What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

i don't particularly find mallika sherawat appealing though her most enjoyable song was 'jalebi bai'.

however one song she was in but which i have liked being performed by others is 'mayya mayya'... the best version of it that i have heard was in a tv singing competition where there was no dance movements to interrupt the song.

the second best i know of until now is this one performed live by neeti mohan at the concert of
the song's composer, the maestro himself, a.r. rahman :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUV-uA7x4ak

django strikes again, in his anti-helly agenda. :D
I would not mind getting my hands on Neeti mohan, hot lady

sushmita sen and aishwarya rai were originally from the modeling world... there are a few others too who kept themselves good and came into the films world.

it the fakes and the wannabes who are the irritants.

she has a playful side to her... i like.

gul panra ji, kuch toh baat hai aap me.

that is a political issue and a political problem to resolve.

nice shot.

"thin and fit" is the opposite of feminine.
Not a political issue to remain in the modelling industry you have to stay fit

Lets agree to disagree

@jamahir

Please man.

Not my type at all.

Too loud too brash.

I like my women softer.

ash and sush are brash?? :what:

and sonakshi is bindaas to a extent and quite straight-forward but looks nice doing that... watch this funny and witty and normal-talk interview of her and shahid kapoor when they were promoting 'r... rajkumar' :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EqE3ioPmjs

Not a political issue to remain in the modelling industry you have to stay fit

Lets agree to disagree

models are pressurized to be thin by the strange environment created by the billion dollar "health and wellness" industry and by the choices created by male homosexual clothes designers.

but this is changing and the west is slowly creating space in the traditional modeling scene for "plus size" models.

you will see this at some point, but i will not pursue this point now. :)

ash and sush are brash?? :what:

and sonakshi is bindaas to a extent and quite straight-forward but looks nice doing that... watch this funny and witty and normal-talk interview of her and shahid kapoor when they were promoting 'r... rajkumar' :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EqE3ioPmjs

models are pressurized to be thin by the strange environment created by the billion dollar "health and wellness" industry and by the choices created by male homosexual clothes designers.

but this is changing and the west is slowly creating space in the traditional modeling scene for "plus size" models.

you will see this at some point, but i will not pursue this point now. :)
Yeah they use thin models cuz they look better who want hippos as the face of their products :D

Most plus size models are average to below average in looks department its just a fake azz wannabe industry created for fat ladies by femenists and fat chasers

Sheikh Sahib, great uploads, you have made my day. This beauty seems to get better every time I see her
sundaysgotlawnfever-feat-cross-stitch-1456987177-6971.jpg

:smitten::flame::smitten::flame:

Laila is a 101 times better them Sherawat who I must admit is sexy in promiscuous sort of way.

Helly looks about 8yrs old LOL

NEVER, NEVER.........NEVER

She has a most lovely complexion I must say, and nice slender build.
She is now modelling for breakout lawn so do expect her to model for breakout casual line in the next few weeks
Damn i cant wait to see her فیگر ان ویسٹرن ایٹایر :O "

Yeah they use thin models cuz they look better who want hippos as the face of their products :D

Most plus size models are average to below average in looks department its just a fake azz wannabe industry created for fat ladies by femenists and fat chasers

She is now modelling for breakout lawn so do expect her to model for breakout casual line in the next few weeks
Damn i cant wait to see her فیگر ان ویسٹرن ایٹایر :O "
Niether can I wait, damn a man only has too look at her and multiplication instincts come into play.kudos

originally, i believe the thin females were used because the designers wanted the audience attention on the clothes and not on the models, and attention would have gone to the models if the models had been voluptuous... hence thin models who form would be ignored by the audience and newspaper reader.

next came the entry of the gay designers who wanted female models to echo the gay understanding of form - male or androgynous... hence again female models who didn't have fuller form.

plus we must remember that modern western fashion industry was set during times of lesser economic means for most ( to buy food ) because of wars... hence not only were thinner females to be seen outside but also the designers were designing [Uto sell[/U] to those females who were seen outside.

and then the gay agenda was furthered in media and also the capitalists saw that they would earn a lot by creating a "thin is fashionable" propaganda.

and all this self-sustained for decades until a greater explosion in the 90's via the creation of the "health and wellness" industry... suddenly there was a madness for females to be "fit" and so many headed to the gym.

and then the younger people brainwashed themselves through peer pressure to become thin ( females ), force their friends to become thin ( these forcers could be female or male ).

this is madness... but capitalism is madness.

watch this vid to see a rough understanding of cultural presence of the aesthetics of female form down the ages... i have of course posted this vid before :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrp0zJZu0a4

Most plus size models are average to below average in looks department its just a fake azz industry created for fat ladies by femenists and fat chasers

not by fake-feminists certainly ( like the femen movement ).

and most thin models are not attractive of face at all - laila ali, for example. :)

and the below "plus size" models are pretty of face and appealing of form :

tumblr_n32nqdBref1rvxu51o1_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_n737ujgsDW1r29a0a.jpg

chloe marshall :

chloe.jpg

img-thing

and wasn't nigella lawson so appealing in her prime?? aren't huma qureshi and sonakshi attractive??

Last edited:
i don't particularly find mallika sherawat appealing though her most enjoyable song was 'jalebi bai'.

however one song she was in but which i have liked being performed by others is 'mayya mayya'... the best version of it that i have heard was in a tv singing competition where there was no dance movements to interrupt the song.

the second best i know of until now is this one performed live by neeti mohan at the concert of
the song's composer, the maestro himself, a.r. rahman :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUV-uA7x4ak

django strikes again, in his anti-helly agenda. :D
Mayya mayya haha my fav after billi :D

Well Helly is nice but she has a childish face

Mayya mayya haha my fav after billi :D

'billi' had a different sound for me, i liked it the first time i heard ( it was via pdf ).

'mayya mayya' really has a international appeal and you may known that some of it was sung by a egypt-origin lady who lives in canada :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maryem_Tollar

Well Helly is nice

@django . :enjoy:

but she has a childish face

hmm, another description could be "fresh faced" or as @Nihonjin1051 said once, "baby-doll face".

and her figure is anything but childish. :D

originally, i believe the thin females were used because the designers wanted the audience attention on the clothes and not on the models, and attention would have gone to the models if the models had been voluptuous... hence thin models who form would be ignored by the audience and newspaper reader.

next came the entry of the gay designers who wanted female models to echo the gay understanding of form - male or androgynous... hence again female models who didn't have fuller form.

plus we must remember that modern western fashion industry was set during times of lesser economic means for most ( to buy food ) because of wars... hence not only were thinner females to be seen outside but also the designers were designing [Uto sell[/U] to those females who were seen outside.

and then the gay agenda was furthered in media and also the capitalists saw that they would earn a lot by creating a "thin is fashionable" propaganda.

and all this self-sustained for decades until a greater explosion in the 90's via the creation of the "health and wellness" industry... suddenly there was a madness for females to be "fit" and so many headed to the gym.

and then the younger people brainwashed themselves through peer pressure to become thin ( females ), force their friends to become thin ( these forcers could be female or male ).

this is madness... but capitalism is madness.

watch this vid to see a rough understanding of cultural presence of the aesthetics of female form down the ages... i have of course posted this vid before :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrp0zJZu0a4

not by fake-feminists certainly ( like the femen movement ).

and most thin models are not attractive of face at all - laila ali, for example. :)

and the below "plus size" models are pretty of face and appealing of form :

tumblr_n32nqdBref1rvxu51o1_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_n737ujgsDW1r29a0a.jpg

chloe marshall :

chloe.jpg

img-thing

and wasn't nigella lawson so appealing in her prime?? aren't huma qureshi and sonakshi attractive??
Nope nothing happening she reminds me of the nurse at that blood donation camp in our old college(i am no longer a student of that college but i still went there for donating blood) kitni zor say soi ghusaye thee mera bechara bazo (╥_╥)

'billi' had a different sound for me, i liked it the first time i heard ( it was via pdf ).

'mayya mayya' really has a international appeal and you may known that some of it was sung by a egypt-origin lady who lives in canada :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maryem_Tollar

@django . :enjoy:

hmm, another description could be "fresh faced" or as @Nihonjin1051 said once, "baby-doll face".

and her figure is anything but childish. :D
Maya maya has perfect tune for habibi ya belly dancing :D

Nope nothing happening she reminds me of the nurse at that blood donation camp in our old college(i am no longer a student of that college but i still went there for donating blood) kitni zor say soi ghusaye thee mera bechara bazo (╥_╥)

aisi nurse ho toh behosh hone tak blood donate kare koi. :agree:

and you wait for the realization. :D

Maya maya has perfect tune for habibi ya belly dancing :D

true.

aisi nurse ho toh behosh hone tak blood donate kare koi. :agree:

and you wait for the realization. :D

true.
Kabhi donate kiya ho to pata ho kitni bari hoti hay wo soi :mad:

Khana bhe us din ultay hath say khaya tha and it was not my first time donating blood

Kabhi donate kiya ho to pata ho kitni bari hoti hay wo soi :mad:

Khana bhe us din ultay hath say khaya tha and it was not my first time donating blood

i have donated twice - once in a computer institute i was a student of and once when a old friend phoned me saying that a female friend of his acquaitance had her father very ill and needing blood and a few people gathered in the hospital and none knowing the actual person needing it.

and both times the needle was nothing too large... maybe in pakistan they use larger needles.

nice song indeed... delivered the message within a nice tune and lyrics and it is presented in a innovative manner... presently, most indian ads are rubbish so this was nice for me.

i liked the gramaphone... i want to acquire one.

who is the nicely smiling lady at 00:01:06 mins?? and the next lady looks like malaika arora khan.

Back
Top Bottom