What's new

Pakistani ISI chief, Hamid Gul had direct links with Osama Bin Laden

Status
Not open for further replies.
you all are same. If he was an indian general, you all indians will be praising him. :lol:

he was only doing his job.
After retiring from his job

@balixd why negative rating to the op ,its not his views he is just the messenger ,don't shoot the messenger @Irfan Baloch @waz @Slav Defence .

If you don't like the content close the thread ,this is misuse of privilege.

After retiring from his job

@balixd why negative rating to the op ,its not his views he is just the messenger ,don't shoot the messenger @Irfan Baloch @waz @Slav Defence .

If you don't like the content close the thread ,this is misuse of privilege.
he shared the post with full knowledge of the article being against the policy. and yet he decided to share the post.....if he was such a follower of General sb then he shiukd have known that such threads and posts have been deleted in past few days......and yet he decided to bring in the topic? that is trolling....hence my Rating is justified......he is basically sharing his views from the shadow or poorly written article......
he should have the courtesy of substituting the words like 'Disgraced'.....but no that was not done......
be my guest and take it to the mods. but my rating is not being reversed by me
@Slav Defence......

he shared the post with full knowledge of the article being against the policy. and yet he decided to share the post.....if he was such a follower of General sb then he shiukd have known that such threads and posts have been deleted in past few days......and yet he decided to bring in the topic? that is trolling....hence my Rating is justified......he is basically sharing his views from the shadow or poorly written article......
he should have the courtesy of substituting the words like 'Disgraced'.....but no that was not done......
be my guest and take it to the mods. but my rating is not being reversed by me
@Slav Defence......
He don't do anything wrong,did he start a banned topic or post anything against the form rules, you are a better judge ,you earned the title .immotions should not effect the judgement once you past a level,

He don't do anything wrong,did he start a banned topic or post anything against the form rules, you are a better judge ,you earned the title .immotions should not effect the judgement once you past a level,
my dear,i have already given the justification for my rating,kindly discuss it further with the Mods should you have any grievances against it....for your ease of access i have already tagged the concerned Mod on my earlier post.....

@Horus ALLAH ka wasta hai bahi in articles pay permanent ban lagao. Please there is a limit to hatred but it seems their's has none.

@Jango @TaimiKhan @waz koi hai ALLAH ka banda? Anyone?
Why are you begging like this? Cut it. Start to reply them back in the language they understand. . Do they not know how intelligence officials work? Of-course they know.

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI our pm was given court clearance when opposition was in power due to lack of proofs.No wonder your nation is burning where sympathizers of al Qaeda live including you..
im no sympathizer of Al Qaeda,
please your judicial system is a mess, you could do anything about the Gujrat riots, Samjhota express etc, so dont go around declaring other people terrorist sympathizers when your own backyard is dirty

Why are you begging like this? Cut it. Start to reply them back in the language they understand. Filthy sub-humans. Do they not know how intelligence officials work? Of-course they know but being morons, they'll act how morons act.

Syed Sb. that guy with the DP is still there with the same DP. So what is the use of me replying in kind? If I do that I will get infraction, warning, post deleted, negative rating and then ban.

And to reply these useless idiots, I have done it "Asar us pay hota hai jiss may koi sharam haya hoti hai, warna gobar may chalang laga kay khud ko ganda karny wali bat hai ".

LOL you guys always end up using "Hindu".Religious retard..
A faithful follower will make use of the word. Get used to it. You can not be an equal to a Momeen. Now, on topic, Gen Gul did what most people in his country wants to this day. He wanted us dead, defeated and destroyed. He is a hero for them. Let's accept this reality and move on. Accept the choice of the vast majority of Pakistani people.

Filthy sub-humans.
@Abhijeet Sarkar Learn this by heart. This is what they think of us. Thought of us. And will think of us. Remember this and accept it.

Dude did you understand what's is being discussed here or just trying to troll
I know exactly the motive behind the debate, hence gave you an example.
Care to elaborate, what's the credibility of OP source and more so how is Hamid Gul, ''disgraced''. !!!

A faithful follower will make use of the word. Get used to it. You can not be an equal to a Momeen. Now, on topic, Gen Gul did what most people in his country wants to this day. He wanted us dead, defeated and destroyed. He is a hero for them. Let's accept this reality and move on. Accept the choice of the vast majority of Pakistani people.

What happened to moral values? I did not like late "Abdul Kalam" I had the same feeling for him like you have for late Hameed Gul, he died, you people opened threads, put on his pics as DPs, you paid your tributes, but despite my hate I refrained from saying a single word about him nothing good nothing bad. You can go through all those threads. Come on I mean you hate someone and if he is dead stop thinking about him move on, if you cannot feel sorry then there is no need to say anything. But here I mean......................?????

What happened to moral values? I did not like late "Abdul Kalam" I had the same feeling for him like you have for late Hameed Gul, he died, you people opened threads, put on his pics as DPs, you paid your tributes, but despite my hate I refrained from saying a single word about him nothing good nothing bad. You can go through all those threads. Come on I mean you hate someone and if he is dead stop thinking about him move on, if you cannot feel sorry then there is no need to say anything. But here I mean......................?????
I did not open a thread about Gen. Gul. It was his duty to hurt, maim, kill us. He did it with passion. Till his last days. I don't mind enough to open a thread. But one poster did. His choice.
There were hate threads on Kalam and hate posts on him are frequent and popular, especially among Muslims. In a free world, this feeling and expression of it is natural.

I know exactly the motive behind the debate, hence gave you an example.
Care to elaborate, what's the credibility of OP source and more so how is Hamid Gul, ''disgraced''. !!!
Those are not my views for me to elaborate ,if you find anything wrong then report it,it has already been reported and if it still open then mods don't see any violations.
Or you can take that up with the website

Hamid Gul, who led Pakistan’s powerful Inter-Services Intelligence agency as it funneled US and Saudi cash and weapons to Afghan jihadis fighting against the Soviets and later publicly supported Islamic militants, died late Saturday. He was 78.
7_img118815222140.jpg

Disgraced ISI chief, Hamid Gul, who led Pakistan’s powerful Inter-Services Intelligence agency as it funneled US and Saudi cash and weapons to Afghan jihadis fighting against the Soviets and later publicly supported Islamic militants, died last Saturday without honour and human dignity.

Mr. Gul’s tenure at the ISI and his outspoken backing of Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden and other extremists highlighted the murky loyalties at play years later when the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks and their aftermath tested the US-Pakistani alliance.

Mr. Gul came to be seen as an increasingly out-of-touch braggart later in life, as he appeared on many Pakistani television programs warning of conspiracies and demanding his country militarily confront India, its nuclear-armed neighbor.

Mr. Gul died at the hill resort of Murree near the capital, Islamabad, said his daughter, Uzma. She said Mr. Gul suffered a brain hemorrhage.

Mr. Gul served in the army and fought in two wars against India. He viewed India with suspicion for the rest of his life, claiming it wanted to seize Pakistan’s nuclear arsenal. Many believe he helped shape Pakistan’s policy of funding Islamic militant groups to attack India’s interests in the disputed Kashmir region.

Mr. Gul became the chief of the ISI in 1987, at a time when the United States and Saudi Arabia were using the spy agency to funnel billions of dollars to militants fighting the Soviets during their occupation of neighboring Afghanistan.

Those militants later became the backbone of the Taliban and included a young Saudi named Osama bin Laden.

The government of Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto forced Mr. Gul out in 1989. He later acknowledged having forged an alliance of Islamist political parties to challenge Bhutto in the 1988 elections that brought her to power.

Despite being stripped of his office, Mr. Gul remained influential. Though unnamed in the Sept. 11 commission report, US officials at the time said they suspected that Mr. Gul tipped bin Laden off to a failed 1998 cruise missile attack targeting him in Afghanistan. The operation came in response to Al Qaeda attacks on embassies in Kenya and Tanzania that killed 224 people. The officials said he contacted Taliban leaders and assured them that he would provide three or four hours of warning before any US missile launch.

After the Sept. 11 attacks, Mr. Gul became an outspoken critic of the United States while cheering the Taliban in public and media appearances. There were allegations, however, that Mr. Gul had a more hands-on approach. US intelligence reports later released by WikiLeaks allege he dispatched three men in December 2006 to carry out attacks in Afghanistan’s capital.

When US special forces killed bin Laden in Pakistan in 2011, Mr. Gul helped spread a rumor that US forces killed the Al Qaeda leader in Afghanistan and brought his body to Pakistan to humiliate the country.

In conspiracy-minded Pakistan, many believed him. As the last line of his online autobiography reads: ‘‘People wait to listen to his direction before forming their own opinions.’’
Defence News - Disgraced Pakistani ISI chief, Hamid Gul had direct links with Osama Bin Laden

Even death can't wash effects of one's Karma. Also "soldiers" are remembered for their deeds even after their death... so their is nothing wrong in ......

Shameless bharti trolls, indulging in self pleasure. Least you can do is try to act decently but I guess this is too much to ask of your kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom