What's new

Pakistani Muslims in Japan

Pakistani Muslims help volunteer and give food and supplies after the Japan earthquake

Japanese Muslims appeal for the release of Japanese hostage held by ISIS

Would have been lot better if you had disclosed it yourself atleast @Pakistani Exile has that courage.

No, Qadianis are those who believe in Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian, India. Hence, they are called Qadianis. Its quite obvious these so-called Pakistanis you mentioned in video are Qadianis.

Hahaha. LOL! This wasn't an anti-Qadiani comment. I have very good relations with them here in Norway. Why would you think this was an anti-Qadiani comment anyway?

So now you are believer like me that people featured in that video clip are just Qadianis?

Awww just look at the avatar of @Ehsan is not it enough to support your claim.

No, Qadianis are those who believe in Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian, India. Hence, they are called Qadianis. Its quite obvious these so-called Pakistanis you mentioned in video are Qadianis.
believe in what about him exactly?

@boothalingam

why did you choose what padmini your wife says to me every night i go see her as your user name ?
I guess i should change my name to fat terry5 as the biscuit and milk i get when i leave your house in the morning has made me a bit mota

@boothalingam

why did you choose what padmini your wife says to me every night i go see her as your user name ?
I guess i should change my name to fat terry5 as the biscuit and milk i get when i leave your house in the morning has made me a bit mota

:rofl: :rofl:

Genghiz Khan was not against any religion and his descendants who ruled different regions all converted to Islam themselves LOL.
Not really. He had no interest of crushing one religion or another, all he wanted was wealth and power. After the Mongolian empire collapsed, its former territory was divided between the Mongols who used to rule over them and they eventually assimilated into local populations. The Mongols who lived in Muslim-majority regions converted to Islam and assimilated into local community. It was Genghiz Khan's descendants themselves who introduced Buddhism to Mongolia.

Hi,

Actually,

Ghengiz Khan was extremely tolerant towards religion. He cared less who worshipped what and never persecuted anyone on the basis of religion.

His grudge was against the tartars and Chinese----. He wiped out the tartars and he conquered parts of china---.

The conquest of muslim nations happened due to the arrogance and error in judgement of the muslim governor of Otrar and his uncle Khwarzam Shah---..

Last edited:

Hahaha. LOL! This wasn't an anti-Qadiani comment. I have very good relations with them here in Norway. Why would you think this was an anti-Qadiani comment anyway?

With the greatest respect... who made you judge and jury as to what they are?

I say with the greatest respect, only because I didn't expect this nonsense from you.

With the greatest respect... who made you judge and jury as to what they are?

I say with the greatest respect, only because I didn't expect this nonsense from you.

I'm not sure he was taking at shot at them. I seemed more about Pakistan not recognizing them as Muslims. @Norwegian Did I misunderstand your post?

Ahmadis are divided into two sects: Lahoris based in Lahore and Qadianis based in Qadian. The Qadianis transferred their head office from Qadian to Rabwa after the independence of Pakistan but are still knows as Qadianis. Now these Qadianis moved head office to London. Lahori Ahmadis is a smaller sect and most Ahmadis are Qadianis. It is correct to call them Qadianis since most follow Qadian based beliefs. The Sunni Muslim sects: Deobandi based in Deoband and Barelvis based in Bareilly are also called by their names. If we use Deobandi and Barelvi sects then using Qadiani to denote most Ahmadis is also correct.

Not really. He had no interest of crushing one religion or another, all he wanted was wealth and power. After the Mongolian empire collapsed, its former territory was divided between the Mongols who used to rule over them and they eventually assimilated into local populations. The Mongols who lived in Muslim-majority regions converted to Islam and assimilated into local community. It was Genghiz Khan's descendants themselves who introduced Buddhism to Mongolia.

I never said he did.

The Golden horde also converted to Islam and they were in Christian majority Russia. There were four great Khanates of which 3 chose Islam as the main religion and the final Yuan eventually chose Buddhism. As for introducing Buddhism, Genghis also introduced Islam and Christianity to Mongolia while he himself was a follower of Tengrii.

I never said he did.

The Golden horde also converted to Islam and they were in Christian majority Russia. There were four great Khanates of which 3 chose Islam as the main religion and the final Yuan eventually chose Buddhism. As for introducing Buddhism, Genghis also introduced Islam and Christianity to Mongolia while he himself was a follower of Tengrii.
True. It's said that he himself didn't believe in any religion but was interested in all regions so spent some time learning religions altogether. I said his "descendants" introduced Buddhism not him.Khan himself was not interested in Buddhism. Golden Horde was the only exception and in all other 3 cases, they just eventually assimilated into local cultures and disappeared.

The title should have been Pakistani Ahmedis in Japan.

By the way, no offence to anyone here, but Ahmedis are not Muslims.

True. It's said that he himself didn't believe in any religion but was interested in all regions so spent some time learning religions altogether. I said his "descendants" introduced Buddhism not him.Khan himself was not interested in Buddhism. Golden Horde was the only exception and in all other 3 cases, they just eventually assimilated into local cultures and disappeared.

Actually Buddhism was introduced during Genghis Khans reign as well, his descendants during the Yuan khanate just converted to it later as they adopted more and more Chinese culture. Anyway the troll was moderated on so no point furthering this topic.

Back
Top Bottom