What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Pakistani anchor Farah Sadia
farahsadia.jpg

umm, she is glamorous to me... i really can't seem to put her in the beautiful bracket. :)

by the way, what is the language she sings-in in the beginning??
she has that egg shaped face and roundish small i am super attrated to plus she bipasha,suneeta,pamela and reema were my childhood crushes

its small i dont want to fight with operamini again just to edit my comment

small nose its small nose stupid opera

@jamahir i think its either spanish or italian

Her name is Neetu Wadhwa, she is a Punjabi Khatri, who is part of the Indian drama scene, a real cutie

Her name is Neetu Wadhwa, she is a Punjabi Khatri, who is part of the Indian drama scene, a real cutie
She is short,skinny so she is an 8 in my books buddy(point substracted cuz of her nose)

neetu.jpg

She is short,skinny so she is an 8 in my books buddy(point substracted cuz of her nose)

neetu.jpg

She is petite, with a nice long sharp nose, something you will never find in say south india or bangladesh, I find her cute and attractive, and what is your definition of short, she seems to be around 5,4 or 5,5 which is pretty average.

She is petite, with a nice long sharp nose, something you will never find in say south india or bangladesh, I find her cute and attractive, and what is your definition of short, she seems to be around 5,4 or 5,5 which is pretty average.
I like softer round ones
To me short is 4-10 to 5-4 she looks 5-2,3 to me in these pics

I like softer round ones
To me short is 4-10 to 5-4 she looks 5-2,3 to me in these pics

Well yaar she is definitely over 4-10, from what I have seen of her she seems pretty much average, I would say she is max 5-5 , min 5-3.
I prefer the longer Breek noses.

Well yaar she is definitely over 4-10, from what I have seen of her she seems pretty much average, I would say she is max 5-5 , min 5-3.
I prefer the longer Breek noses.
Nah mairey khud ki nak waisey hay you know what they say opposites attract

Back
Top Bottom