What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Ok some more marathi mulgis ....

Manjari Phadnis .....

Manjari%20Phadnis%20%288%29.jpg
0y8t9y.jpg

Why resist?

Life is too short wasting it on depriving oneself.

@waz everything cool so far bro?

Cuz its too damn hot outside the fuckin A.C is out of order

Yes, I guess so. But the thread has taken a different turn. I thought it was about Pakistani models etc, it's a face off now with Indian females lol.
Perhaps its time to rename this thread dont you think?

But if i do that the list wont have its own thread

Yes, I guess so. But the thread has taken a different turn. I thought it was about Pakistani models etc, it's a face off now with Indian females lol.

Boys will be boys bro. Just Pakistanis was becoming boring.

Hmmmmmm ..... @jamahir scanning the chicks I posted, gutted not to find Sai Tamhankar in them.

Well, she's no gendi, but not a wallflower either.

Sai Tamhankar (unfortunately the famous black bikini ones cannot be posted here ..... the red ones are more Jamahir territory) .....

Sai%20Tamhankar%20Spicy%20Wallpapers%20%284%29.jpg

Well, she's no gendi, but not a wallflower either.

Sai Tamhankar (unfortunately the famous black bikini ones cannot be posted here ..... the red ones are more Jamahir territory) .....

Sai%20Tamhankar%20Spicy%20Wallpapers%20%284%29.jpg
Time to do a bit of research on this interesting specimen

She is very nice. But does not have that raw spark. But yeah, bod wise, she's a bomb.

You'll again cry gendi, true in the current context, but one aunty who used to set fire to me was Vidya Balan in her slimmer pre dirty picture days.

have you ever visited fashion pakistan thread?
Will you post half naked pictures of your own mother, sister, or wife (if you have one) for all of the world to "appreciate"? Yes or no?

Would you like other men comparing your mother, wife, or sister to other women based on their bodily features the way you and the other hypocrites here are doing?

Are you not a man of your principles or are you a cowardly hypocrite?

Your type are no different from the Mullah who bashes the West in public but sends his son and daughter to study there for educational degrees.

Back
Top Bottom