What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Dj babu my plans are far more bigger than becoming the pharmacist. This is just for the khushi of my Maa and Bhae.
I am thinking to start journalism along with current major. But start it in last couple of years of this major. Am I making any sense here? Then the other big plan is to volunteer work for Kashmiri people. Idk where destiny takes me. But I have set some huge goals/dreams (or whatever you call it) for myself. In short words, I have lived enough for myself and gonna live again for myself for next few years. So after that......I want to serve and live for others. InshAllah!
But again Allah plans the best for you.
MashAllah you have selfless view on life, we the people of kashmir will appreciate your concern for us. If you wanted to pursue a career in journalism, perhaps international relations would have been the choice yet at the same time science degrees are considered more valuable due to their challenging nature. but whatever you choose i am sure a bright spark like you will succeed InshAllah.

I know it's hard. But it's quite good and gives you an inner peace to live someone else's dream. I mean for few years he Sahy. All the best & IT is becoming very influential in business avenues and jobs.
No it doesnot there is deep resentment inside you you feel like you murdered your dreams for someone else

Bibi mujhay to gun point pay karaya apko kis wajha sey chacha mistry ka bukhar char gaya?

Mera major criminal justice tha Aur interest bhi Buht hai. Liken Yahan Mainy Saray pros or cons Dono majors Ke deakhe to Socha few years tough Hain Buht but later on payback ho ga. So Isi liye plus Maa or Bhae bhi chahte thay to Khush Kar Lon unhe bhi.

@Moonlight if you really wish to help Kashmiri people then spread the stories of refugees around the world

No it doesnot there is deep resentment inside you you feel like you murdered your dreams for someone else

Always think the positive side of the story. When once you accept something do it wholeheartedly. Just stop telling yourself that your dream is broken for others rather think you're living a dream of others and making them smile. This life is temporarily and we can either fully live for ourselves with ignoring others which is mean and selfish or live for others or try to balance it. But one thing living completely for yourself make you happy only but living for others as well make many happy and which ultimately make you happy at the end. :)

Mera majors criminal justice tha Aur interest bhi Buht hai. Liken Yahan Mainy Saray pros or cons Dono majors Ke deakhe to Socha few years tough Hain Buht but later on payback ho ga. So Isi liye plus Maa or Bhae bhi chahte thay to Khush Kar Lon unhe bhi.
Well i would say the most lucrative field for girls right now is Mathematics well atleast in Pakistan plus no practicals

Always think the positive side of the story. When once you accept something do it wholeheartedly. Just stop telling yourself that your dream is broken for others rather think you're living a dream of others and making them smile. This life is temporarily and we can either fully live for ourselves with ignoring others which is mean and selfish or live for others or try to balance it. But one thing living completely for yourself make you happy only but living for others as well make many happy and which ultimately make you happy at the end. :)
No it only makes it worst meray dost comsats mein hain :cray:

MashAllah you have selfless view on life, we the people of kashmir will appreciate your concern for us. If you wanted to pursue a career in journalism, perhaps international relations would have been the choice yet at the same time science degrees are considered more valuable due to their challenging nature. but whatever you choose i am sure a bright spark like you will succeed InshAllah.

Yes first plan was international relations and criminal justice. But then I started walking on completely different road. As long as, I'm moving. :)
And yesssss I challenged myself with keeping science as the main subject. Allah ab Reham Kare mere Hal pe. It is not easy.
And yes I don't care about the result but the effort I put in and inshAllahi will try my level best to do something for OUR Kashmiris.

Thanks for the compliment though. :)

Well i would say the most lucrative field for girls right now is Mathematics well atleast in Pakistan plus no practicals

I don't see what is mainstream in girls' world. :p

it only makes it worst meray dost comsats mein hain :cray:

Acha to asal Rona yeh hai. :p ab samjhi Itna hurt Kyun Hain is major Se. Lol.

When it comes to practical experimental work, girls tend to show symptoms of dyspraxia lol

@Zibago @The Sandman
what you reckon of this cutie/butie
sania-shamshad.jpg

Saniya_Shamshad_Pakistani_Actress_9_btvhl_Pak101(dot)com.jpg

Saniya_Shamshad_Pakistani_Actress_145_bxbzq_Pak101(dot)com.jpg

Saniya_Shamshad_Pakistani_Actress_136_wfxhr_Pak101(dot)com.jpg

Pakistani-Model-Saniya-Shamshad-Biography-And-Profile-013.jpg

Saniya_Shamshad_Pakistani_Actress_66_mvdbq_Pak101(dot)com.jpg

Saniya_Shamshad_Pakistani_Actress_141_cprpb_Pak101dotcom.jpg

6b9ccf23d4678620a5ef25ac16adb6fa.jpg

I think for your sake we will not use the term classy but elegant, well mannered etc

thank you.

@Zibago , @Bilal9 , @BDforever , @Nilgiri - for your information and acceptance. :agree:

(yaar you are an extremist lol)

:enjoy:

In regards to procrastination, what I will say and I concur with you is that we have to learn from our mistakes, improve our confidence by improving our education, reading literature, improving the physique etc ,being more sure of yourself, will certainly begin to come about.

agreed.

In the case of age, at an early age i think it is important, 17yr old girls will not want a 14 yr old, they will want a man, who is physically and mentally more mature. Once you are older and more experienced in life you can make more informed decision.

agreed.

BTW Seema must have been a looker as Shabana Reza is a fit bird

seema wasn't as tall as shabana, she must have been 5'4 or 5'5 but looks-wise quite similar.

and her braided hair was specifically the afro braid style of which there are variations but hers was similar to below though without the top knot :

i-am-always-in-awe-of-the-incredible-african-american-braided-hair-types-of-braids-for-african-american-hair-500x363.jpg

it looks nice on desi features.

@Levina @Moonlight , give it a try.

and I can remember that song with hrithik ,it was popular, from the 90s I believe

the film is from 2000, so yes it looks a 90's film.

she also has a slight resemblance to the Indian drama actress who commited suicide a week or so back, what you think
Shabana_Raza_5_rgujd_Indya101%28dot%29com.jpg

274130-pratyusha-banerjee.jpg

yes there is similarity in the bone structure and even in the direction of the brows, though shabana has softer features and smoother lips.

And the reason you did not open the door is you were simply mesmerised as I should imagine.kudos

i was shy but yes, more was me being mesmerized, she was looking so matured that day, different from her usual casual t-shirt and jeans though i always liked how she rolled up the bottom of her jeans in not a sharp-crease manner but in a more casually rounded manner.

Sania Shamshad
sania-shamshad.jpg

i always like flowers in their hair and this flower quite suits her doll features.

best shot.

One day I'm just gonna become an acting auditions judge. LOL

you can practice through our nakhrebaz members. :D

amina shafaat
amina-shaafat-0025.jpg

well, caucasian print/tv model looks.

iraj mansoor
iraj-manzoor.jpg

looks like meera.

Meera jesi hai thori si :blink:

my very thought !!

thank you.

@Zibago , @Bilal9 , @BDforever , @Nilgiri - for your information and acceptance. :agree:

:enjoy:

agreed.

agreed.

seema wasn't as tall as shabana, she must have been 5'4 or 5'5 but looks-wise quite similar.

and her braided hair was specifically the afro braid style of which there are variations but hers was similar to below though without the top knot :

i-am-always-in-awe-of-the-incredible-african-american-braided-hair-types-of-braids-for-african-american-hair-500x363.jpg

it looks nice on desi features.

@Levina @Moonlight , give it a try.

the film is from 2000, so yes it looks a 90's film.

yes there is similarity in the bone structure and even in the direction of the brows, though shabana has softer features and smoother lips.

i was shy but yes, more was me being mesmerized, she was looking so matured that day, different from her usual casual t-shirt and jeans though i always liked how she rolled up the bottom of her jeans in not a sharp-crease manner but in a more casually rounded manner.

i always like flowers in their hair and this flower quite suits her doll features.

best shot.

you can practice through our nakhrebaz members. :D

well, caucasian print/tv model looks.

looks like meera.

my very thought !!
I was not aware of the height of Shabana know you mention she is tall ,she gets extr plusses from me, in regards to the african hair, I am afraid I am no fan of this hairstlye.
I am glad we can agree sania shamshad and the pic with flowers.kudos

Then the other big plan is to volunteer work for Kashmiri people.

please read this thread of mine... you can give your opinion in 'whatever' because my thread is locked :

kashmir : the definitive solution

Now please don't say I'm judging or something. But I don't wear such things. Chichora lagta Mujhe. :p
I stay decent. Lol

i assure you it goes very well with salwar suits and looks decent... i have seen it live like i said there. :-)

maybe just for curiosity's sake you can be within a parlor and try it there and if uncomfortable ask them to rearrange the hair the way you like.

but i think it is not my place to recommend you of such things... if you are offended i apologize. :-)

Hain Na. :p

Roger!

okay, so who do you think are our nakhrebaz's?? :D

My family considers me the biggest actor in the world. :D

many pdf members would agree. :D

Is ki insult kiyon kartay ho she is a very talented model plus from what i recal she was the first sanwali model among procelian dolls

not suneeta??

Ye aosey he hay jaisey aap Sharukh Khan aur Sahir Lodhi ko compare karo :P

who exactly is sahir lodhi??

i assure you it goes very well with salwar suits and looks decent... i have seen it live like i said there. :-)

maybe just for curiosity's sake you can be within a parlor and try it there and if uncomfortable ask them to rearrange the hair the way you like.

but i think it is not my place to recommend you of such things... if you are offended i apologize. :-)

Maybe. But I don't wear jewelry type stuff and if I do it has to be very small. :) I love choriyan and mehndi in fashion. :)

Don't you want me to be honest? Ok I don't even remember the last time I visited any beauty salon or parlor. Now @zinago gonna say I'm lying. -_-

Aray Nahi Nahi there's nothing to get offended. :p

Her name?

Back
Top Bottom