What's new

Pakistani laws prohibiting underage marriage un-Islamic: CII

I dont really know....Maybe stupid people fall for stupidity but as far as my family is concerned we dont follow such stuff and we still live in Pakistan...Alhamdulillah So I really am not sure which idiots follow this and blame it on "influence" use your brains for god sakes!

You don`t live in Pakistan . May be that is why you don`t know where we Pakistanis are headed to . We are trying to become more "Muslims" than the Arabs themselves . Youtube is not banned in Mecca but it is banned in Pakistan , Ahmedis are not Wajib ul Qatl Murtids in KSA but in Pakistan they are and this list goes on & on ;)

Oh Begum Saheba the law says that if the children reach age of puberty they can be married thats all. The key word is ''can be''

Got it?
I know but why even say underaged can be married? Seriously it just makes horny people form their bhikari lines and ask to be married

Oh Begum Saheba the law says that if the children reach age of puberty they can be married thats all. The key word is ''can be''

Got it?

Do you know the even today present wide scale exploitation of young girls in rural areas who are married to old men for money or wed to boys 5-6 years older than them ? A case was registered recently against it for marrying a 7 year old girl with 12 year old boy . Do you think that their parents asked for their permission or the kids were left with any choice but to accept ? . Convenient , I would say to disregard everything else and focus on them getting astray .

You can't call it bad translation as it's part of Arabic version - However i don't know that part is correct or Bukhari either fabricated it, or wrote in his book without any verification. Whatever the case is, advocates of Hadiths should clarify it for you.
I usually go to more than 1 references to clarify my doubts! :tup:

You can't call it bad translation as it's part of Arabic version - However i don't know that part is correct or Bukhari either fabricated it, or wrote in his book without any verification. Whatever the case is, advocates of Hadiths should clarify it for you.
BTW I aclled it bad translation because Arabic words in that order make sense but it makes no sense using the same order in English!

for the male I am not sure...all I know of is fornication which is stoning if proven with 4 witness (who have never lied and have a good background) who can attest they saw it and they should get some punishment for not stopping a crime...and the punishment ...

I found this:

The punishment for rape in Islam is same as the punishment for zina, which is stoning if the perpetrator is married, and one hundred lashes and banishment for one year if he is not married.

Some scholars also say that he is required to pay a mahr to the woman.

Imam Maalik (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

In our view the man who rapes a woman, whether she is a virgin or not, if she is a free woman he must pay a “dowry” like that of her peers, and if she is a slave he must pay whatever has been detracted from her value. The punishment is to be carried out on the rapist and there is no punishment for the woman who has been raped, whatever the case.

@Secur

Quran has punishment for adultery which is 100 lashes for everyone married or unmarried, and 50 lashes for slave (no stoning), On rape nothing is mentioned - so, you can have as much harsh punishment as you want as per your society to stop this crime.

@Talon That was a trick question because the Quran doesn't mention a single word about the rapist marital status . There is no single mention of stoning to death in the Holy Book . The wordings are more than clear actually .

hold on hold on. First prove its forcing someone to marry early and further prove if this law doesnt have a majority. I say this Because im native pakistani who is taking the trouble of living here even in these testing times. So from here i can reflect more on people's opinions and general mood. Some PDF individuals r not 180++ million Pakistanis

I live in Pakistan, "I" am taking the trouble of living here. I have cars people dream of back in dxb, I have a house on the same lane as Bhuttos in dxb. I live on a meager salary much to the amusement of my whole family. I can also make quite a fair bit of assumption just as you can. Matters what is the circle of people you are in.

Dont talk about the majority, if they had their wishes they would lynch up most of the non Muslims from a tree. Make life a living hell, uneducated people have lower IQ's generally. Their cognitive, critical thinking lies way below an educated person. More like 75 vs 115+. This matters when you can or cannot look past short term gains. Majority wished for singling out Ahmadis, the driving force along with Quaid for Pakistan. Majority keeping mum when minorities are targeted. Majority looting/burningdown shops under the guise of "Tauheen-e-Risalat". Which frankly is odd since our beloved Prophet wouldnt do anything to people who would mock him and even downright attack him.

This majority is an idiot, easy to led on and one of the reasons this country being a hell hole even after the sameleaders **** them over. This majority is hopeless. And im not being pessimistic. Realist infact.

I welcome you to explain our progressive tribal mindsets to me . I am trying to understand the obsession with marrying young girls with men - with the age of their fathers since all moral , societal arguments and scientific proofs point otherwise . The majority's support claim still needs some serious backing though .
yaar common get real how many people u know who r grown men have married a woman in her teen?
Even i dont know none. Its very rare even in rural areas its decreasing. This law i guess will support those youth who wish to marry early both boys and girls.

I usually go to more than 1 references to clarify my doubts! :tup:

And do you know that Mullahs say it is not allowed to study Hadith on your own ?? you need to learn Hadith from a certified teacher , otherwise you will go astray !!

You don`t live in Pakistan . May be that is why you don`t know where we Pakistanis are headed to . We are trying to become more "Muslims" than the Arabs themselves . Youtube is not banned in Mecca but it is banned in Pakistan , Ahmedis are not Wajib ul Qatl Murtids in KSA but in Pakistan they are and this list goes on & on ;)
No need to wink at this bit...It is a sad case that I hear over the news and people's mouths so far I have not seen, experienced and as far as my family and family friends are concerned none have uttered such crap! So either my family and family friends live in another dimension despite living in Pakistan or its a miracle ALHAMDULILLAH! or that stupid people spread gossips?! :unsure: I may be abroad but 80% of my family tree is in Pakistan...very few are abroad!

And do you know that Mullahs say it is not allowed to study Hadith on your own ?? you need to learn Hadith from a certified teacher , otherwise you will go astray !!
They can say whatever BS...I can challenge some of them (not all def some are too screwed to be fixed others are just too scary to talk to and some are just too ignorant to deal with...others are just $$ hungry give them few $ and their mouths will be echoing my words!

Those babblers can say whatever they want...I have never needed to go to a Mullah Alhamdulillah...I read the Quran, I have read the hadith (I read some every now and then question them do my own research) at least when I face ALLAH I wont say all I did was waste time on PDF ;)

yaar common get real how many people u know who r grown men have married a woman in her teen?
Even i dont know none. Its very rare even in rural areas its decreasing. This law i guess will support those youth who wish to marry early both boys and girls.
I hope it is as naive as you want it to be and wont be taken advantage of by mad horny creatures!

@Talon That was a trick question because the Quran doesn't mention a single word about the rapist marital status . There is no single mention of stoning to death in the Holy Book . The wordings are more than clear actually .

Don`t you know that those verses were eaten up by a goat and were there in the"original" Quran ??? :angry: Mullahs don`t care what Quran says , they believe in conjecture aka Hadith more

Narrated 'Aisha "The verse of the stoning and of suckling an adult ten times were revealed, and they were (written) on a paper and kept under my bed. When the messenger of Allah expired and we were preoccupied with his death, a goat entered and ate away the paper."

Musnad Ahmad bin Hanbal. vol. 6. p. 269; Sunan Ibn Majah, p. 626; Ibn Qutbah, Tawil Mukhtalafi 'l-Hadith (Cairo: Maktaba al-Kulliyat al-Azhariyya. 1966) p. 310; As-Suyuti, ad-Durru 'l-Manthur, vol. 2. p. 13

Because of this mahr stupid scholars get the lady married to the mental rapist! :angry:

Mahar payment by rapist itself is invention (or maybe the punishment of that time) have nothing to do with Islam.

I know but why even say underaged can be married? Seriously it just makes horny people form their bhikari lines and ask to be married
What is underage? 4 year old or 6? lol Can you be underage after reaching the age of puberty which is the age of sexual maturity ? People can marry at age of 18 but seriously how many of us go for it at this age..

Quran has punishment for adultery which is 100 lashes for everyone married or unmarried, and 50 lashes for slave (no stoning), On rape nothing is mentioned - so, you can have as much harsh punishment as you want as per your society to stop this crime.
Well, if for accusing her and not producing 4 witness you can get lashes...imagine for hurting her or raping her....

Mahar payment by rapist itself is invention (or maybe the punishment of that time) have nothing to do with Islam.
Imam Malik I think stated that...Yup punishment of that time...and hence the wrong interpretations!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom