What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Ustaad ji maaf karo... I do not know what creed or culture he follows, I do not know his views on other issues, he is an old blogger here, and these actresses/models are advertising themselves to be viewed, the latest is saba qamar going to bollywood, shall we start a campaign against her.

@Zibago @jamahir @The Sandman

i agree with you on both things.

and i didn't know of saba qamar going to bollywood... coincidentally, the first time i saw her on this thread i was reminded of a indian model maybe from the 90's.

saba is beautiful.

and yes, like you indicated, if a campaign is started against ladies from voluntarily posing for photos, where will this campaign stop and how will it be different from talibani diktats??

i agree with you on both things.

and i didn't know of saba qamar going to bollywood... coincidentally, the first time i saw her on this thread i was reminded of a indian model maybe from the 90's.

saba is beautiful.

and yes, like you indicated, if a campaign is started against ladies from voluntarily posing for photos, where will this campaign stop and how will it be different from talibani diktats??
its not like we post random women, these are all models, I would never post a random lady on this tharki thread.kudos

@Moonlight
This is why I am mesmerised by the enchanting Nausheen
680e46ade5471d0df3a4a928ba981e63_m.jpg

nausheenshah-1.jpg

New-Pakistani-Fashion-Model-Nausheen-Shah-Biograplhy-Picture-Gallary_11.jpg

Nausheen20Shah2024-92-1441911340.jpg

Nausheen-Shah-Fashion-Show-Gallery.jpg

Nausheen_Shah10.jpg

Romantic-Pakistani-Fashion-Model-Nausheen-Shah-Biograplhy-Picture-Gallary_01.jpg

Top-Model-Nausheen-Shah-Pictures-013.jpg

She is beautiful no doubt. I don't know why she is not doing any serial days. I want to see her in dramas. Enough of same new actress over and over again.
No question about it, she is a beautiful woman, I would like to see her in the movies as a leading lady, though it seems our directors are a bit blind, and you are correct in your latter point, the same actresses are making things far to repetitive. As for a movie plot, perhaps we could see her and Laila in the same movie with the male lead hhmmmm let me think................... perhaps I should go for an audition ,Shiekh sahib can become my agent.:p:

No question about it, she is a beautiful woman, I would like to see her in the movies as a leading lady, though it seems our directors are a bit blind, and you are correct in your latter point, the same actresses are making things far to repetitive. As for a movie plot, perhaps we could see her and Laila in the same movie with the male lead hhmmmm let me think................... perhaps I should go for an audition ,Shiekh sahib can become my agent.:p:

No Laila and Nosheen together in one movie? Not a good idea. There are some exceptional stories in which both can be top actresses with leading roles. Else wise, one leading with one supporting actress or actor make up the good stuff.
Hahah yes sure give it a try. :D

Last edited:
No Laila and Nosheen together in one movie? Not a good idea. There are some exceptional stories in which both can be top actress with leading roles. Else wise, one leading with one supporting actress or actor make up the good stuff.
Hahah yes sure give it a try. :D
I have to disagree with you IT IS A GOOD IDEA, a story revolving around me , Nausheen and Laila, what do you say @Zibago Nausheen on one side ,Laila on the other side and me stuck in the middle, a blockbuster in the making no question about it.:agree:

I have to disagree with you IT IS A GOOD IDEA, a story revolving around me , Nausheen and Laila, what do you say @Zibago Nausheen on one side ,Laila on the other side and me stuck in the middle, a blockbuster in the making no question about it.:agree:

But I said there are some exceptional stories in which both can be leading and top actresses. Otherwise it's not a good idea.
So yeah maybe this is exceptional story. You and both the ladies. :D

I,ll be the villian they always get la chica before the hero :D

She is beautiful no doubt. I don't know why she is not doing any serial days. I want to see her in dramas. Enough of same new actress over and over again.
She always remind me of the drama dugdugi

But I said there are some exceptional stories in which both can be leading and top actresses. Otherwise it's not a good idea.
So yeah maybe this is exceptional story. You and both the ladies. :D
Could not agree with you more madam ji.:yahoo::yahoo:

I,ll be the villian they always get la chica before the hero :D

She always remind me of the drama dugdugi
Hey hey hey, it's my movie, you can be the villain and Sohai can be your la chica, but hands off Nausheen and Laila buddy as they are both MINE!

Could not agree with you more madam ji.:yahoo::yahoo:

Hey hey hey, it's my movie, you can be the villain and Sohai can be your la chica, but hands off Nausheen and Laila buddy as they are both MINE!
You cant tell the villian what to do now face the wrath of my hench men
@jamahir and @The Sandman
tumblr_nne599gN8S1tl1d73o6_1280.jpg

Nach Laila nach :P

I will fight tooth and nail to keep my Laila. btw fantastic pic as always.

@Zibago
Btw who is the lady on the left next to mahira
13043547_1037753502972506_3234697988076077752_n.jpg
Hahaha *evil villian laugh*
Nawa aya ein sonya

She is Momal Sheikh
Momal-Sheikh-11.jpg

DAughter of Javed Sheikh

Back
Top Bottom