What's new

Pakistani laws prohibiting underage marriage un-Islamic: CII

He only collected...that was his job to collect and put them in 1 book...I am not sure how much work he did authenticating them while busy travelling and tracing people down...

BiBi - Try to understand that "Sahih" Hadiths are called "Shahih" because they are not daeef. I don't know how he was able to trace all the people to authenticate, ask this question from the people who claim so.

Which pathetic scholars do you people listen to?

What do you mean by you people ?? Go and tell this to some Mullah , he will declare you an apostate immediately and then you would have to do "Tajdeed e Imaan" :cheers:

BiBi - Try to understand that "Sahih" Hadiths are called "Shahih" because they are not daeef. I don't know how he was able to trace all the people to authenticate, ask this question from the people who claim so.

They are called sahih because "at that time" when they were collected they were "sahih" meaning people claimed them to be sahih and more than 1 person had the same story...

But now there is a whole science of hadith where you trace back from he said she said they said he saw he heard to the 1st person narrating and check out the credentials of that person ...many have been thrown out based on this...but many have landed with a huge ? as in who the heck was that dude claiming this...these are left for open interpretation and referred to the Quran for more guidance or other hadith which can support them...

I could write more because at 1 point in time I wanted to learn the science behind this verification and read up about it...but never actually got to doing that coz i cant remember names just details!

No kidding - This Mullah brigade survive on book of Hadiths and never let Muslims go to understand Quran and question their book of Hadiths and their Fatwas because they know if people started doing this they will kick their butt.s

II reject any Hadiths that contradict the Quran.

the some people is joined in with what the Prophet said...

Have you read the Arabic version? Red part means some people

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو عَاصِمٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ جُرَيْجٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ أَبِي مُلَيْكَةَ، عَنْ ذَكْوَانَ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ قَالَتْ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ الْبِكْرُ تُسْتَأْذَنُ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ إِنَّ الْبِكْرَ تَسْتَحْيِي قَالَ ‏"‏ إِذْنُهَا صُمَاتُهَا ‏"‏‏.‏ وَقَالَ بَعْضُ النَّاسِ إِنْ هَوِيَ رَجُلٌ جَارِيَةً يَتِيمَةً أَوْ بِكْرًا، فَأَبَتْ فَاحْتَالَ فَجَاءَ بِشَاهِدَىْ زُورٍ عَلَى أَنَّهُ تَزَوَّجَهَا، فَأَدْرَكَتْ فَرَضِيَتِ الْيَتِيمَةُ، فَقَبِلَ الْقَاضِي شَهَادَةَ الزُّورِ، وَالزَّوْجُ يَعْلَمُ بِبُطْلاَنِ ذَلِكَ، حَلَّ لَهُ الْوَطْءُ

By the way the Hadith which i quoted was narration of Abu Huraira R.A & the one you are talking about is an other one which is narration of Hazarat Ayesha R.A

this one dude.:dance3:
durrr fitte moun!! :rofl:

fitay-mu-te-lakh-di-lanat-aee.png

Have you read the Arabic version? Red part means some people

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو عَاصِمٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ جُرَيْجٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ أَبِي مُلَيْكَةَ، عَنْ ذَكْوَانَ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ قَالَتْ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ الْبِكْرُ تُسْتَأْذَنُ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ إِنَّ الْبِكْرَ تَسْتَحْيِي قَالَ ‏"‏ إِذْنُهَا صُمَاتُهَا ‏"‏‏.‏ وَقَالَ بَعْضُ النَّاسِ إِنْ هَوِيَ رَجُلٌ جَارِيَةً يَتِيمَةً أَوْ بِكْرًا، فَأَبَتْ فَاحْتَالَ فَجَاءَ بِشَاهِدَىْ زُورٍ عَلَى أَنَّهُ تَزَوَّجَهَا، فَأَدْرَكَتْ فَرَضِيَتِ الْيَتِيمَةُ، فَقَبِلَ الْقَاضِي شَهَادَةَ الزُّورِ، وَالزَّوْجُ يَعْلَمُ بِبُطْلاَنِ ذَلِكَ، حَلَّ لَهُ الْوَطْءُ

By the way the Hadith which i quoted was narration of Abu Huraira R.A & the one you are talking about is an other one which is narration of Hazarat Ayesha R.A
this some people is not what Prophet said it is what SOME PEOPLE said....

durrr fitte moun!! :rofl:

fitay-mu-te-lakh-di-lanat-aee.png
kyu achi baat ha na. Ye jo young log shadi se pehly ulti harkatain krty rehty hain wo kam krny main madad milly gy or youth main sense of responsibility aye gy.

What do you mean by you people ?? Go and tell this to some Mullah , he will declare you an apostate immediately and then you would have to do "Tajdeed e Imaan" :cheers:

Woh tu bibi ku shukar karna chahiay ki shaadi nahi hoi, warna nikah tootnay ka bhi fatwa mil jana tha.....:lol:

Anyways people its a good decision. And has a majority support in Pakistan a few PDF individuals dont matter.

Now , do back up the " majority's support in Pakistan " with evidence or credible link . Let me see the extent of extremism and remaining stuck in old times phenomena in the country .

That is why you are officially non Muslim in "Mumlikatul Arabia Al Bakistaniyah" ;)
Sometimes I feel that Pakistanis say more crap than Saudi....I mean I dont deny the crap Arabs say...but Pakistanis dont seem to want to be left behind in such a shameless task :tsk:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom