What's new

Pakistani kashmiri students building modeling career in Bangladesh

Models are very few out of millions in a country. They are bound to look beautiful but what about the general population???

Most Pakistani high society women look like transgenders or very manly in face. No offense, but see the face of late Benazir Bhutto and Nawaz Sharif. Both are very very fair.. even fairer and pinkier than one day old Pakistani babies but their faces and body shapes.

Just look at elite Pakistani scholars and diplomats who have stayed in air conditioned palatial homes all their life like Tariq Peerzada, Zafar Hilali, General Rashid Qureshi and all other guests and cricketers from Pakistan whom you see often on Indian TV channels and their faces.......Mashaallah. They resemble buffaloes not only in body shape but also faces with bulging eyes and wrinkled skin. Just look at the face of Kayani and General Musharaff who stayed in West for so long but even that cold winter could not change his skin color or his face.

I will refrain from commenting on the looks of sufi singers like Abeeda Parveen, Ghulam Ali, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan etc. as I think they have enough humanity left in them which is not present in most of the Pakistani elite class as you can see from comments on this site and everywhere else on the internet and which is also reflected in Pakistani TV programs.

And how come these inferiority complex ridden, self loathing Pakistani beggars say that they are fair and beautiful?

Why do Pakistani women apply so much makeup if they are beautiful? Shockingly even the most religious scholars and seemingly devout women who appear on Pakistani QTV apply tonnes of makeup. What for??

Bangladeshi leaders like Shaikh Haseena and Khalida Zia both look very elegant and beautiful in sarees.. unlike the mardana transgender type late Benazir Bhutto. No offense to her late memory but I had to say this to show "beautiful" Pakistani commentators what they look like in real life and what the world thinks of them.

sorry but the indian gush over fatima bhutto and hina rabbani khar and the numerous bollywood film offers to pakistani models and actresses tells otherwise :tongue:

sorry but the indian gush over fatima bhutto and hina rabbani khar and the numerous bollywood film offers to pakistani models and actresses tells otherwise :tongue:

hina is beautiful so is fatima .. but your punjabi women are manly.. :D
I think pakistani girls are beautiful..

this khajoor thread is still open :laugh:

did you read beauty theory of @Skies ? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
ha mama bhaloi achi. like ur dp:D. garfield

Thanx buddy.Belated eid mubarak btw
hug.gif

Models are very few out of millions in a country. They are bound to look beautiful but what about the general population???

Most Pakistani high society women look like transgenders or very manly in face. No offense, but see the face of late Benazir Bhutto and Nawaz Sharif. Both are very very fair.. even fairer and pinkier than one day old Pakistani babies but their faces and body shapes.

Just look at elite Pakistani scholars and diplomats who have stayed in air conditioned palatial homes all their life like Tariq Peerzada, Zafar Hilali, General Rashid Qureshi and all other guests and cricketers from Pakistan whom you see often on Indian TV channels and their faces.......Mashaallah. They resemble buffaloes not only in body shape but also faces with bulging eyes and wrinkled skin. Just look at the face of Kayani and General Musharaff who stayed in West for so long but even that cold winter could not change his skin color or his face.

I will refrain from commenting on the looks of sufi singers like Abeeda Parveen, Ghulam Ali, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan etc. as I think they have enough humanity left in them which is not present in most of the Pakistani elite class as you can see from comments on this site and everywhere else on the internet and which is also reflected in Pakistani TV programs.

And how come these inferiority complex ridden, self loathing Pakistani beggars say that they are fair and beautiful?

Why do Pakistani women apply so much makeup if they are beautiful? Shockingly even the most religious scholars and seemingly devout women who appear on Pakistani QTV apply tonnes of makeup. What for??

Bangladeshi leaders like Shaikh Haseena and Khalida Zia both look very elegant and beautiful in sarees.. unlike the mardana transgender type late Benazir Bhutto. No offense to her late memory but I had to say this to show "beautiful" Pakistani commentators what they look like in real life and what the world thinks of them.

almost 80-85% of pakistanis are brown.
10-12% are black while only less than 5% are white.

pakistani claiming to be white is nonsense..live i pakistani and i know this

I want pakistan to compete with india in economic growth rate,per capita income,Education and technology

i would like to compare a Pakistani firm made SUV with Mahindra SUV

A pakistani made Bike to Bajaj pulsar

not beauty competition

Back
Top Bottom