What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Guys please let the sporadic GC not deter you.

A mod (Waz) was here and has given his blessings.

Please post some pretty photos as a mark of your defiant protest against self styled moral police.

We know the rules, are responsible members, and are not answerable to any and every fly-past voice of morals and conscience.

P.S. Momentarily tired of Indians.

Want to see some Arain chicks.

gul panra, pakistani pashto language singer...

139114657467b8a7_l.jpg

Anyhow, i would like to call the attention of mods @Horus @Irfan Baloch if such threads should even be allowed on a Pakistani defence forum??

As a Pakistani defence forum, our Pakistani values should be represented here. If some hypocritical perverts want to promote the such garbage they can do it on any other website other than here.
Not the first thread here buddy even mr riazhaq created a thread similar to mine

@Horus @Irfan Baloch If threads about toilets, rape epidemic, poverty and graphic violent content are banned then so should threads like this also be banned because they SERVE NO PURPOSE.

I get the vibe that you are ripe for settling down.

you guessed right... there is one i am obsessed about and am doing everything earthly possible to eventually convince her to take me for settling down.

Not the first thread here buddy even mr riazhaq created a thread similar to mine

i am interested in knowing what uncle riaz has as choices.

here she looks a bit like anne hathaway.

and here like amala paul.

two of my threads - "kashmir : the definitive solution" and "reform of the uno" - are enough to turn pdf into a solutions site... why not you contribute there??
Oh i do em all my second most watched thread is on kashmir

Natty
Natasha-Hussain-Female-Model.jpg

Funny how you are totally inept of understanding the main point here (Or its your frantic denial):

I post pics of women I find attractive!
You always simply ignore that point.... or you dont comprehend it because sexual attraction to family members is nothing strange to you :rolleyes:.

I think @jamahir @doppelganger and @fakhre mirpur would like to see how pretty or ugly your mother is, do your fellow perverts a favor and post your mothers pictures.

Good for you... but its not obvious... there are many tastes out there in this big big world
Ha ha, you're the one being defensive about watching pictures. You must not have had any contact with real women.

I didnt see any sexual content here... I didnt see any naked women here... unless you categorize every woman in make up as ****... in that case you should petition to blur out all women ... or to photoshop a burqa on them?

Actually I had my fair share of experience with women.
Yeah, the women in pictures on pdf :lol:

And again, you talk as if its a sin to share my views on attractiveness with others....

I'm sure your fellow perverts in arms like @fakhre mirpur @jamahir @doppelganger would like to share their views on your mother.

Wonder how you made it into the 21st century.

The same way you did. Only difference is you need virtual women because you got women problems in real life.

you guessed right... there is one i am obsessed about and am doing everything earthly possible to eventually convince her to take me for settling down.

i am interested in knowing what uncle riaz has as choices.
lets just say his thread was the inspiration behind this thread

Back
Top Bottom