What's new

Pakistani kashmiri students building modeling career in Bangladesh

Bangladeshi actress

Sexy-Actress-Hot+Model-Tisha-01.jpg

Pakistani actress

pakistani-actress-model-aiza-khan1.jpg

They both look beautiful, but to me out of the two pics, bengali one is better looking. Not sure why you bengalis are so self hating and crying over skin colour. Bengali women have very nice facial features, they are famous in south asia for that. So stop crying for the fair skin, also again there are many many darkskinned people in Pakistan, I think you guys just have a misconception.

1.With increase of Indian atrocities in J&K, Kashmiri parents began looking for places they could send their teenage kids to be able to study in peace. At home there was always a fear to get involved either as a Mujaheed or get nabbed/ killed by Indian security forces.

2. Initially GOI would not permit them to come to BD. Then one boy was selected for USTC, Chittagong. His dad, being a minister in J&K govt, was able to pull strings and obtain a clearance. With a precedence set, now BD is a popular destination for Kashmiri youth. They are popular here and we welcome them with special consideration because of their situation.

Bangladeshi actress

Sexy-Actress-Hot+Model-Tisha-01.jpg

Pakistani actress

pakistani-actress-model-aiza-khan1.jpg
Looks like the Bengali chic won this round....

Don't know why desis have a thing for blonde/white girls. Would prefer a Brown Rang wali Kudi.

So IamBengali when are you setting up a meet up with that bong chic :p

Pakistani should be the one wearing t shirt wth txt "childhood nostalgi"- or the chequered dress shirts-
The other one looks indian not bangladeshi-

You can not distinguish between an Indian and Bangladeshi as much as you can distinguish between Pakistani and Bangladeshi. Culturally and look wise Indians and Bangladeshis are very similar to each other. You can not distinguish a Bangladeshi and an Indian easily.

I sometime wonder why Bengalis were part of Pakistan. We don't have any similarity. Our culture is different, our body structure is different, our colour is different.Everything is different apart from religion.

You can not distinguish between an Indian and Bangladeshi as much as you can distinguish between Pakistani and Bangladeshi. Culturally and look wise Indians and Bangladeshis are very similar to each other. You can not distinguish a Bangladeshi and an Indian easily.

I sometime wonder why Bengalis were part of Pakistan. We don't have any similarity. Our culture is different, our body structure is different, our colour is different.Everything is different apart from religion.

south asian muslim culture is mughal culture n persian culture

afghanistan 2 BD. this is basic Mughal empire

there are many different cultures in pakistan, how are pashtuns and sindhis similar in anyway? yet they are in one country. Bengalis could have easily been part of pakistan, the only reason it broke is because it was really far away, so it was really hard to manage

Looks like the Bengali chic won this round....

Don't know why desis have a thing for blonde/white girls. Would prefer a Brown Rang wali Kudi.

So IamBengali when are you setting up a meet up with that bong chic :p

I find bong chicks more attractive and intelligent than any other :D. Beauties with brains.

Damn that Bangladeshi actress looked hot... But I searched her on google without makeup...

Come on BD bros i never expected you to go as low as Indians... Caking makeup on a ugly and calling it beautiful?

Look up Pakistan and research about it, sindhis, punjabis, baloch, pashtuns, hazaras etc have nothing in common except a common religion.

Damn that Bangladeshi actress looked hot... But I searched her on google without makeup...

Come on BD bros i never expected you to go as low as Indians... Caking makeup on a ugly and calling it beautiful?

Tisha is not that beautiful.

The beauties are these

BD Film actress Purnima

20120409-purnima1-300.jpg

image_31765_0.jpg

The hottie Mehzabin :P

1044778_361331163996456_1902766462_n.jpg

I find bong chicks more attractive and intelligent than any other :D. Beauties with brains.

I don't have a thing for Bengali chicks but she has beautiful eyes and there something attractive about that saree ;)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom