What's new

Pakistani mega hit film ‘'Waar'’ | Reviews & Discussions.

The way waar is going, it would easily cross 12 crore mark. Or even 13 crore. The interesting part would be in which countries they would release it. I think waar profits can easily surpass its budget.

I have read it would be released in 25 countries. Is it true? Any news on this?

YEs it will be released in 25-26 countries

Figures from all the 42 screens on which the Shaan-starrer Waar opened have not yet come in and the overall tally for the action film is expected to rise further. The film cost $2.5 million to make and is expected to be distributed in 25 countries.

Waar beats domestic box office record with opening day take of Rs11.4m – The Express Tribune

The way waar is going, it would easily cross 12 crore mark. Or even 13 crore. The interesting part would be in which countries they would release it. I think waar profits can easily surpass its budget.

I have read it would be released in 25 countries. Is it true? Any news on this?

If there would be an international release then there would be a USA release for sure.

Thanks for the info! It's fun to watch an action movie in a theatre. Watching online doesn't give that effect. Have watched Khuda ke liye, Ramchand Pakistani, Bol, Reluctant Fundamentalist. But this one will be different, purely commercial!

Hamid Mir & Nadeem Paracha are tweeting against waar.

Pakistani's need to wakeup against Pakistan media.

What is the status of BOL channel? there was/is huge cry against that as well?

Indians are the best, most civilized, pure of all social evils society, that has ever lived, where milk and honey flows in the streets :D

Your post just shows, how ignorant Indians are about Pakistanis, not that we give a crap.
Never said that you should give a crap.
Its just how things are.
We never hear of any worth while achievement from Pakistan. Never heard of any Pakistani college coming in the top 400 global charts or any Pakistani hospital making some advancement in medical sciences nor any technological achievement coming from Pakistan.

What we do hear daily is some Pakistani patient coming to India to get treated, some or other bearded man holding rallies about jihad every second day, some one exploding a bomb, some one burning some other countries flag, or some Pakistani politician asking for international aid.

What do you expect?

The director and the producer never cared about India. India was never there target. It is evident from the plot of the movie. So I don't think they would mind if this movie isn't released in India.
I never did say the producer targeted India as a market in the first place did I.

I merely stated that the movie has a very low chance of being put on theaters because no theater would buy such a movie as a response to a Pakistani who asked about its release in India.

isi n pak army sponsored propaganda movie. director n screenplay dr. zaid zandu hamid.

Without watching the movie....such comments can only be expected from Indians....typically InIdian mentality.......I am wonder what would be Indian mothers telling story to their kids in Night time.........."So Jaa Bachey Soo jaa nahi to ISI aa gey gi..." :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

isi n pak army sponsored propaganda movie. director n screenplay dr. zaid zandu hamid.

Never said that you should give a crap.
Its just how things are.
We never hear of any worth while achievement from Pakistan. Never heard of any Pakistani college coming in the top 400 global charts or any Pakistani hospital making some advancement in medical sciences nor any technological achievement coming from Pakistan.

What we do hear daily is some Pakistani patient coming to India to get treated, some or other bearded man holding rallies about jihad every second day, some one exploding a bomb, some one burning some other countries flag, or some Pakistani politician asking for international aid.

What do you expect?

Sir i would not blame you because your just a victim of Saffaron aka Hindu terrorism spread by the likes of you.

Now ask me why I said so?I said so because you extremist hindus are blindly to hate Pakistan by Extremist hindus.The reason is they have only shown you a different Pakistan.

NUST Leaps into the List of

Three Pakistani universities among top 200 in the world - thenews.com.pk

Agha khan is also ranked among the top in medical field.

There are now 3 hospitial i know in Pakistan dealing with the liver transplant but still very expensive in Pakistan.And the other reason is people opt for india because of low cost and most important they are slightly more experienced.But the trend is changing Now.

Now do you want me to tell you what we or what a common Pakistan think about India?

In Pakistani in KPK/FATA if you ask someone about India or indians.The reply would be

In Pashto

Agha kho ensaan hum nadee,Indian kho ghul khuri,de spy zaman di :D

translation

Indians are not even humans,They eat **** of cows and even smell like them

NOTE:
My reply to you was so because of your such an useless post,
Dont take it on heart

Sir i would not blame you because your just a victim of Saffaron aka Hindu terrorism spread by the likes of you.
Now ask me why I said so?I said so because you extremist hindus are blindly to hate Pakistan by Extremist hindus.The reason is they have only shown you a different Pakistan.
NUST Leaps into the List of
Three Pakistani universities among top 200 in the world - thenews.com.pk
Friend here is what the article which you posted says:
Whereas, three Pakistani universities, including University of Agriculture Faisalabad (UAF) (142), Pir Mehr Ali Shah-Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi (PMAS-AAUR) (152) and Quaid-i-Azam University (QAU), Islamabad, (172), are now among top 200 world universities in the disciplines of agriculture and forestry.

Congratulations for finally getting one college(NUST) into good rankings.
and Forgive me, if the rest of us dont think very highly of Pakistan's educational facilities except for agriculture and forestry.

Agha khan is also ranked among the top in medical field.

There are now 3 hospitial i know in Pakistan dealing with the liver transplant but still very expensive in Pakistan.And the other reason is people opt for india because of low cost and most important they are slightly more experienced.But the trend is changing Now.
Friend. The medical facilities in Pakistan are rudimentary compared to India. The first liver transplant conducted in Pakistan was also conducted with the help of Indian doctors who had gone there to assist the Pakistani's.

Thousands of Pakistani's come to India for medical treatment, not just liver but for almost every issue ranging from heart transplants to kidneys. Not just Pakistani's, people from all over the world come to India for medical treatment.

What you consider 'good' now was what India did back in the 90's.

Now do you want me to tell you what we or what a common Pakistan think about India?
In Pakistani in KPK/FATA if you ask someone about India or indians.The reply would be
In Pashto
Agha kho ensaan hum nadee,Indian kho ghul khuri,de spy zaman di :D
translation
Indians are not even humans,They eat **** of cows and even smell like them
NOTE:My reply to you was so because of your such an useless post,
Dont take it on heart
I dont take it to heart mate.
What we know of Pakistan is what matters to us. The day Pakistan starts surpassing India in Science, Medicine, Technology, Engineering is when Indians would actually care more. Till then, its a non issue.

In the end, the entire point was - that till Indians see Pakistani's as I mentioned above, no movie which depicts something else would run in multiplexes here.
This is the reason why 'Khuda ke liye' was somewhat successful here.

And btw, Your new government seems to be doing things right. Hopefully in the next 5 years your colleges and institutions would indeed come up and people in India would begin to see things differently. Till then, its a moot point.

Have a confession to make Went to see WAAR last night !!!

Only when you see the movie you realize why the tails of Beyghairat Brigade are so much on fire that now they have become black and smelly

The entire patriotic narrative that RAW is backing up Khawarij, political traitors and terrorists in Pakistan has been most powerfully depicted while accepting the judicial collapse in the country which has failed to punish the terrorists. The dirty role of ANP and all those who are opposed to Kalabagh Dam have been most strongly exposed. Respect for army and anti-terrorist police have gone through the sky and the narrative that we should talk to the Khawarij has been totally destroyed.

But the most powerful aspect which has come to light is that the nation was hungry for a patriotic media and the narrative of Geo and SAFMA has been most comprehensively defeated in the country. The entire hostile information war, Aman Ki Asha, SAFMA and GEO have been humiliated beyond repair now. alhamdolillah !

ARY has emerged as a patriotic voice which is willing to stand with the nation, army and the ideology. We would strongly encourage ARY to build upon this respect which they have earned and boycott all Indian ***** and become a patriotic channel as a counter narrative to SAFMA and GEO.

The movie was definitely not perfect, had many errors in representing TTP and khawarij, Urdu subtitling had some horrible spelling mistakes which are not compatible for movie of such stature, some scenes were embarrassing which could have been avoided and some war scenes seemed artificial but overall the impact that it created was patriotic, pro-Pakistan, anti-India, anti-TTP, pro-Kalabagh Dam, anti-Geo and pro-army/Police.

WAAR has sent a new trend in cinematography that patriotic, clean narrative can also be commercially viable. Pak media should take serious note of this phenomenon.

May Allah bless Pakistan and all those patriots who took part in this much needed production. Please do dua for Ali Azmat. His apendex burst within the body and he was in life threatening danger last night. In the movie, he spoke our words :))

stay blessed all of you and may the enemies of Pakistan burn in hell in dunya and akhira.

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid/posts/559488677439281

This thread is most hillarious, A Pakistani movie with India shown as the bad boy will obviously be a hit. Of course some good direction and screen play would not hurt.

But to see Pakistanis mocking Indians about India not being a market, oh pls.. Get real guys :D

Back
Top Bottom