What's new

Pakistani laws prohibiting underage marriage un-Islamic: CII

Which pathetic scholars do you people listen to? :unsure: I told you what the back of the sahih bukhari I read had said...

What you have read is obviously there , but take my humble assurance that Ahle-Sunnat classifies the whole Sahih Bukhari as the most authentic book after Quran and hence containing no dhaeef Hadiths . Rest what have you said in more than true in theory but the principle is not enforced most of times by the great scholars of our times . Whilst you are out at it , tell me the punishment of rape in Islam ?

kyu achi baat ha na. Ye jo young log shadi se pehly ulti harkatain krty rehty hain wo kam krny main madad milly gy or youth main sense of responsibility aye gy.
5 saal ki bachi nay kiya bakwas ker day ni thee? Jo kameena 90 yr old ka ussay nikkah kernay phonch jai ga iss decision naal?!

kyu achi baat ha na. Ye jo young log shadi se pehly ulti harkatain krty rehty hain wo kam krny main madad milly gy or youth main sense of responsibility aye gy.

Micro managing will push people to further mayhem, realise that. Forcefully implementing laws to "straighten" people out has never worked.

Basic People management 101.

Now , do back up the " majority's support in Pakistan " with evidence or credible link . Let me see the extent of extremism and remaining stuck in old times phenomena in the country .

just because somebody dont agree with yr obsessive values doesnt mean they r backwards.

What you have read is obviously there , but take my humble assurance that Ahle-Sunnat classifies the whole Sahih Bukhari as the most authentic book after Quran and hence containing no dhaeef Hadiths . Rest what have you said in more than true in theory but the principle is not enforced most of times by the great scholars of our times . Whilst you are out at it , tell me the punishment of rape in Islam ?
for the male I am not sure...all I know of is fornication which is stoning if proven with 4 witness (who have never lied and have a good background) who can attest they saw it and they should get some punishment for not stopping a crime...and the punishment ...

I found this:

The punishment for rape in Islam is same as the punishment for zina, which is stoning if the perpetrator is married, and one hundred lashes and banishment for one year if he is not married.

Some scholars also say that he is required to pay a mahr to the woman.

Imam Maalik (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

In our view the man who rapes a woman, whether she is a virgin or not, if she is a free woman he must pay a “dowry” like that of her peers, and if she is a slave he must pay whatever has been detracted from her value. The punishment is to be carried out on the rapist and there is no punishment for the woman who has been raped, whatever the case.

@Secur

Oh well.. sounds like clocks had started running backwards in Pakistan since late 80's. I hope majority don't stay silent anymore... & do something about it to take their life back from these mullah party!

Because of this mahr stupid scholars get the lady married to the mental rapist! :angry:

Either my countrymen cant teach their children manners - not surprising taking care of a whole football team is no child's play - or possibly can't trust their girls for some reason . The very same logic like do not educate the girls for they will write letters to their lovers . Marriage is not child's play which thanks to stone age Mullahs and their blind supporters now is , to take the so called consent of 8/9/12 year boys and girls who obviously aren't going to refuse their parent's choice .

Do you deny the Saudi influence on Pakistan ?
I dont really know....Maybe stupid people fall for stupidity but as far as my family is concerned we dont follow such stuff and we still live in Pakistan...Alhamdulillah So I really am not sure which idiots follow this and blame it on "influence" use your brains for god sakes!

Micro managing will push people to further mayhem, realise that. Forcefully implementing laws to "straighten" people out has never worked.

Basic People management 101.
hold on hold on. First prove its forcing someone to marry early and further prove if this law doesnt have a majority. I say this Because im native pakistani who is taking the trouble of living here even in these testing times. So from here i can reflect more on people's opinions and general mood. Some PDF individuals r not 180++ million Pakistanis

this some people is not what Prophet said it is what SOME PEOPLE said....

You can't call it bad translation as it's part of Arabic version - However i don't know that part is correct or Bukhari either fabricated it, or wrote in his book without any verification. Whatever the case is, advocates of Hadiths should clarify it for you.

Either my countrymen cant teach their children manners - not surprising taking care of a whole football team is no child's play - or possibly can't trust their girls for some reason . The very same logic like do not educate the girls for they will write letters to their lovers . Marriage is not child's play which thanks to stone age Mullahs and their blind supporters now is , to take the so called consent of 8/9/12 year boys and girls who obviously aren't going to refuse their parent's choice .
Hold on Hold on.........What was the age of yr parents and their parents when they got married?

just because somebody dont agree with yr obsessive values doesnt mean they r backwards.

I welcome you to explain our progressive tribal mindsets to me . I am trying to understand the obsession with marrying young girls with men - with the age of their fathers since all moral , societal arguments and scientific proofs point otherwise . The majority's support claim still needs some serious backing though .

5 saal ki bachi nay kiya bakwas ker day ni thee? Jo kameena 90 yr old ka ussay nikkah kernay phonch jai ga iss decision naal?!
Oh Begum Saheba the law says that if the children reach age of puberty they can be married thats all. The key word is ''can be''

Got it?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom