What's new

Pakistani kashmiri students building modeling career in Bangladesh

Neha_Ahmed_-16.jpg

WOW! she is wearing a bikini top and I thought Pakistanis actually don't go that far. She looks hot though. :P

^ using fairness cream doest mean we wanna look like westerners... pakistanis have this obsession more than indians. wheather you believe it or not... never seen sikh men and ladies ussing fairness creams in my life

majority of paksitanis models are fair and majority of pakistanis are dark.

among indian punjabis I have noticed their men are more fair skinned then their women, how come? in pakistani punjab, our ladies are fairskinned, but the men a bit darker

nope we sikhs aint like that....we are differnt mentally... we usually prefer punjabi langauge and punjabi women unlike other south asians who wanna speak english and prefer white women.

O... comeon, gimme a break will ya?
Ever been to chandigarh , mohali etc? Im from Patiala .. I know the ground reality . Sikh women do speak just as much english as much as the S. Indian women does...
Speaking Hinglish is a status symbol now... unless Ur in a village , deep in Doaba.

^ using fairness cream doest mean we wanna look like westerners... pakistanis have this obsession more than indians. wheather you believe it or not... never seen sikh men and ladies ussing fairness creams in my life

lol and I have never seen any pakistani use fair and lovely in my life either demand and focus on fairer skin is far more prevalent and mainstream in india.

map of racial tolerance also indicates there is probably far less obsession over skin colour in pakistan as comprison to india and BD.

550216-mapracialtolerance-1368717673-169-640x480.jpg

WHY WHY WHY ???!!!! why do u guys always talk about skin colour???v r in south asia which is the most diverse place on earth....u will find all sorts of skin colour in pakistan india and bangladesh....i have seen not only pale but even white skinned indians in my colg......so its ok dont compare anyone based on skin colour.....by the way i fancy pakistani girls a lot...and punjabis, sindhis, himachalis,kashmiris too....damn they are so beautifull.....and rajasthanis....they have got this goldenish complexsion...man......and bengali girls ke to kya kehene...their expressions are killer....wow man.....south asia is the best place for beauty

wow. this thread is still alive? anyway, for all those who are obsessed with external beauty, within next 2 generation South Asian would be considered most beautiful people in the world. once everyone's standard of living rises to developed country level, we will be the most attractive people with perfect tan, prominent features and good figure.

once everyone is rich, they will look awesome.

for example, just go to any happening place in Delhi, you will know what future generation will look like

to hell with fair skins. black girls have the best *ahm* body structures and brown girls are quite hot. there are exceptions ofcourse but i prefer tannish girls over pale ones

Pakistani(origin) American dark girls(the two singer sisters @0:09 - others are White American)

Last edited by a moderator:
situation is totally opposite with Indian Bengali. Indian Bengali girls in Delhi behave as if they are the queen of the world. *personal experience*

and indian bengalis in general have sense of superiority, dont know why

Ah, so there you are. :D

You were talking something about Indian Bengalis?

WOW! she is wearing a bikini top and I thought Pakistanis actually don't go that far. She looks hot though. :P

dude come to khi (Karachi) sometime & see for yourself, this ultra conservative propaganda will be the first misconception that will go, just coz Pakistan is facing some terrorism problem doesn't mean its an ultra conservative theocratic state, Syria is facing 10 times worst terrorism doesn't change the fact that it is one of the most liberal Arab societies in the mid-east

Pakistanis are not cave dwellers as some people loves to believe
this is Pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, so there you are. :D

You were talking something about Indian Bengalis?

hey, i meant in a compliment way. Bengalis i have met are very proud people and do not consider marriage with people from other region and even if they do, they throw lots of tantrum before agreeing.

O... comeon, gimme a break will ya?
Ever been to chandigarh , mohali etc? Im from Patiala .. I know the ground reality . Sikh women do speak just as much english as much as the S. Indian women does...
Speaking Hinglish is a status symbol now... unless Ur in a village , deep in Doaba.

hinglish??? you mean sikh women speak hindi and english? lol....i m talking about proper sikhs not bhapa sikhs... i m from amritsar and i have been to all over punjab..studied at punjab university chandigarh...sikh women speak punjabi with some english words.. even i do. thats differernt from what i have seen among pakistanis and also some indian couples speaking broken english among themselves..thats not what you will see among sikhs.

among indian punjabis I have noticed their men are more fair skinned then their women, how come? in pakistani punjab, our ladies are fairskinned, but the men a bit darker

your ladies are fair than men probably because of burka and nikab and your ladies dont go outside home that much...but among indian punjabis men and women tend to have same sort of skin tone..wheatish....

Fully agreed but some people always live in denial.

I am a Punjabi with very fair skin but I never find that something to be vain about or proud of. What good is your skin color if your tummy is shaped like a buffalo or you are skinny pinjar skeleton type???? After all, out of shape people come in various shapes which are very hard to describe.

I find that Punjabis are extremely overrated for beautiful skin and what not. and some people also have the habit of decorating themselves with titles even if the world around them does not find them worth spitting on.

Only a person with deep seated inferiority complex and self hate about his/her face, body or skin color etc. will discount the beauty of Southerners like Sridevi, Hema Malini, Rekha, Vajyantimala, Aishwarya Rai, Jaya Prada etc. who looked a million times better than any other women. No wonder these women ruled the world of beauty in their heydays.

Just see Tyra Banks and Tina Turner and many other black and white, Chinese or indigenous women with great bodies and beautiful face and the whole world appreciates their beauty. Women and men of all color are beautiful. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

Back
Top Bottom