What's new

Pakistani kashmiri students building modeling career in Bangladesh

This is a music video by Bangla singer Mila. She falls in love with Pakistani dude Moin. :lol:

The guy playing the Pak soldier is also a Pakistani in reality.

P.S:Can u post a link for the movie with sub titles.

This is for you :P

This BD model is 40 + lady. She is an event and TV host

The model in background is Pakistani.

m7SxZXr.jpg

Damn she looks fine for a 40 yr old.. m..f! :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistani actress

pakistani-actress-model-aiza-khan1.jpg

What a beautiful actress! Aiza Khan should work in Bollywood.

But we also have fair skinned beauty though :P

My most favorite BD model.

Mehjabin Chowdhury

Model-and-actress-Mehjabin-Chowdhury-1.jpg

Look how beautiful she is.
Beauty is nothing to be proud of, because beauty can not be earned or achieved by hard work and wisdom, it's gotten by born.

They both look beautiful, but to me out of the two pics, bengali one is better looking. Not sure why you bengalis are so self hating and crying over skin colour. Bengali women have very nice facial features, they are famous in south asia for that. So stop crying for the fair skin, also again there are many many darkskinned people in Pakistan, I think you guys just have a misconception.

Now I have doubt about your concept of beauty.

Anyway, We have very beautiful girls, but the ratio is very less than other countries in the west

The more you move to the west in Asia, more the girls are are beautiful.

Like: Vietnam girls < Thai GIRLS < Burmese girls < Bengali girls < north Indian girls < Pakistani girls < Iranian girls.

The more you move to the west in Asia, more the girls are are beautiful.

Like: Vietnam girls < Thai GIRLS < Burmese girls < Bengali girls < north Indian girls < Pakistani girls < Iranian girls.
what about chinese and japanese? arab girls?

what about chinese and japanese? arab girls?

In case of Chines and Japaneses, CHINES SHOULD BE more beautiful, as they are in the West.

And can not differentiate the Arab girls from Iranian girls, but both should be beautiful in general than the Pakistani girls as they live in to the more west.

In case of Chines and Japaneses, CHINES SHOULD BE more beautiful, as they are in the West.

And can not differentiate the Arab girls from Iranian girls, but both should be beautiful in general than the Pakistani girls as they live in to the more west.

very interesting ... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom