What's new

Pakistani ISI chief, Hamid Gul had direct links with Osama Bin Laden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you begging like this? Cut it. Start to reply them back in the language they understand. Filthy sub-humans. Do they not know how intelligence officials work? Of-course they know but being morons, they'll act how morons act.

A faithful follower will make use of the word. Get used to it. You can not be an equal to a Momeen. Now, on topic, Gen Gul did what most people in his country wants to this day. He wanted us dead, defeated and destroyed. He is a hero for them. Let's accept this reality and move on. Accept the choice of the vast majority of Pakistani people.
o

@Abhijeet Sarkar Learn this by heart. This is what they think of us. Thought of us. And will think of us. Remember this and accept it.

I am beginning to see the merit of your views. The way their TTA members consistently use the racist moniker "Filthy Subhumans" for Indians at large and not only get away with it but are lauded for it is a clear cut reflection of their PoV.

It always does good to face the reality instead of living in fantasy land of Aman Ki Aisha.

Last edited:
So Indians shouldn't have any problems if one was to open a thread from any source or link, like this for example.

Why is it that indians smell so fukking bad? - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Why are you begging like this? Cut it. Start to reply them back in the language they understand. Filthy sub-humans. Do they not know how intelligence officials work? Of-course they know but being morons, they'll act how morons act.
@waz @WebMaster

.. but despite my hate I refrained from saying a single word about him nothing good nothing bad.
Because you are a human being first of all, secondly your parents have brought you up well, thirdly you are an honorable person, fourthly you are Muslim, fifthly you are a Pakistani, and lastly you have not come from the gutter of a slum.

So Indians shouldn't have any problems if one was to open a thread from any source or link, like this for example.

Why is it that indians smell so fukking bad? - Bodybuilding.com Forums
This is how you people show your level?If you think I have intention to post such I would have done worse.I projected my view with common sense & logic.So if you can't digest then contradict with logic.How ISI was unaware of such well knowned faces living in own yard during his regime as it is a world premier agency..?I hope you got my point...

A faithful follower will make use of the word. Get used to it. You can not be an equal to a Momeen. Now, on topic, Gen Gul did what most people in his country wants to this day. He wanted us dead, defeated and destroyed. He is a hero for them. Let's accept this reality and move on. Accept the choice of the vast majority of Pakistani people.

@Abhijeet Sarkar Learn this by heart. This is what they think of us. Thought of us. And will think of us. Remember this and accept it.
I don't give a rats arse about what they think.Most of them mention Hindu word for differrent degraded purpose as they like it.Their choice.On the other side some guy compared kalam with gul.I mean everyone's idol scientiest to that ISI chief.That defines everything...

Hamid Gul, who led Pakistan’s powerful Inter-Services Intelligence agency as it funneled US and Saudi cash and weapons to Afghan jihadis fighting against the Soviets and later publicly supported Islamic militants, died late Saturday. He was 78.
7_img118815222140.jpg

Disgraced ISI chief, Hamid Gul, who led Pakistan’s powerful Inter-Services Intelligence agency as it funneled US and Saudi cash and weapons to Afghan jihadis fighting against the Soviets and later publicly supported Islamic militants, died last Saturday without honour and human dignity.

Mr. Gul’s tenure at the ISI and his outspoken backing of Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden and other extremists highlighted the murky loyalties at play years later when the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks and their aftermath tested the US-Pakistani alliance.

Mr. Gul came to be seen as an increasingly out-of-touch braggart later in life, as he appeared on many Pakistani television programs warning of conspiracies and demanding his country militarily confront India, its nuclear-armed neighbor.

Mr. Gul died at the hill resort of Murree near the capital, Islamabad, said his daughter, Uzma. She said Mr. Gul suffered a brain hemorrhage.

Mr. Gul served in the army and fought in two wars against India. He viewed India with suspicion for the rest of his life, claiming it wanted to seize Pakistan’s nuclear arsenal. Many believe he helped shape Pakistan’s policy of funding Islamic militant groups to attack India’s interests in the disputed Kashmir region.

Mr. Gul became the chief of the ISI in 1987, at a time when the United States and Saudi Arabia were using the spy agency to funnel billions of dollars to militants fighting the Soviets during their occupation of neighboring Afghanistan.

Those militants later became the backbone of the Taliban and included a young Saudi named Osama bin Laden.

The government of Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto forced Mr. Gul out in 1989. He later acknowledged having forged an alliance of Islamist political parties to challenge Bhutto in the 1988 elections that brought her to power.

Despite being stripped of his office, Mr. Gul remained influential. Though unnamed in the Sept. 11 commission report, US officials at the time said they suspected that Mr. Gul tipped bin Laden off to a failed 1998 cruise missile attack targeting him in Afghanistan. The operation came in response to Al Qaeda attacks on embassies in Kenya and Tanzania that killed 224 people. The officials said he contacted Taliban leaders and assured them that he would provide three or four hours of warning before any US missile launch.

After the Sept. 11 attacks, Mr. Gul became an outspoken critic of the United States while cheering the Taliban in public and media appearances. There were allegations, however, that Mr. Gul had a more hands-on approach. US intelligence reports later released by WikiLeaks allege he dispatched three men in December 2006 to carry out attacks in Afghanistan’s capital.

When US special forces killed bin Laden in Pakistan in 2011, Mr. Gul helped spread a rumor that US forces killed the Al Qaeda leader in Afghanistan and brought his body to Pakistan to humiliate the country.

In conspiracy-minded Pakistan, many believed him. As the last line of his online autobiography reads: ‘‘People wait to listen to his direction before forming their own opinions.’’
Defence News - Disgraced Pakistani ISI chief, Hamid Gul had direct links with Osama Bin Laden

@balixd why did you give negative rating to the poster? I don't think he wrote this article by himself. Shooting the messenger?

OT..Cats are coming out in open. First the AQKhan who did so much to his country but later on sidelined by his own people..now the poor Hamid Gul..What ever he did, he did for his country but removed by his own PM, Benazir Bhutto. But truth is truth, he was instrumental in making the terror factory as state policy and asset against India and Afghanistan. Maybe he got what he deserves..

O PAKISTANIS, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
you have compared Kalam to Gul, how could you do this? there is no comparison.
One was a toilet seller, while the other was a DG ISI who brought the ISI to its modern level, and bled India through every hole they had.
im disaapointed

Everyone's idol scientist who did not have a PhD, forget about PhD, he did not even have a masters degree. Scientist! Only in Bharat do bachelors reach to the level of scientists. Because we do not say anything it doesn't mean we do not know either.

oh great, again? the dude is dead, please let him R.I.P

what if i say that Abdul Kalam had links with toilet manufacturers?
you just cannot let a dead Pakistani General R.I.P?
Do you mean no one on mother earth can comment or write history on a dead person? Silly argument.

Do you mean no one on mother earth can comment or write history on a dead person? Silly argument.

That is one main reason I have never been fond of history because any tom dick harry can write his own version based on his prejudices and hate.

This is how you people show your level?If you think I have intention to post such I would have done worse.I projected my view with common sense & logic.So if you can't digest then contradict with logic.How ISI was unaware of such well knowned faces living in own yard during his regime as it is a world premier agency..?I hope you got my point...

Before coming on PDF and talking about levels, first acquire some comprehension on the subject before wasting space.
Do you have the ability to differentiate between the periods when Hamid Gul was the head of ISI and when OBL actually became a wanted person..... Hamid Gul may very well have met OBL but then he was darling of the West and running the show as a Mujahideen rather than the most wanted.
As for your credentials, unlike the garbage in your OP by some Indian wannabe, the link i posted doesn't has a Pakistani source.

Everyone's idol scientist who did not have a PhD, forget about PhD, he did not even have a masters degree. Scientist! Only in Bharat do bachelors reach to the level of scientists. Because we do not say anything it doesn't mean we do not know either.
How is this post even remotely related to topic at hand? I think you have posted on the wrong thread :lol:

Trolls from both sides of the borders need to stop.I am quite impressed to see some really good replies by sensible Indian members so don't target them all by saying "all Indians".Of course when you are rivals One's hero is another's Villain.But Soldiers from both sides of the border deserve at least Respect. :)

Don't worry about that.Our bachelors helped us reaching mars or one became a president.High degree holders felt his need so that he spent four decades of his life as a scientiest in isro,drdo & in ballistic missile programme.Most of the famous inventor or scientiest don't have degree.What your degree holders are doing?

How ISI was unaware of such well knowned faces living in own yard during his regime as it is a world premier agency

ISI didn't spend billions of dollars unlike the CIA to dig out the traces of one single man. at the end of the day it was still impossible without the assistance of ISI. ISI provided some key leads of 9/11 perpetrators. Even the CIA guys were not sure 100% whether they'd really find Osama in the compound they were gonna raid just on basis of 'probability'.

Lastly, No ISI doesn't stand #1. But it's doing alot better than others with the given input as resources/funds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom