What's new

Pakistani kashmiri students building modeling career in Bangladesh

Bangladesh has some pretty fine and beautiful women-
Dont know why the complex comes in- maybe its because of the frequency of the such beautiful occurance-
Am sure about india it must be 1 fair in 1000 dark-

Bangladesh has some pretty fine and beautiful women-
Dont know why the complex comes in- maybe its because of the frequency of the such beautiful occurrence-
Am sure about India it must be 1 fair in 1000 dark-

You got it right. Fair skinned chicks are very few in BD. If India has 1 fair in 1000 then BD has 1 fair in 2000. South Indians, Sri lankans and Bangladeshis look exactly same. I am not saying dark skinned not attractive. There are very attractive dark bongs but when you spot a fair skinned beauty she got the attraction way more than a dark beauty. No wonder why fair and lovely cream is the most popular cream in BD. May be in India also. All wants to be fair or at least lighter. Even I know a person who is very vocal against fair and lovely but she herself uses uptan (herbal skin paste) to make her skin lighter and brighter.

Even boys wants to be fair. Fair & lovely for men and fair and handsome, these two are very popular cream among youth in BD.
Heck, there is even gents uptan to make the skin brighter.

what ? where do you guys come up with these stats ? i've seen many fair skinned indian and bengali girls not that it matters though besides being fair doesn't make you better.It's probably legacy of colonialism and being dominated by the white man for so many years we where made to be racists against ourselves and look up to them I guess our idea of beauty comes from them it's interesting that africans and latin/south americans also share this same complex about fair skin colour.Pakistan has some dark skinned who are successful and popular models and or actresses and nobody care about their skin tone.

Amina-Sheikh6.jpg

Sunita%2BMarshall%2Bwallpapers.jpg

Neha_Ahmed_-16.jpg

pakistani and bengalideshis both are full of inferiority complex. whats wrong with your own people.

You got it right. Fair skinned chicks are very few in BD. If India has 1 fair in 1000 then BD has 1 fair in 2000. South Indians, Sri lankans and Bangladeshis look exactly same. I am not saying dark skinned not attractive. There are very attractive dark bongs but when you spot a fair skinned beauty she got the attraction way more than a dark beauty. No wonder why fair and lovely cream is the most popular cream in BD. May be in India also. All wants to be fair or at least lighter. Even I know a person who is very vocal against fair and lovely but she herself uses uptan (herbal skin paste) to make her skin lighter and brighter.

Even boys wants to be fair. Fair & lovely for men and fair and handsome, these two are very popular cream among youth in BD.
Heck, there is even gents uptan to make the skin brighter.

not really, very fair pale skin looks very unhealthy, not sure why so many south asians are obsessed by that type of skin. Thats why even many pale white girls want to get tanned, because they know their skin looks unhealthy. A lot of bengali girls you have posted have the best skin type, in the west all these girls will be considered very attractive. Bengali girls in my class were very popular among the white guys. In fact it was a european dude who told me once that among all south asians, he finds bengali girls the most attractive, because of their features

what ? where do you guys come up with these stats ? i've seen many fair skinned indian and bengali girls not that it matters though besides being fair doesn't make you better.It's probably legacy of colonialism and being dominated by the white man for so many years we where made to be racists against ourselves and look up to them I guess our idea of beauty comes from them it's interesting that africans and latin/south americans also share this same complex about fair skin colour.Pakistan has some dark skinned who are successful and popular models and or actresses and nobody care about their skin tone.

Amina-Sheikh6.jpg

Sunita%2BMarshall%2Bwallpapers.jpg

Neha_Ahmed_-16.jpg

Mate , you are right on target!! I am really amazed by folks here, over obsessed with skin color!! At times I feel like laughing. :)

nope we sikhs aint like that....we are differnt mentally... we usually prefer punjabi langauge and punjabi women unlike other south asians who wanna speak english and prefer white women.

pakistani and bengalideshis both are full of inferiority complex. whats wrong with your own people.

It is bengalis which are hating themselves and ironically many pakistanis and indians telling them not to hate themselves and btw you indians got complex too everyone has seen your massive a-list bollywood stars advertising fairness cream :laughcry:

^ using fairness cream doest mean we wanna look like westerners... pakistanis have this obsession more than indians. wheather you believe it or not... never seen sikh men and ladies ussing fairness creams in my life

Quote any Pakistani in this thread who said those exact words.

majority of paksitanis models are fair and majority of pakistanis are dark.

Back
Top Bottom