What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

I dont and i need to make time for gym tiki pack ko six pack banana hay

HAHAHAH. You're funny!
It's hard to join gym when you're student. I mean not all can do it. Assignments Jan choren to Na

Waliyan mar raha? Hain na.

??

The afsoos nak baat is they follow the trend.

the gymming??

i agree... this is not what ladies should be doing.

Is dadi amma ko he post karna tha?

well, i am waiting for response of @Color_Less_Sky . :D

The second one is ok

there's a phrase associated with her - "heroin chic", referring to her popularizing the look of a drug addict because of all that dieting and gymming she does :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroin_chic

Jo dikh rahe hay :D

aapko cheezein double dikh rahi hain... ainak ka time aagaya hai. :enjoy:

Last edited:
??

the gymming??

i agree... this is not what ladies should be doing.

well, i am waiting for response of @Color_Less_Sky . :D

there's a phrase associated with her - "heroin chic", referring to her popularizing the look of a drug addict because of all that dieting and gymming she does :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroin_chic

aapki cheezein double dikh rahi hain... ainak ka time aagaya hai. :enjoy:

Waliyan means a person who has nothing better to do. And yes gymming. I believe girls are fragile and they look cute with it. :p

Yep and she is a very good actor just like her father

Thats how she got her killer figure :D
Super-Girl-Sajal87792726_2015111011632.jpg
Sajal-Ali-11.jpg
Yep and she is a very good actor just like her father

Thats how she got her killer figure :D
Super-Girl-Sajal87792726_2015111011632.jpg
Sajal-Ali-11.jpg

For some god damn reason she irritates me.. She's like a squeaky mouse.
@jamahir good thing you understood what I said.. For one it's against our culture .. Secondly .. It's ironic how that insect vomits
Venom against us on other threads and our friend here is inviting him in this thread .. Taggin that insect .. Bad deal.

Waliyan means a person who has nothing better to do. And yes gymming. I believe girls are fragile and they look cute with it. :p
Ham ka namkeen lassi pasand hay

A girl should go to the gym, but not obviously to look like Arnold Schwarzenegger .
Yep working out is good for everyone and light strength work out is very good for girls

Ham ka namkeen lassi pasand hay

Yep working out is good for everyone and light strength work out is very good for girls
true, laila has a proper nice peendee body, yet i prefer nausheens body, slight more meat on her, though i am not endorsing jamahir view.

Just know the name of this movie and yes one song I like. "amarsariya" something. I think it's from this movie. :p

ambarsariya - punjabi word meaning "someone from amritsar city", in this case a boy... nice song based on folk lyrics and naughty... i like it that it's from the female perspective :

http://gaana.com/song/ambarsariya

and i like the singer, sona mohapatra... she has a earthy voice and a desi way of pronunciation, quite different from the usual trained voices... here is she with 'tere ishq nachaya', a adaptation of bulleh shah's poetry :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4Qb6ybcEkA

@jamahir good thing you understood what I said.. For one it's against our culture ..

come on, it is not fair to impose your own reservations on a entire country, especially the ladies who are willing participants. :)

i could say about india what you said about pakistan, yes?? there have been so many case of violent "moral policings" here, yet i don't support them.

there are real problems in south asia to be seen to - inequalities, hunger, oppression, feudalism, capitalism etc.

by the way, i didn't receive alert for your tag.

Secondly .. It's ironic how that insect vomits Venom against us on other threads and our friend here is inviting him in this thread .. Taggin that insect .. Bad deal.

well he does tend to be nationalist and keen on war, which is unpleasant for me, though he is a old contributor here.

true, laila has a proper nice peendee body, yet i prefer nausheens body, slight more meat on her, though i am not endorsing jamahir view.

i will give it two to five years before you will accept the aesthetics i am promoting. :agree:

Sharam kar lalay.. Apni kurian di photoan aina kalyaan kanan walaya partian nu wakha raiya aien..o vi aais chawaloos nu.
Ustaad ji maaf karo... I do not know what creed or culture he follows, I do not know his views on other issues, he is an old blogger here, and these actresses/models are advertising themselves to be viewed, the latest is saba qamar going to bollywood, shall we start a campaign against her.

@Zibago @jamahir @The Sandman

ambarsariya - punjabi word meaning "someone from amritsar city", in this case a boy... nice song based on folk lyrics and naughty... i like it that it's from the female perspective :

http://gaana.com/song/ambarsariya

and i like the singer, sona mohapatra... she has a earthy voice and a desi way of pronunciation, quite different from the usual trained voices... here is she with 'tere ishq nachaya', a adaptation of bulleh shah's poetry :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4Qb6ybcEkA

come on, it is not fair to impose your own reservations on a entire country, especially the ladies who are willing participants. :)

i could say about india what you said about pakistan, yes?? there have been so many case of violent "moral policings" here, yet i don't support them.

there are real problems in south asia to be seen to - inequalities, hunger, oppression, feudalism, capitalism etc.

by the way, i didn't receive alert for your tag.

well he does tend to be nationalist and keen on war, which is unpleasant for me, though he is a old contributor here.

i will give it two to five years before you will accept the aesthetics i am promoting. :agree:

I really like this song. The melody and the lyrics and the vocal quality. Really great.

Back
Top Bottom