What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

sunday night trolling.

agreed... she is over-rated, quite bland looking.

you exaggerate, of course... helly just has doll look :

Helly-Shah%2B%25281%2529.jpg

:agree:

no, i don't find avika gor attractive nor nausheen.

and your explanation is as scientific as modi explaining to his adoring followers that "ancient indians" were the first ones to drive motor cars 5000 years ago. :enjoy:
But my freind strong high cheekbones prevent skin sagging, helly has none lol so she will age fast. btw I am surprised about avika gor i thought she would be your type, guess i was wrong on that one.kudos

We will agree to disagree on Nargis, though I do not think much of her as a person, she is a blatant user devoid of principles.
"It's okay our friend just want to crack us today" lol but today is not Aprils fools day. he actually means it lol.

As he said Sunday nights troll. :p

مجھے لگتا ہے ہندیا کی جو سب سے خوبصورت ایکٹریس ہے وہ پاکستان کی ایوریج لوکنگ ہے۔ پاکستانی کے پاس ریئل بیوٹی ہے۔ :پ

@Moonlight
look at the facial symmetry, breek shakal:cheesy: gora gora rang:agree::agree: lovely angular features:agree:
Nargis-Fakhri-Wallpaper-6.jpg

nargis_fakhri_live_4.jpg

nargisfakhrihdwallpaperdownload600x843.jpg

Nargis-Fakhri-2015.jpg

Nargis_Fakhri_picjpg_35_wtrmv.png

Nargis+Fakhri.png

2602_3-790x1086.jpg

2616-1-790x1086.jpg

All these pictures are of her modeling. Photoshopped at its best. ;) I don't find her cute. But yes respect of different opnions.

As he said Sunday nights troll. :p

مجھے لگتا ہے ہندیا کی جو سب سے خوبصورت ایکٹریس ہے وہ پاکستان کی ایوریج لوکنگ ہے۔ پاکستانی کے پاس ریئل بیوٹی ہے۔ :پ

All these pictures are of her modeling. Photoshopped at its best. ;) I don't find her cute. But yes respect of different opnions.
to be fair even without make up Nargis looks stunning, but each to his own as you rightly said, no one eptomises that statement more than @jamahir who sees helly in such high standard.kudos

But my freind strong high cheekbones prevent skin sagging, helly has none lol so she will age fast.

she has a heart-shaped face so even as she grows older and chubbier the skin will fit the form of the face easily.

about aging, look at nausheen and her gymmed-dieted face... doesn't she look a malnutritioned 55 or 60?? her face is how the typical aged western female celebrity looks and to offset that, instead of putting on weight they go in for botox which of course gives them a unnatural look and doesn't disguise the ill effects of a bad diet on their face.

Last edited:
she has a heart-shaped face so even as she grows older and chubbier the skin will fit the form of the face easily.

about aging, look at nausheen and her gymmed-dieted face... doesn't she look a malnutritioned 55 or 60?? her face is how the typical western female celebrity looks and to offset that, instead of putting on weight they go in for botox which of course gives them a unnatural look and doesn't disguise the ill effects of a bad diet on their face.
Nausheen has a good diet, never eats out eats plent of greens I have seen her give interviews where she mentions this, and it shows on her lovely face.
It is your Helly who has a tiny face, without any angles, seriously bro her face is going to sagg badly unlike Nausheen, Laila nargis who all have angular defined model like faces, their is a reason why all these fashion designers choose such women but you will never see a very plain girl like helly on catwalk.kudos
Btw let us not fall out over nausheen and helly and co

Last edited:
like these zero-cellulite things?? :D

madona.jpg

grid-cell-28673-1412765722-5.jpg

I said cellulite free.............. not drug addicted, toned, with a bit of flesh and curvy, the ones you posted are skeletons, I feel no attraction in skinny models.

you should watch her in her pre-toned days, particularly in 'scoop' and 'the island'... she is so appealing then, full of sensuality.

and then she got affected by peer pressure and lost her appeal.

She had a perfect figure in Island, I agree ...........

Let's say Sania Mirza she is a complete woman but she is not perfect.

and curves require flesh other "toned sharp curvy" will simply look fake, like how kim kardashian looks.

KK is overrated ............................ I think we can safely assume that I fall in between your love for extra mass and someone's love for zero size ................... For me Eva Mendes (from Ghost rider) or Jessica Biel are hot and lot better than KK etc.

i meant that my selection of female attractiveness is still measured as it was earlier.

:)

the one who paid 6000 rupees to get a tattered jeans?? :lol:

edit : isn't that one of the hocane sisters??

simone singh, age 41, quite a doll :

2014_05_04_13_50_05_Simone-Singh-4.jpg

U3E5uy8.jpg

14.-Simone-Singh-and-Fahad-Samar.jpg

simone-singh-stills03.jpg

Rnhxwiv.png

hqdefault.jpg

B3YAlPbCYAEyegx.jpg

pictures 2, 5, 6, 7 are from the serial 'ek haseena thi'... they gave her a elegant and minimalist wardrobe to go with her role as a clever wife of a industrialist.
Extreme right Urwa third left Mawra

Back
Top Bottom