What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Natty
Natasha-Hussain-Female-Model.jpg

typical ramp model.

I think @jamahir @doppelganger and @fakhre mirpur would like to see how pretty or ugly your mother is, do your fellow perverts a favor and post your mothers pictures.

Wow, your lack of intellect is really a sad thing to see... apparently you cannot digest the fact that I dont find my mother attractive.... but then again, IDK know about what you enjoy :)

Really fascinating to see how you constantly avoid that point....

typical ramp model.
Yeah and she is 40 and has a killer bod

@jamahir even riaz uncle,s list has sunita in it.His thread has no pics worth sharing but the link he gives to his blog includes pics that may get me banned if i post them here

so you say...

sunita is nice... she has a old-fashioned look, like a model from the 70's or 80's.

uncle toh bade rangeele raja nikle.
Jab bhe koi fashion week hota hay mein sab say pehlay uncle kay blog par jata hoan

His blog has the best pictures

Look what i found in the fashion thread on pdf
1545053_813324355441905_7588006512666690983_n.jpg

Hey before banning me you should check the source
Pakistani Fashion | Page 429

Jugan Kazim in sajni(my fav song before nasha)

Mehreen Syed 2008
a pic from pdf when i was just a lurker
download

sai-in-red_WM.jpg

Sai Lokur, definitely one of the best looking actresses in bollywood

@Samandri I don't wtf are you talking about. No one hide pashtun identity in industry, even tribe. In fact they scream it from rooftops, I already knew about the couple actresses you posted. Here are some pure pashatanas

936547_570379039709957_247198978_n.jpg

Anoushey_Asad.jpg

And half of muhajirs are pathans anyway, so no one hide their identity. Stop telling lies dude, not everyone is insecure like you.

And @doppleganger wtf are you talking about bones and stuff. The indian punjabi **** star in your avatar is big as ghenda

265838-sunny-leone-473-new.jpg

If you like petit girls then nothing beats marathi actresses, all of them are petit indian types.

Ketaki-Mategaonkar-Marathi-Actress.jpg

Lets be honest, most of those muhajirs claiming Pashtun descent are probabaly as pashtun as the local marasi in your district.

sai-in-red_WM.jpg

Lets be honest, most of those muhajirs claiming Pashtun descent are probabaly as pashtun as the local marasi in your district.
true cuz i find it hard to believe that babar ghauri has pashtun ancestry

mujhay pdf ki adlia nay ba izat bari kar dia hay

This thread alone will get me perma ban. Zaalmo reham karo.

sai-in-red_WM.jpg

She reminds me of one of my ex.

just for the record i am not a gujjar i am a sheikh

@django aj is thread kay khilaf adalat lage thee baal baal bacha hay ye thread

Back
Top Bottom