What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

She should eat.

A lot.

i agree.

Where is the section where you me and fakhre mirpur used to have fun posting healthy southie chicks?

fakhre is now zibago and those pictures were removed from this thread because mods said this thread must contain only pakistani pictures.

there is now a turkish beauties thread ( many are not in that thread. :undecided: ) and the southie pictures can now be posted in this thread :

https://defence.pk/threads/beautiful-models-and-actresses-around-the-world.415166

She should eat.

A lot.

Shades of Malika Sherawat, though cant be sure until I see more of the thorax.

@jamahir

Where is the section where you me and fakhre mirpur used to have fun posting healthy southie chicks?
Healthy?A polite term used for obese folks :D

Her slim figure is the reason she got so famous in such a little time period

Wohe thread wohe banda naye chamkili packing mein

i agree.

fakhre is now zibago and those pictures were removed from this thread because mods said this thread must contain only pakistani pictures.

there is now a turkish beauties thread ( many are not in that thread. :undecided: ) and the southie pictures can now be posted in this thread :

https://defence.pk/threads/beautiful-models-and-actresses-around-the-world.415166
This resulted in a Bangladeshi,Indian ,Turkish and finally a global offshoot where pdf tharkis from all over the planet posted their favourite mahelayein :D

I like these threads cuz there is no fighting in them well except between @django and @jamahir over Helly Shah(am i the only one who thinks she looks underage?)

Guys, without going too much in detail, don't you think, my friend could pass off as a model.

1521328_1404193179827668_1446783512_n.jpg

Guys, without going too much in detail, don't you think, my friend could pass off as a model.

She seems stressed out. I notice some silver strands.

Also, she does not seem to want you taking her photo?

@jamahir

Nothing comes close to the wholesome goodness of Indian girls.

I could write a book.

Maybe I will one day.

She seems stressed out. I notice some silver strands.

Also, she does not seem to want you taking her photo?

@jamahir

I could write a book.

Maybe I will one day.
You have concluded all this just by looking at a picture, the wholesome goodness of Indian psyche seems to be in an over drive, she's not exactly a model and i purposely used this picture to keep her identity discreet.

the mehendi is nice and she is stylish enough to be a model but i must say this shot is a bit unpleasant because it looks like she is defending herself from being hit. :)

she's not exactly a model and i purposely used this picture to keep her identity discreet.

quite understandable but like i said above...

This resulted in a Bangladeshi,Indian ,Turkish and finally a global offshoot where pdf tharkis from all over the planet posted their favourite mahelayein :D

the bangladeshi thread i think is the original, but your pakistani thread certainly revived the bangladeshi thread and also led to the creation of the others... a respectable achievement really. :tup:

I like these threads cuz there is no fighting in them well except between @django and @jamahir over Helly Shah

@django will eventually come around to liking her. :agree:

(am i the only one who thinks she looks underage?)

she is 20 and started on tv when she was 14... she played the second heroine in her very first serial... she was mature then and is mature now... i like her better than all those screechy females found aplenty on indian tv... also, her's is the probably the only indian show where the heroine is carrying the show mostly by herself... as i said earlier, she has a heroine style.

Last edited:
You have concluded all this just by looking at a picture, the wholesome goodness of Indian psyche seems to be in an over drive, she's not exactly a model and i purposely used this picture to keep her identity discreet.

You wanted people to conclude if your friend looks like a model or not, just by a looking a picture of her in which her face is not even visible? :woot:

@jamahir

I could write a book.

Maybe I will one day.

well, i like desi-looking faces, whether of very desi-looking brazilians like the model izabelle who i just posted in the international models/actresses thread or very-desi looking east africans.

i suppose what i am really looking for is faces that remind me of local indian looks.

If you want to keep her identity secret (understandable, being a friend), and don't show us her face, how are we supposed to help you with an opinion on whether she is model material?

Neither can we see her figure.

Nor her height and poise.

Nor her bone structure.

She's obviously not very thrilled about the photo being taken. Either she's naturally shy (some models can be very shy but still do bikini shoots coolly when the audience is detached ....) or she probably has an inkling that her photo is going on to PDF for Indians to pass their critique opinions on.

The silver strands in her hair are clearly visible. Yes there are many teens nowadays with silver strands. Or she could be getting on (the hands age only after the 40s-50s). Or she could have a genetic predisposition to early greying.

Cheers.

You wanted people to conclude if your friend looks like a model or not, just by a looking a picture of her in which her face is not even visible? :woot:
One just doesn't need to be a pretty face to be model, there are other aspects, height, body figure, personality, dress sense etc. etc.

Aren't you grateful we at least got to see her hands and a little peek at her feet?

well, i like desi-looking faces, whether of very desi-looking brazilians like the model izabelle who i just posted in the international models/actresses thread or very-desi looking east africans.

i suppose what i am really looking for is faces that remind me of local indian looks.

Ok.

I'm talking more the entire package.

You can put me in a room with an Indian girl, with my eyes closed and her mouth gagged, and I will tell you she is Indian within an hour.

If you want to keep her identity secret (understandable, being a friend), and don't show us her face, how are we supposed to help you with an opinion on whether she is model material?

Neither can we see her figure.

Nor her height and poise.

Nor her bone structure.

She's obviously not very thrilled about the photo being taken. Either she's naturally shy (some models can be very shy but still do bikini shoots coolly when the audience is detached ....) or she probably has an inkling that her photo is going on to PDF for Indians to pass their critique opinions on.

The silver strands in her hair are clearly visible. Yes there are many teens nowadays with silver strands. Or she could be getting on (the hands age only after the 40s-50s). Or she could have a genetic predisposition to early greying.

Cheers.
No they are not silver strands but some coloured streaks caught in the light and she's half the age what you assume.

1517621_1399218740325112_1436033745_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom