What's new

Pakistani Missiles vs Indian Missiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you come to that conclusion?

Gospel Truth.

Brahmos the only one of its kind with Mach 2.8 speed with submeter CEP with double S manevour performing capabilty with ability to hit ship just 1 meter above sea surface and lot more such as steep dive etc etc.......

Thats Indian propaganda, its not 'one of a kind'. There are other systems, a lot better than Brahmos.

Hypersonic Brahmos in making with Mach 7.5 speed. Sucessfully lab tested.

Show lab data or it doesn't exist.

Paper missile

Under development.

K 5 No match.

Ofcourse not!

Nirbhay has similar capabilities as Tomahok

Is that why it failed in the first test?

For further Infomation, educate yourself from Google.

Same is prescribed for you.

@Aeronaut

I won't rule out the Indian media for being a propaganda machine, but sometimes they say things about Pakistan that may raise a lot of concerns to them.

They are just warmongering. We have them covered already, Pakistani ICBM, given that our economic woes are solved will appear first as an SLV. That will be a gift to our friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you took the time to actually read my posts, you would know that I already acknowledged the Brohmos's superiority but the fact remains that:

1) It is still not a widely deployed platform.
2) Pakistan has a much more diverse range of cruise missiles.
3) Pakistani platforms have had more time to mature and are already deployed in large numbers, ie are combat ready.
4) Nirbhay has similar performance parameters as Tomahawk but so does Babur.

Your Points
1) Prove it. It is otherwise. It is deployed in anti land target role, anti ship role, against mountain target in steep dive mode. Submarine launch version successfully tested. Air launch version is in final stage of test. It is the most versatile missile in in the world.
2) Prove it. It is otherwise.
3) What is important is technology development pace. China was far ahead of India in almost all the sphere of missile technology. We surpass them in all areas of missile technology in last 5 years.
4) No babur do not have. e.g. Hovering over target until target is identified for attack. Nirbhay is planned to attack the target and come back. Babur has failed to evolved in anti ship role in spite of it being is in service for a long time. (I am not asking for submarine launch version as ship launch version is not even ready?)

Gospel Truth.

Thats Indian propaganda, its not 'one of a kind'. There are other systems, a lot better than Brahmos.

Show lab data or it doesn't exist.

Paper missile

Under development.

Ofcourse not!

Is that why it failed in the first test?

Same is prescribed for you.

Gospel Truth.>>>> True about Pakistani missile.

Thats Indian propaganda, its not 'one of a kind'. There are other systems, a lot better than Brahmos.>>> You not only fail to prove it but you even failed to name it. You loose.

Show lab data or it doesn't exist.>>>> Pl follow the link. I have to do all this hard work for a person who have remained ignorant even after posting more than 20000 post. Pl follow the link.

Brahmos Aerospace to Develop First Prototype of Brahmos 2 Hypersonic Missile By 2017

Paper missile>>>> Pl follow the link.

Shaurya (missile) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Under development.>>>>> Pl follow the link and educate yourself. (Of course if you want)

India successfully test-fires underwater missile - The Hindu

Ofcourse not!>>>> I take it positively. Thanks!!!!!!!

Is that why it failed in the first test?>>>> Yes we do not do paint job so some of them is bound to fail. That is why it is developmental trial. I hope you understand it.

Same is prescribed for you.[/QUOTE]>>> I posted the links as the proofs of how educated I am. What about you?

@Aeronaut @Leader @WebMaster @nuclearpak @fatman17 @Oscar @RazPaK and others
Quite interesting claims made in this video what you guys have to say I think Pakistan is developing Long Range Missiles may be up to 7000 KM Range

The video is outdated:

Here are some updates on Indian missiles:

1. Prithvi II Inducted into the Strategic Forces Command (SFC) in 2003

2. Prithvi III As of 2013, this missile has not been deployed due to logistical deficiencies. It requires explosive liquid fuel which is difficult to store; and it cannot be launched vertically which forces all missiles to be stored on the surface of the ship. Vertically launched missiles can be stored internally in the hull of a ship. This deficiency also means that it will not be used in submarines or underwater systems.

3. Agni I, Agni II and Agni III are inducted and operational.

4. Agni IV and Agni V are under testing with Agni VI under development.

5. K 15 Sagarika K-15/B-05 in series production. Land-based missile awaiting clearance. Tests completed.

6. BrahMos:

Surface-launched, Block I

Ship-launched, anti-ship variant (operational)
Ship-launched, land-attack variant (operational)
Land-launched, land-attack variant (operational)
Land-launched, anti-ship variant (In induction, tested on 10 December 2010)

Surface-launched, upgraded variants

BrahMos Block II land-attack variant (Operational)
BrahMos Block III land-variant (being inducted)
Anti-aircraft carrier variant (tested in March 2012) - the missile gained the capability to
attack aircraft carriers using the supersonic vertical dive variant of the missile that could
travel up to 290 km.

Air-launched

Air-launched, anti-ship variant (under development, expected completion in 2012)
Air-launched, land-attack variant (under development, expected completion in 2012)
Air-launched, miniaturised variant (under development)

Submarine-launched

Submarine-launched, anti-ship variant - Tested successfully for the first time from a submerged pontoon on 20 March 2013.
Submarine-launched, land-attack variant (under development, expected completion in 2011)

Here is an update to the outdated information.

This is height of bullshit.At least we have tested the missiles and the videos are available,,,,can it be said of ur mythical shaheen 3 or babur 2(upgraded whatever)....u ppl have no slbm,we have had 14 continous successful launches of k-15 and they are in production.You have no plans for any new missile,,,,,no official confirmation exists while we have confirmation of everything we are saying

Whether success or failure its for the world to see.......now tell me who is doing propaganda??

Chinese and North Korean Missiles have been extensively tested. Just a change of name and paint does not require new tests. :no:
This is height of bullshit.At least we have tested the missiles and the videos are available,,,,can it be said of ur mythical shaheen 3 or babur 2(upgraded whatever)....u ppl have no slbm,we have had 14 continous successful launches of k-15 and they are in production.You have no plans for any new missile,,,,,no official confirmation exists while we have confirmation of everything we are saying

Whether success or failure its for the world to see.......now tell me who is doing propaganda??

Whereas I agree that the Nirbhay will be a significant boost to India's arsenal of cruise missiles and will bring it up to par with Pakistan's standard, it would be foolhardy to imagine that it would suddenly grant India an edge in Cruise Missile technology. Pakistan retains a more diverse arsenal of cruise missiles and has more mature platforms to choose from. India has an unprecedented edge in supersonic cruise missile technology thanks to the Brahmos but overall, any student of DSS who has a good understanding of 'Missile Politics' will tell you that Pakistan retains a slight edge over India, even with the Nirbhay factor in mind.
Can u please bother to explain your statement ?i would love to hear how Pakistan have upper hand in CM OR BM capability ? and just proven facts only pls. Talking fan boy things doesn't look good for a chairman.

@Indians do not bring missiles which are not operational and compare with operational ones. I will not consider anything which is not even successfully tested.

What about the ballistic missiles?? And what happens when hypersonic brahmos comes into being in say 2018 or so?? AGNI 6 with mirv and marv.Dude india is spending 6 times the amount of pakistan and is poised to be better in technology similar to why china is way better than india.Rest you can keep claiming whatever u like but the fact remains.peace bro

Beyond AGNI-II it is not our concern. As for MIRV, Pakistan is also reported to be developing one, infact, it was also said that the Shaheen-1A testes were part of MIRV integration. These things are kept under covers here so cant be sure. Brahmos and Nibrah have been taken into account by [MENTION] Icarus[/MENTION] and he have also made is point regarding the diversity of platforms available with Pakistan!

@Icarus

Dont worry about Indian cruise missiles ,India will test scramjet powered supersonic LRCM with 600+ km range by 2014,which makes our Cruise missile technology much better.and we can make turbojets,scramjets and Ramjet engines.

@Aeronaut leave Brahmos 2,hypersonic vehicle HSTDV scramjet was tested back in 2011& you think Shaurya is still on paper??

They are just warmongering. We have them covered already, Pakistani ICBM, given that our economic woes are solved will appear first as an SLV. That will be a gift to our friends.

I heard that SLV project is on hold.

Well it will be marketed as an SLV....... most key components along with supporting work already finished 4 years back.......

Btw, one thing baffles me.... why would we ever need an ICBM for India????? It's like India hitting BD with AGNI V..... :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom