What's new

Pakistani Muslims in Japan

Genghiz Khan was not against any religion and his descendants who ruled different regions all converted to Islam themselves LOL.

who are you telling, they think Tamurlaine was converted to Islam by word. What they dont know is this is what happens to whoever goes against Islam and example are all around you. First you hate Islam then you get curious and start reading it and read Quran and once you do magic happens.

believe in what about him exactly?
As promised Messiah, second coming of Jesus Christ, a messenger from God etc.

With the greatest respect... who made you judge and jury as to what they are?
I say with the greatest respect, only because I didn't expect this nonsense from you.

Haven't I told this above? I have no grudges or contempt against Qadianis / Ahmadis. My original post was to be taken sarcastically as Qadianis are not considered to be "authentic" Muslims, and not even Pakistanis by our so-called historians. I have visited the notorious grave of our national pride of Pakistan Dr. Abdus Salam in Rabwah (Chenab Nagar) during my recent tour to Pakistan. On his grave sign, these Mullah bastards have erased everything that could potentially "prove" he was in fact a Muslim. Why the heck would one do that unless almost entire nation regarded him as such?
IMG_1914%20%282%29.JPG

I'm not sure he was taking at shot at them. I seemed more about Pakistan not recognizing them as Muslims. @Norwegian Did I misunderstand your post?
Damn true. Its so sad that an Indian (enemy :D) can understand irony in my post but not my fellow Pakistanis. Low on IQ? :D

Ahmadis are divided into two sects: Lahoris based in Lahore and Qadianis based in Qadian. The Qadianis transferred their head office from Qadian to Rabwa after the independence of Pakistan but are still knows as Qadianis. Now these Qadianis moved head office to London. Lahori Ahmadis is a smaller sect and most Ahmadis are Qadianis. It is correct to call them Qadianis since most follow Qadian based beliefs. The Sunni Muslim sects: Deobandi based in Deoband and Barelvis based in Bareilly are also called by their names. If we use Deobandi and Barelvi sects then using Qadiani to denote most Ahmadis is also correct.
Yes, that's why I call them Qadianis and not Lahoris or Ahmadis.

The title should have been Pakistani Ahmedis in Japan.

By the way, no offence to anyone here, but Ahmedis are not Muslims.

LOL. Saying to a Muslim that he is not a Muslim, if that's not offensive, then what is? :D

As promised Messiah, second coming of Jesus Christ, a messenger from God etc.

Haven't I told this above? I have no grudges or contempt against Qadianis / Ahmadis. My original post was to be taken sarcastically as Qadianis are not considered to be "authentic" Muslims, and not even Pakistanis by our so-called historians. I have visited the notorious grave of our national pride of Pakistan Dr. Abdus Salam in Rabwah (Chenab Nagar) during my recent tour to Pakistan. On his grave sign, these Mullah bastards have erased everything that could potentially "prove" he was in fact a Muslim. Why the heck would one do that unless almost entire nation regarded him as such?
IMG_1914%20%282%29.JPG

Damn true. Its so sad that an Indian (enemy :D) can understand irony in my post but not my fellow Pakistanis. Low on IQ? :D

Yes, that's why I call them Qadianis and not Lahoris or Ahmadis.

LOL. Saying to a Muslim that he is not a Muslim, if that's not offensive, then what is? :D
You call them whatever you want but they are Ahmdi Muslims:coffee: the Sarkari Muslim even want to snatch their sect name as they already tried to make them NON Sarkari Muslims?
Btw Ahmadiya Muslim community is an old Muslim community 1935~not only preaching and spreading Islam but also super active on it's volunteer work " Humanity First " Japanese government always admired their work specially Kobe earthquake/Nigata earthquake and Tsunami tragedy etc, other all Muslims organization run by Saudi Arabia and Dr.TuQ.
JAPAN: Ahmadiyya Muslim Community Participates in the 21st Tokyo International Book Fair | The Muslim Times
A Message of Peace in the Land of the Rising Sun – A global Muslim leader visits Japan. - The Review of Religions

Don't bring your hates in here as we all living peacefully and no body care which sect he or she is from, keep that sectarian hate inside Pakistan @Nihonjin 1051.

Don't bring your hates in here as we all living peacefully and no body care which sect he or she is from, keep that sectarian hate inside Pakistan

Hate? What a stupid reply that is. I don't hate Qadianis / Ahmadis? Show me one post from PDF that I did against them? Are you even serious? Personally, I am more of a rational minded Muslim. Neither I am Sunni, Shiite, Qadiani or whatever nth sect that exist out there :D

You call them whatever you want but they are Ahmdi Muslims:coffee: the Sarkari Muslim .

The Qadianis are calling Muslims as non-Ahmadi Muslims and Sarkari Muslims !! Qadianis are not Muslims as per the amendment of the Pakistani constitution.

The Qadianis are calling Muslims as non-Ahmadi Muslims and Sarkari Muslims !! Qadianis are not Muslims as per the amendment of the Pakistani constitution.

Idk what they mean by Sarkarii Muslims even Muslims outside of Pakistan consider them non-Muslim and they usually keep to themselves.

Idk what they mean by Sarkarii Muslims even Muslims outside of Pakistan consider them non-Muslim and they usually keep to themselves.

They refer to the Pakistan's constitution amendment which defines Muslims. They consider such Muslims as "Sarkari Muslim".

Back
Top Bottom