124660-mini-mathur-and-tanishta-chaterjee-at-big-love-cbs-channel-laun.jpg
Kon hay ye?

Jana-Malik-3.jpg

Jana-Malik.jpg

21230_5B66_1.jpg

Janan Malik

can't see the picture...

View attachment 244251

that thread is titled "fashion" so anything goes, i suppose... any other title and people rise up in fake righteous fury.

beautiful song... the men wear cravats and i especially liked the way the beast offered the rose.

quite pretty.

she is from marathi language cinema.

@doppelganger.
Found the pic
1545053_813324355441905_7588006512666690983_n.jpg

Soft hues indeed

Look at the tiredness in the eyes. That's what comes from starving yourself.
Or doing drugs and drinking above the norm

I have seen the extreme right one in magazines(dont know her name though) and the one sitting on the floor is Amna Ilyas but the other two i think are new models

Do try to find the name. I would like to see more of her.

More photos, I hasten to add.

I prefer Tall and Thin with ample bosom.

One thing that I have observed about girls is that probably 10-20% are natural beauties which never need any cosmetic to look gorgeous, and nearly equal numbers are ugly girls who could not be improved by anything less than radical plastic surgery. Rest 60-80% are in the zone where they could look beautiful by dolling up. Thus in my opinion, figure of a girl is most important determiner of her sex appeal, followed by face cut. One could not slim down or beef up by spending 10 minuted in from of mirror.

Though I never got this fairness craze that is prevalent among both Indian and Pakistanis. Though in North India, dark colour is rightly associated with ugliness, but that is due to the fact that here dark colour skin is usually accompanied by a bad quality (wart filled) skin and rotund figure like that of Mayawati. But I have seen that Dark South Indian girls are quite beautiful and vary on whole ugly-gorgeous spectrum. I personally have a preference for light Brown/Bronzed/sunkissed skins.

One thing that I have observed about girls is that probably 10-20% are natural beauties which never need any cosmetic to look gorgeous, and nearly equal numbers are ugly girls who could not be improved by anything less than radical plastic surgery. Rest 60-80% are in the zone where they could look beautiful by dolling up. Thus in my opinion, figure of a girl is most important determiner of her se# appeal, followed by face cut. One could not slim down or beef up by spending 10 minuted in from of mirror.

Though I never got this fairness craze that is prevalent among both Indian and Pakistanis. Though in North India, dark colour is rightly associated with ugliness, but that is due to the fact that here dark colour skin is usually accompanied by a bad quality (wart filled) skin and rotund figure like that of Mayawati. But I have seen that Dark South Indian girls are quite beautiful and vary on whole ugly-gorgeous spectrum. I personally have a preference for light Brown/Bronzed/sunkissed skins.

I have to edit this post thrice in order for it to appear. Finally found out that it was word se# which was not allowing this post to be visible.

One thing that I have observed about girls is that probably 10-20% are natural beauties which never need any cosmetic to look gorgeous, and nearly equal numbers are ugly girls who could not be improved by anything less than radical plastic surgery. Rest 60-80% are in the zone where they could look beautiful by dolling up. Thus in my opinion, figure of a girl is most important determiner of her se# appeal, followed by face cut. One could not slim down or beef up by spending 10 minuted in from of mirror.

Too much talking.

This thread should be more about photos.

Dark, light, all welcome. No warts and no Mayawati please.

Kon hay ye?

the first three are of shruti seth, a film and tv actress and you may have seen her hosting "comedy circus" on sony tv... the last photo is of mini khan ( nee mathur ), wife of director kabir khan... mini used to be a vj and also appeared in a song vid long back.

watch shruti in this serial, "rishta.com", which is about a big matrimonial agency... the serial leans towards comedy...

(((
)))

Cant see!

what??

@jamahir u need to buck up with photos man

Where is Masud and the other Bangladeshi connosieur (forget his name - Dolmal or something)

Back
Top Bottom