkistan had won a world cup

Some are justifying it. Like @Karan1970. Some are cheering for it. Some are trying to hide their pleasure over it because they don't want to get banned. After all they know it is a Pakistani forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unlike Pakistan, This was not state sponsered attack. Mr Singh was killed to get political milage. Ur agencies killed Mr Singh. He had completed 20 year jail term, he was suppose to come back into India after few years. It was your rougue agencies which didn't want him to come into one piece.

@ISI terrorists Attack: It was Jammu govt failure to provide security. We are empathic towards that Pakistani terrorists. Hope he recover and go back to Pakistan.

Nonsense man....what mileage did his killing achieved....for any agency, it would have been better to keep him alive and watch the Indian suffering and laugh at their helplessness....obviously after the attack on the Indian terrorist, the despicable RAW initiated on another fake encounter......after issuing notification to beef up the security, and a murderer still getting access to a weapon.... something like this could only happen in India. !!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would give the same lecture to the morons who beat up the helpless Pakistani in Indian jail. 2 wrongs do not make a right.. But the 1st wrong always gets the larger share of the blame..

And here comes the reflection of incompetency in the form of personal attacks :D
I think we have bigger share of blame because it was expected and preventable.

Will you give the same justification first before that lecture.

And here comes the reflection of incompetency in the form of personal attacks

You whine that you are banned on this forum again and again. Don't you. ;)

Back
Top Bottom