What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever. Don't interfere in our internal matters from now.

They are running to India for asylum, we can talk about that. BTW, you were so happy with them fleeing Pakistan.

They are running to India for asylum, we can talk about that. BTW, you were so happy with them fleeing Pakistan.

First help your own then talk about asylum for others. I still have no issues with those running to India. But at least you guys should have shame before talking about giving asylum to others.

First help your own then talk about asylum for others. I still have no issues with those running to India. But at least you guys should have shame before talking about giving asylum to others.

Most of the Indians have no issue in giving them asylum in India, after partition they meant to come to India if not accepted in the Muslim homeland of Pakistan. They had constantly been fleeing to India since Muhajirs displaced 1.2 Million Sindhi Hindus into India in 1947.

Most of the Indians have no issue in giving them asylum in India, after partition they meant to come to India if not accepted in the Muslim homeland of Pakistan. They had constantly been fleeing to India since Muhajirs displaced 1.2 Million Sindhi Hindus into India in 1947.

Hypocrite. :)

If you saying this thing about Indian Sindhis, then you are wrong. All the Sindhis in India are educated Urban people. During partition almost all of Urban Sindhi Hindus, about 1.2 million Hindus of Sindh fled to India after Muhajirs started ransacking their properties. By inserting the high caste-low caste narrative you can't hide the real issue of the safety of Hindu girls.

Im talking about Sindhi hindus living in Pakistan, . Not everyone is like that but its a fact caste system is religious duty of hindus.

The reason India doesnt accept Pakistani hindus from Sindh is because they are mostly low caste hindus who are not ethinically sindhis. While sindhi hindus are doing well in urban centers so they dont need to move out.

pakland Hindus and Sikhs are most welcome to India. Hell anyone feeling unsafe in the land of the pure is welcome :)

One of my hindu friend once told me that the Pakistani hindu are true vedic people and the only indigenous hindu to remain until now.

They also believe they are superior to any hindu from indian side

One of my hindu friend once told me that the Pakistani hindu are true vedic people and the only indigenous hindu to remain until now.

ya i also heard the same from indian muslim saying u pakistanis are all bad blood and u people are disgrace to islam...

No doubt about it :laughcry: Indians are converted hindus by vedic people. I always tell them to visit Pakistan to see original Hindu :P

ya i also heard the same from indian muslim saying u pakistanis are all bad blood and u people are disgrace to islam...

i beg to differ,Unlike the indian muslims we are not proven hindu converts

rather Majority of us were buddhists.

i beg to differ,Unlike the indian muslims we are not proven hindu converts

rather Majority of us were buddhists.

did u ran a human genome project on urself how can u be so sure that ur a buddhist,anyway when he i said bad blood it didnt meant hindus it means brutal and uncivilized people...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom