What's new

"Pakistani Lives Matter" Two Teenage girls charged with murder after stealing and assaulting 66-Year Old Pakistani UberEats driver in Washington, USA

To serve justice.

I am pretty certain that the Americans would have immediately demanded the extradition of any killer of US citizens in Pakistan like they have done in the past. The Americans would have blackmailed and threatened Pakistan.

Sure but what if there is yet another Pakistani victim ?

The thing would be to cure the problem at the source.

There is no cure for extreme violence in the US. All community members are always at extreme risk of death and destruction.

Headline did not make sense, until I realized from the demographic that puts no value in life. Then it made perfect sense.

Seems like planned attack by white racist who hired deliberately underage black girls for two reasons once is generally black people have low aspirations and secondly the girls would get free by courts because of their age....in that motive white racist achieve two things Pakistani would never stand for the rights of black people and secondly since girls get only minimum sentence Pakistani would never forget that and enmity between blacks and Pakistanis would increase....Divide and rule.....

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no cure for extreme violence in the US. All community members are always at extreme risk of death and destruction.

The cure would be to not only end the gun culture but to ban those idiotic - and harmful - action films and the gangsta rap culture that glorifies violent imagery. These would be a good start to bring harmony to America.

I never understand the reasoning for that idiotic phrase "Thug life".

The cure would be to not only end the gun culture but to ban those idiotic - and harmful - action films and the gangsta rap culture that glorifies violent imagery. These would be a good start to bring harmony to America.

I agree, but the problem is that they have become too addicted to guns and violent content. It is like drugs.

Have you noticed how American gun lovers react when you debate gun laws? They become violent and angry. Guns are like their jewelry. Don't touch their guns or all hell will break loose.

Seems like planned attack by white racist who hired deliberately underage black girls for two reasons once is generally black people have low I.Q and secondly the girls would get free by courts because of their age....in that motive white racist achieve two things Pakistani would never stand for the rights of black people and secondly since girls get only minimum sentence Pakistani would never forget that and enmity between blacks and Pakistanis would increase....Divide and rule.....

WTF?????????..........blacks are NO friends or allies of Pakistanis. Here in the UK, blacks and Pakistanis do not get on well. We have NOTHING in common with them. Remember, blacks in the american army have been killing innocent Muslim civilians during the so called WOT. To hell with them.

Let's exchange Zardari for the killer teenagers.
Zardari has state secrets and will give them for free instead of for a paycheck. We should exchange the girls with Altaf from UK.

Zardari has state secrets and will give them for free instead of for a paycheck. We should exchange the girls with Altaf from UK.

never happen uk is daddy of all rulers in pakistan.

WTF?????????..........blacks are NO friends or allies of Pakistanis. Here in the UK, blacks and Pakistanis do not get on well. We have NOTHING in common with them. Remember, blacks in the american army have been killing innocent Muslim civilians during the so called WOT. To hell with them.

I have noticed that in the US no race group is friendly or united in their cause. Mexicans and latinos gang up for their own cause. Black African Americans gang up for their own cause. Asians and native Americans are somewhere in between. White Americans are obviously the leader in this aspect as we have clearly seen during Trump's presidency. They would gang up against all races and champion the white cause.

It is a pity that non-white races don't stand united, but only champion their own cause.

I have noticed that in the US no race group is friendly or united in their cause. Mexicans and latinos gang up for their own cause. Black African Americans gang up for their own cause. Asians and native Americans are somewhere in between. White Americans are obviously the leader in this aspect as we have clearly seen during Trump's presidency. They would gang up against all races and champion the white cause.

It is a pity that non-white races don't stand united, but only champion their own cause.

TBH Apart from South Americans, Arabs, Turks, Iranians and Far Eastern peoples, ALL other non-whites are quite hostile towards Pakistanis. In some cases they are even more hostile towards us then even the white racists. blacks and indians are a case in point. For example, as a British Pakistani I find it easier to get on with Jewish and White people than I do with indians or blacks.

TBH Apart from South Americans, Arabs, Turks, Iranians and Far Eastern peoples, ALL other non-whites are quite hostile towards Pakistanis. In some cases they are even more hostile towards us then even the white racists. blacks and indians are a case in point. For example, as a British Pakistani I find it easier to get on with Jewish and White people than I do with indians or blacks.

Unfortunately this might be very true in some instances.

Back
Top Bottom