What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Your type are no different from the Mullah who bashes the West in public but sends his son and daughter to study there for educational degrees.

aren't you being that now??

someone on another thread posted this - don't ladies also appreciate and rate men when they have the chance??

Will you post half naked pictures of your own mother, sister, or wife (if you have one) for all of the world to "appreciate"? Yes or no?

Would you like other men comparing your mother, wife, or sister to other women based on their bodily features the way you and the other hypocrites here are doing?

Are you not a man of your principles or are you a cowardly hypocrite?

Your type are no different from the Mullah who bashes the West in public but sends his son and daughter to study there for educational degrees.

Comparing? Whats wrong with that? Why do women dress up? Apply make up etc etc etc?
Why do men want to appear strong? Work out? etc etc etc?

We want to impress each other, be attractive to the opposite sex...

And who am I to dictate adult people how to present themselves?

aren't you being that now??
If you could answer my question first:

Will you post half naked pictures of your own mother, sister, or wife (if you have one) for all of the world to "appreciate"? Yes or no?

Would you like other men comparing your mother, wife, or sister to other women based on their bodily features the way you and the other hypocrites here are doing?

Comparing? Whats wrong with that? Why do women dress up? Apply make up etc etc etc?
Why do men want to appear strong? Work out? etc etc etc?

We want to impress each other, be attractive to the opposite sex...

And who am I to dictate adult people how to present themselves?

Are you not a man of your principles or are you a cowardly hypocrite?

Mostly all pics posted here are models. Who like to show themselves. We just share them.

No, because I am not attracted to them (In a sexual way).

I ve no problem with that.. after all its the way it works! Its part of our sexuality, I dont know why you need to suppress it... Its the most natural and beautiful thing in us.

She dresses herself with the latest fashion trends, she uses make up etc etc etc -> To appear attractive to the opposite sex
I work out, stay healthy, dress (more or less) in a fashionable style etc etc etc -> To appear attractive to the opposite sex

Mostly all pics posted here are models. Who like to show themselves. We just share them.
So if someone does wrong, its good to promote their wrong behavior? P*o*r*n stars also "like to show themselves", what's stopping you from posting complete naked photos?

ISIS like to show off their new execution tactics of women and children on videos, is it good to promote that stuff and say "hey, they're the ones doing it".

Last edited:
Can you guys please take your debating, pontificating, and misc GC elsewhere?

This thread is purely for photos of hot chicks with hot bods.

Apologies if they are someone's mothers, wives, or sisters. The photos are on the Internet, and hence are open to public viewership.

Neither did we put them in those clothes, nor had anything to do with their bodily development (or in some cases, the lack thereof), nor were we the ones taking the photos.

Too much GC from certain sources.

So then you admit you're a hypocrite than? You wouldn't want to post half naked images of your mom and sister but promote doing so to other women.

because I am not attracted to them (In a sexual way).
So you admit that you are posting half naked images of women because you view them as objects to satisfy your sexual urges.

I ve no problem with that.. after all its the way it works! Its part of our sexuality, I dont know why you need to suppress it... Its the most natural and beautiful thing in us.
You should be asking yourself that question. I don't see how posting images on the net and drooling over them will solve your women problems you have in real life.

This calls for some urgent Mugdha Godse .... as Maharashtrian as misal pav.

new-pic-mugdha-godse-interview1.jpg

Mugdha-Godse.jpg

jdwmSQicahhsi.jpg

Mugdha-Godse-to-play-Bengali-woman-in-Romila.jpg

The good stuff is Google for her Maxim shoots ..... not possible here.

Last edited:
So then you admit you're a hypocrite than? You wouldn't want to post half naked images of your mom and sister but promote doing so to other women.

So you admit that you are posting half naked images of women because you view them as objects to satisfy your sexual urges.

What hypocrisy? Do you know what the word even means?

I only post pics of women I find attractive.... I dont know what you think of incest, but I dont feel any attraction towards family members.

So again, where is the hypocrisy?

And whats wrong about talking about my personal preferences with other people? Whats wrong about sharing our experiences?

Dont you have any sexual feelings towards women? (Or men)

You should be asking yourself that question. I don't see how posting images on the net and drooling over them will solve your women problems you have in real life.

This is a forum where we can share our opinions and views on several matters... including personal ones. And now we are just sharing our personal views on what we find attractive and not.

And who said I got "women problems" :lol:

I am quite happy with my relationship to women

Anyhow, i would like to call the attention of mods @Horus @Irfan Baloch if such threads should even be allowed on a Pakistani defence forum??

As a Pakistani defence forum, our Pakistani values should be represented here. If some hypocritical perverts want to promote the such garbage they can do it on any other website other than here.

This calls for some urgent Mugdha Godse .... as Maharashtrian as misal pav.

new-pic-mugdha-godse-interview1.jpg
here she looks a bit like anne hathaway.

and here like amala paul.

Anyhow, i would like to call the attention of mods @Horus @Irfan Baloch if such threads should even be allowed on a Pakistani defence forum??

As a Pakistani defence forum, our Pakistani values should be represented here. If some hypocritical perverts want to promote the such garbage they can do it on any other website other than here.

two of my threads - "kashmir : the definitive solution" and "reform of the uno" - are enough to turn pdf into a solutions site... why not you contribute there??

What hypocrisy?
Do post naked pictures of your mom or sister on this thread, i'm sure your fellow perverts here will be more than happy to rate your mom or sister based on her looks.

I dont know what you think of incest, but I dont feel any attraction towards family members.
Don't play naive. You obviously know that you wouldn't want other men glaring at your mothers body the way you are doing at other women here.

So again, where is the hypocrisy?
You, you're the hypocrisy.

And whats wrong about talking about my personal preferences with other people? Whats wrong about sharing our experiences?
Going by your logic, what's wrong with posting half naked pictures of your mom, i'm sure @jamahir or @fakhre mirpur would love to see how "sexy" @Koovie 's mother is, and perhaps they'll give her a 10 on the beauty scale if they find her attractive enough.

Dont you have any sexual feelings towards women? (Or men)

I'm engaged, i have a fiance (a she obviously)

This is a forum where we can share our opinions and views on several matters... including personal ones. And now we are just sharing our personal views on what we find attractive and not.
This is a forum with rules. If threads about toilets and poverty and rape epidemics are banned than so should threads containing graphic sexual and violent material too be banned.

And who said I got "women problems" :lol:

I am quite happy with my relationship to women
Then you wouldn't be here drooling over pictures of women. Clearly you got women problems.

Do post naked pictures of your mom or sister on this thread, i'm sure your fellow perverts here will be more than happy to rate your mom or sister based on her looks.

Funny how you are totally inept of understanding the main point here (Or its your frantic denial):

I post pics of women I find attractive!
You always simply ignore that point.... or you dont comprehend it because sexual attraction to family members is nothing strange to you :rolleyes:.

Anyways, no matter how often you write your "post the pics of your mother BS", it does not change the fact that I dont find her attractive.

I'm engaged, i have a fiance (a she obviously)

Good for you... but its not obvious... there are many tastes out there in this big big world

This is a forum with rules. If threads about toilets and poverty and rape epidemics are banned than so should threads containing graphic sexual and violent material too be banned.

I didnt see any sexual content here... I didnt see any naked women here... unless you categorize every woman in make up as ****... in that case you should petition to blur out all women ... or to photoshop a burqa on them?

Then you wouldn't be here drooling over pictures of women. Clearly you got women problems.

No I dont :)
Actually I had my fair share of experience with women.

And again, you talk as if its a sin to share my views on attractiveness with others....

Wonder how you made it into the 21st century.

Back
Top Bottom