What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

punjabi pride is overflowing today it seems. :D

but searching for strong jaw in ladies?? :o:

besides, if males are put into activities like gymnastics when young, they can turn out to be athletic when older.

i am not tall or wide-shouldered but at least until now i have managed to create a impression when i enter shops or cafes or gatherings... so it is one's attitude that can get one attention... though i must say i am somewhat barrel-chested.

Ignore the troll. And Vijender Singh is Haryanvi.

Amina in her prime
amna21.jpg

3747562967_3a7b3753c6_m.jpg

Amna_Haq_4.jpg

The new Amina
2437138409589099616255548099643799544994733n_ldkwm.jpg

@jamahir see what weight gain does to you

Django is right about beauty ideals.
Exactly what fakhre was debating with me some time back. Our taste matches that of the Bangladeshis a lot more than the Pakistanis. Softer. Less square jawed. More heart or oval shaped.

no, i don't think he was trolling. :-)

so ethnically not related to punjabis at all??

Nope. Ethnically Haryanvis are distinct as much as Himachal people are. I don't really know what a person must do to be called as Punjabi. And by going to your logic there are 10% Indians who are Punjabi.

Nope. Ethnically Haryanvis are distinct as much as Himachal people are. I don't really know what a person must do to be called as Punjabi. And by going to your logic there are 10% Indians who are Punjabi.

are ranghars haryanvis?

they speak like abey tanay nai pata manay ka kam hovay hay

Don't know much about them. Care to share some pics? Even if they are culturally closely related to Haryana or its language, i don't think they will be called Haryanvi since Haryana was carved out of Punjab in 1966 and these people migrated to Pakistan in 1947.

Don't know much about them. Care to share some pics? Even if they are culturally closely related to Haryana or its language, i don't think they will be called Haryanvi since Haryana was carved out of Punjab in 1966 and these people migrated to Pakistan in 1947.
yes they did migrate during partition

Back
Top Bottom