What's new

Pakistani mega hit film ‘'Waar'’ | Reviews & Discussions.

Another interestingly high budget film is underway and this time it is going to define a Pakistani genre. Moor in Pashto means Mother, its about the decline of Pakistan's railway and its effects to the people.

Many parts of this movie are filmed in Balochistan. We would see beauty of Balochistan landscape in this movie.

It warms my heart to see this trailer, it looks absolutely stunning. Pakistan cinema is indeed reviving due to interest by many well endowed intellectuals and their passion for cinema. This passion is translating into awareness by the masses. It is good to see that the theme behind this movie is a 'social problem'. Unless we attack these problems head on, we as a society will never progress. It is good that awareness for these social issues is being raised.

Last edited by a moderator:
`Waar` rakes in moolah at box office

1393986_553042414768322_546624418_n.png

The way Indians & Pro-India lobby is behaving it looks like anti-christ is born

Udd ja kaale kawan tere munh wich khand pawa !!!!! :cheers:

PS. koi link aaye to please update us Indians on it ... movie's trailers looked promising. Love to watch it.

I am really excited to see this movie hope i do get to watch it soon. The last i saw was bol i guess and its been years since i watched a movie except that one.

As per the Pakistan cinema official page

Expected Gross till now is 9crore for the first 5 days

And they were expecting total 5.5crore in the first week :D

It may go beyond 10crore just in the first week(Bol record of total within Pakistan was 12crore)

Waar May overall Gross closer to 20crore in Pakistan alone.

During Asif Ali Zardari era, India was sweeping this much money from the pockets of Pakistanis.

LoL @ this clown Hamid Mir. He deserves a tight slap for being a foreign sponsored mouth piece. Pakistan needs to purge the nation of such traitors..

Seriously Hamid Mir is intolerable i wonder how people tolerate him on screen.

Another interestingly high budget film is underway and this time it is going to define a Pakistani genre. Moor in Pashto means Mother, its about the decline of Pakistan's railway and its effects to the people.

Many parts of this movie are filmed in Balochistan. We would see beauty of Balochistan landscape in this movie.

At my previous job I was fortunate enough to work at the start of the project with Jami and his team, Jami is a very down to earth guy and it was awesome experience :) I was Head Of I.T & Projection for Mandviwalla Entertainment at that time and provided technical consultation to the movie

Khan saab, yeh to ab buddi huwi hain. :lol:

Aur waisee bhiii Khan Sahib neiii larkiii kehh diyaaa takeiii humm in ka mazaak na uraiin warnaaa nazar tou akhriii 2 pictures waleiii Guy peiii haiii innn kiii ! :D

Baaaz aaa jaooo @farhan_9909 ! :P

Back
Top Bottom