What's new

Pakistani mega hit film ‘'Waar'’ | Reviews & Discussions.

Another interestingly high budget film is underway and this time it is going to define a Pakistani genre. Moor in Pashto means Mother, its about the decline of Pakistan's railway and its effects to the people.

Many parts of this movie are filmed in Balochistan. We would see beauty of Balochistan landscape in this movie.

Wow, this movie looks amazing! First operation -021 and now this. Alhamdolilah. Pakistani cinema is reviving.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, this movie looks amazing! First operation -021 and now this. Alhamdolilah. Pakistani cinema is reviving.
Yes Pak Cinema is getting its 2nd birth but the Problem is These Kind of movies dont get good publicity
see Waar they put a heck of a trailer And no clue about movie it took many years These movies should be avaible in foreign countries or some sort of online service where you can buy it online Which will help movies because If Pak gives a good movie people can watch no matter where they are

Like Bilal Lashari, Jami has also directed some very good music videos. So we can expect something really good from him too.

Good mini documentary on Pakistani movie industry.

Another upcoming movie.

Okay. If somebody doesn't provide me a link, this is going to be a hostage situation.

:triniti:

Like Bilal Lashari, Jami has also directed some very good music videos. So we can expect something really good from him too.

Yes. He has. I posted a music video on this thread which Bilal Lashari directed. I would post it here again.

It is Bulley Sha's kalaam and the music video depicts 7 deadly sins in a modernized version.

You know, I just noticed. Our culture is heavily inspired a lot by Sufism/spirituality/religion/Islam, to deny our selves to express it in our art would be like denying our soul to breath. We tried to follow the philosophy of sex sells in our cinema and it didn't sell, it only lead to the demise of our cinema.

How RAW are portrayed by LOLlywood:
06.jpg

25.jpg

WAAR+premier+(7).jpg

37.jpg

38.jpg

----
----
RAW in reality:

man_laugh_india.jpg

funny-long-tail-mustache-images-india-people-1024x701.jpg

INDIA_-_0821_-_Volantino.jpg

Bhai movie hi banai hai na .... Sala anti-Christ to paida nahi kiya. Job well done to the whole crew and good luck with the future endeavors. looking forward to a healthy competition between Indo-Pak movies. Atleast SRK, Sallu aur Akshay ki chutiya movies se nizaat milegi !!!!

Bhai movie hi banai hai na .... Sala anti-Christ to paida nahi kiya. Job well done to the whole crew and good luck with the future endeavors. looking forward to a healthy competition between Indo-Pak movies. Atleast SRK, Sallu aur Akshay ki chutiya movies se nizaat milegi !!!!

The way Indians & Pro-India lobby is behaving it looks like anti-christ is born

Back
Top Bottom