What's new

Pakistani kashmiri students building modeling career in Bangladesh

52092f4987320-Untitled-6.jpg

Anupam Kher with Bangladeshi actress Ruhi. Anupam is doing a Bangladeshi film based on liberation war. The film is titled 'Shongram' (Struggle). He is playing freedom fighter in it. They need to make him much darker since no Bangladeshi look pale white like him.
He is from my hometown

India may have 2nd largest Muslim population but it's not 2nd largest Muslim country as of now - don't know about future :pop::pop::pop:

This is the best Thread I have read on PDF, it has so much information :D

P.S yeah Pakistanis look different from Indian and BD :D That's the truth Indians have BD have to live with :D

India may have 2nd largest Muslim population but it's not 2nd largest Muslim country as of now - don't know about future :pop::pop::pop:

Funny, India was ruled by Muslims(600 yrs) and Christians ( Britishers for 200yrs) for so long and it always has close to 15% Muslim population all the time and it will remain so. By saying that it will never going to be a Muslim country at-least in next 300 yrs .

There is nothing wrong with Pakistanis coming to Bangladesh as tourists or on business but we should not allow Indians (other than for cricket tournaments). You can't blame all Pakistanis for the past. It was the decision and acts perpetrated by a tiny minority; most Pakistanis were probably oblivious to what was happening. I think most Bangladeshis and Pakistanis have gotten over it.

I just don't trust non-Bengali Indians. In fact, as far as I am concerned, we should allow Indian Bengalis from West Bengal to come to Bangladesh without requiring any special travel documents. They should be able to travel to and back from Bangladesh as and when they wish. However, the only problem is that some might be hardline Hindus who might put religion before ethnicity, and want to harm Bangladesh.

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong with Pakistanis coming to Bangladesh as tourists or on business but we should not allow Indians (other than for cricket tournaments). You can't blame all Pakistanis for the past. It was the decision and acts perpetrated by a tiny minority; most Pakistanis were probably oblivious to what was happening. I think most Bangladeshis and Pakistanis have gotten over it.

I just don't trust non-Bengali Indians. In fact, as far as I am concerned, we should allow Indian Bengalis from West Bengal to come to Bangladesh without requiring any special travel documents. They should be able to travel to and back from Bangladesh as and when they wish. However, the only problem is that some might be hardline Hindus who might put religion before ethnicity, and want to harm Bangladesh.
Welcome to Pakistan defence.

No Indian is either dying to come to your country,cant say the same about Bangladeshi's though.

No Indian is either dying to come to your country,cant say the same about Bangladeshi's though.

The only reason an Indian reluctantly hauls himself to BD is to make sure their industries (mostly HQd in India) work like they should. :D

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom