What's new

"Pakistani Lives Matter" Two Teenage girls charged with murder after stealing and assaulting 66-Year Old Pakistani UberEats driver in Washington, USA

TBH Apart from South Americans, Arabs, Turks, Iranians and Far Eastern peoples, ALL other non-whites are quite hostile towards Pakistanis. In some cases they are even more hostile towards us then even the white racists. blacks and indians are a case in point. For example, as a British Pakistani I find it easier to get on with Jewish and White people than I do with indians or blacks.
I think it just depends in the area and I guess people, I go along great with carribeans/Africans who I grew up with, no racism and they been some of my bests friends.

Dysfunctional and vicious ghetto criminal culture. But it will never change because this country no longer fixes problems but makes up lies to protect criminals.

Twitter HashTags associated with this case are: #PakistaniLivesMatter, #PLM, #ALM, #StopAsianHate, #IStandWithMuhammadAnwar, #Anwar, #MuslimLivesMatter
That`s a chilling video.

I remember reading about a black boy who was shot dead in an act of theft. The family of the thief was justifying his act with logics like "what would he do then?" , "how is he supposed to eat then?" and were asking for "justice".

These thugs need to know and face the consequences of their crimes.

Black lives matter but so does of everyone else.

In fact, what really matters is to be a law abiding citizen and live an honourable life than stamping yourself and others of your race with hate.

13 & 15 Years old.

No real hard time. They'll end up in a Juvenile Detention Center till they're both 18 Years old. No criminal record, as their Ju-V record will be discarded within 5-Years.

Perfect country.

Hope they get a nice welcoming treatment upon their arrival at Ju-V.
Not if they are tried as adults. They can be tried as adults if the crime is premeditated and also the nature of the crime. This, by all account, seems like a premeditated crime. A lot will depend on the Judge and the Jury. If they are tried and convicted as adults they can expect to stay in jail for rest of the life.

Two teenage girls have been charged with murder after allegedly assaulting a man with a taser and killing him during an attempted car robbery in Washington, D.C., police said last week.

Mohammad Anwar, 66, was assaulted Tuesday with a taser when two girls attempted to carjack him, the Metropolitan Police Department said in a news release.

Graphic video posted to Twitter shows Anwar in a struggle with the suspects, who then speed off and crash and flip the car with him hanging onto the side. After arriving at the scene and transporting Anwar to the hospital, police said, "all lifesaving efforts failed, the victim was pronounced dead."

Anwar had been working on an UberEats delivery Tuesday when the two girls attempted to carjack him, according to a GoFundMe set up by a family member.

A 13-year-old and a 15-year-old were charged Wednesday with felony murder and armed carjacking with a taser.

Anwar immigrated from Pakistan in 2014, his family told NBC4.

'This affects all of us':Marches, rallies against Asian hate crimes see widespread participation

"Anwar was a beloved husband, father, grandfather, uncle, and friend who always provided a smile when you needed one," said the GoFundMe for Anwar. "He leaves behind a family, near and far, who cherish, love, and miss him dearly."

The GoFundMe raised more than $500,000 dollars in three days since it was published Thursday. Anwar was the financial provider for the family, and the funds will be used to pay for his lost income and to provide a traditional Islamic funeral, according to the fundraising page.

"Although money won’t fill the gaping hole that his death has left in our family, it will help remove some of the stress and worry of daily living while we grieve and heal," an update to the GoFundMe said.

Mayor Muriel Bowser drew criticism Sunday for sharing a video on preventing auto thefts, amidst calls for her to acknowledge Anwar's death.

In a statement to USA TODAY, the Mayor's Office of Communications said that the post, which was "prescheduled" on Twitter, was a part of an effort to "raise awareness about a troubling increase in this violent crime, related arrests and safety tips."

The post "should not detract from the tragic death of Mohammad Anwar," the statement continued. "Our thoughts and prayers remain with his family and the families of those we have lost to violence."

46 carjackings occurred in the nation's capital in the first five weeks of this year, compared to eight by that time last year, according to The Washington Post. But in all of 2020, MPD had reported 345 carjackings, up 143 percent from 142 in 2019.

"We are devastated by this tragic news and our hearts go out to Mohammad's family during this difficult time. We're grateful the suspects have been arrested and thank the Metropolitan Police Department for their diligence with this investigation," an Uber spokesperson said to WTOP.

Twitter HashTags associated with this case are: #PakistaniLivesMatter, #PLM, #ALM, #StopAsianHate, #IStandWithMuhammadAnwar, #Anwar, #MuslimLivesMatter

What I find shocking about this video is the level of apathy shown by the national guardsman. These 'men' are wearing the uniform of the republic and literally left a man to die on the pavement. The irony of it all is that a normal civilian went to help him. Just shocking....What happened to people? This isn't the first time I have seen this in the US, although this is more associated with urban sprawls. I'm sure things in the Mid West, deep South would be better i.e. people still have traditional values .

What do you think guys? It's worrying.

@KAL-EL
@dbc
@Hamartia Antidote
@F-22Raptor

Last edited:
Seems like planned attack by white racist who hired deliberately underage black girls for two reasons once is generally black people have low aspirations and secondly the girls would get free by courts because of their age....in that motive white racist achieve two things Pakistani would never stand for the rights of black people and secondly since girls get only minimum sentence Pakistani would never forget that and enmity between blacks and Pakistanis would increase....Divide and rule.....

That's creative. Anyone would think black people have never jacked a car before...

Why would he work in DC hes from Springfield VA and should have just delivered in the good part of the DMV rather than risk his life in that concrete jungle.

I think it just depends in the area and I guess people, I go along great with carribeans/Africans who I grew up with, no racism and they been some of my bests friends.

Its the African American syndrome, they are so regressed in their puny heads as being maligned and discriminated against, that they have foregone their true culture. In fact their leaders have made sure that they are Africans in name only. Black people in the UK have a better knowledge of their roots and their culture.

I know and grew up with people from Nigeria and Uganda and they are nothing like the Black African Americans I met when I was in the USA. The similarities are in colour only, upbringing and culturally they are very different. This is why these issues are less prevalent in the UK.

There are typical hotspots where this attitude is rampant but you can directly correlate it with influence from African American community and sections of UK Black people trying to act like African Americans.

That`s a chilling video.

I remember reading about a black boy who was shot dead in an act of theft. The family of the thief was justifying his act with logics like "what would he do then?" , "how is he supposed to eat then?" and were asking for "justice".

These thugs need to know and face the consequences of their crimes.

Black lives matter but so does of everyone else.

In fact, what really matters is to be a law abiding citizen and live an honourable life than stamping yourself and others of your race with hate.

That's a major problem. There is undoubtedly a deep criminal culture that runs rampant in the ghetto and there is no public conversation to address this because it is politically incorrect and "racist" to do so. So instead we just get gaslighting and bullshit excuses from the media.

There is no doubt that police violence is an issue, but that doesn't negate the fact that inner city criminality among young Black men are outrageously high and there is nothing being done about it, whether it is reforming their culture, truly educating them or truly punishing the criminals. So instead they are just aloud to run loose and victimize people because this is how they are taught to make a living. Also don't forget that over 95% are raised by single moms with no dads around. It is a very toxic situation and this society makes no effort to fix it.

Its the African American syndrome, they are so regressed in their puny heads as being maligned and discriminated against, that they have foregone their true culture. In fact their leaders have made sure that they are Africans in name only. Black people in the UK have a better knowledge of their roots and their culture.

I know and grew up with people from Nigeria and Uganda and they are nothing like the Black African Americans I met when I was in the USA. The similarities are in colour only, upbringing and culturally they are very different. This is why these issues are less prevalent in the UK.

There are typical hotspots where this attitude is rampant but you can directly correlate it with influence from African American community and sections of UK Black people trying to act like African Americans.

There are plenty of African American communities and subgroups that are decent, hard working people as well. But this large criminal culture that exists in the ghetto is ruining the image for all Black people.

Honestly, when you look at this historically, it is not hard to see why this culture would arise. Completely dehumanize and brutalize an entire race, make them forget their culture and even forget they are human, give them no skills and do not educate them, it is only natural that a segment of this broken population will eventually become anti-social, hostile and criminal.

Back
Top Bottom