What's new

Pakistani kashmiri students building modeling career in Bangladesh

I want pakistan to compete with india in economic growth rate,per capita income,Education and technology

i would like to compare a Pakistani firm made SUV with Mahindra SUV

A pakistani made Bike to Bajaj pulsar

not beauty competition

You are so true!! The things you mentioned, a competition in those fields will really be worth, be it Pakistan or India.

almost 80-85% of pakistanis are brown.
10-12% are black while only less than 5% are white.

pakistani claiming to be white is nonsense..live i pakistani and i know this

even teh brown Pakistanis will not have the same facial features to that of Indian. by Indian, I mean general population not Punjabi or Kashmiri. also, the brown colour you may have thought of as dark may be considered fair colour in Bangladesh or central-south India.

@freshmint

Pakistani female politicians are not bad looking

Hina rabbani

FM-Hina-Rabbani-Khar-Turkey-Visit.jpg

Hina-Rabbani-Hazrat-Nizamuddin.jpg

Marvi memon

Marvi-Memon.jpg

now bring indians to have fair comparison :D

Marvi looks better than Hina for sure. OMG! Marvi looks like heroine. She is so hot at 40. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess who is Bangladeshi model and who is Pakistani model?

164672_10200909328725259_142361438_n.jpg

If there is a Pakistani model in the above pic then I will say the one with white shirt with that redish print is Pakistani whereas the one in black is Bangladeshi.

by the way both can be Bangladeshis as well

lol and I have never seen any pakistani use fair and lovely in my life either demand and focus on fairer skin is far more prevalent and mainstream in india.

map of racial tolerance also indicates there is probably far less obsession over skin colour in pakistan as comprison to india and BD.

550216-mapracialtolerance-1368717673-169-640x480.jpg

U havent seen it? If I wud use it I wud rather keep the cream at my home.. NOT advertise about using it? will I .
and here comes a prick to blow ur inflated ego...

Fair & Lovely | Our brands | Pakistan

https://www.facebook.com/fairandlovelypk -- (with a staggering 200,000 + members , these are only the ones who have access to facebook and gloat about using it)

heres one of my favourite.. gave me giggles --> its called "FAIR AND LOVELY SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM"
Fair & Lovely Pakistan Kismat Kay Sitaray - YouTube

Another one for a hypocrite pakistani.. this one id fuunny too;.. U even made a song out of Fair and Lovely.

http://youtu.be/pyaoWAlCAqo
Go back to your burrow now.

lol and I have never seen any pakistani use fair and lovely in my life either demand and focus on fairer skin is far more prevalent and mainstream in india.

map of racial tolerance also indicates there is probably far less obsession over skin colour in pakistan as comprison to india and BD.

U havent seen it? If I wud use it I wud rather keep the cream at my home.. NOT advertise about using it? will I .
and here comes a prick to blow ur inflated ego...

http://www.unilever.pk/our-brands/detail/Fair-and-Lovely/337319/

https://www.facebook.com/fairandlovelypk -- (with a staggering 200,000 + members , these are only the ones who have access to facebook and gloat about using it)

heres one of my favourite.. gave me giggles --> its called "FAIR AND LOVELY SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM"
http://youtu.be/1O9aGdjVMHc

Another one for a hypocrite pakistani.. this one id fuunny too;.. U even made a song out of Fair and Lovely.

http://youtu.be/pyaoWAlCAqo
Go back to your burrow now.

hinglish??? you mean sikh women speak hindi and english? lol....i m talking about proper sikhs not bhapa sikhs... i m from amritsar and i have been to all over punjab..studied at punjab university chandigarh...sikh women speak punjabi with some english words.. even i do. thats differernt from what i have seen among pakistanis and also some indian couples speaking broken english among themselves..thats not what you will see among sikhs.

Aaaa .. got ya mate?
So as I have seen , felt , heard , from my Jatt friends and Non Jatt friends ... Bhapa arent "proper " Sikhs... they are little lower from Jatts, so to speak, according to you guys.
Im feeling bad already and little angry too... from gathering, yet again, what a Jatt friend said.
What about Kamboj , Ramgariah`s and others... are they not proper Sikhs my Sikh brother?
Hey , while we r discussing it lemme remind U gently.. When Guru Gobing Singh ji asked for Sees-Bhent NO Jatt came forward... 5 Pyare? remember?
So for me all the Sikhs are just that , Sikhs , not Jatt and Non Jatt Sikhs.

Please , come off your high horse!!

This is a Pakistani ad of Telenor

Though BD also has Telenor (Grameenphone) but the ad is copied by another BD mobile company Banglalink. This is Bangladeshi version of the Pakistani ad.

@IamBengali

Can you post some pics of our beautiful news readers in TV? I guess they are beautiful than our models.

Plus, you can make thread on All Bangladeshi Ads on TV.

Shakila Zafar, a famous Bangladeshi singer has west Pakistan background

image_202_41128.jpg

Tamim Iqbal has west Pakistan background (Bihari)

5397889.cms

Faisal Ahsan, a 90's BD model is relative to ex-Pak cricketer Wasim Akram. Faisal's wife Jaya Ahsan is a famous Bangla film and TV actress.

ORtq1276634211.jpg

S
Faisal Ahsan, a 90's BD model is relative to ex-Pak cricketer Wasim Akram. Faisal's wife Jaya Ahsan is a famous Bangla film and TV actress.

Oh, that's why I saw Faisal with Wasim Akram in many occasions in BD. Plus, Faisal is very tall. Once Wasim Akram came to an inauguration ceremony of Sticky Finger restaurant at Gulshan at the request of Faisal.

Shakila Zafar, a famous Bangladeshi singer has west Pakistan background

what type of background? Family/relatives?

Back
Top Bottom