What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was at school in Pakistan, there used to be a hindu girl in our school and no one would share their water canteen with her, only my sister would let her use hers. That's a fact I've witnessed myself, I'd like to see if any Pakistani here deny that.

When I was at school in Pakistan, there used to be a hindu girl in our school and no one would share their water canteen with her, only my sister would let her use hers. That's a fact I've witnessed myself, I'd like to see if any Pakistani here deny that.

2 pakistani members have told me that they don't share or eat food with non muslims in Pakistan.
guess (by your experience) it is there on a large scale

2 pakistani members have told me that they don't share or eat food with non muslims in Pakistan.
guess (by your experience) it is there on a large scale

These sorts of things are quite widespread now, unfortunately. But this wasn't always the case, back in the 60s Pakistan was so much more tolerant, then Zia happened. :angry:

There is no question of accepting pakistani hindus into india after 60 years of independence.India is not the homeland for every oppressed minority.Sounds harsh but that's the reality

Pakistani Hindus are Pakistanis but I believe if they come to India for asylum we should provide them asylum.

Mate we already have 120 crores masses to feed in our country . These Pakistani hindus will be starting from scratch and mind you they wont contribute anything to the economy . As it is they will always be more of a Pakistani than an Indian even in the longer run .

Mate we already have 120 crores masses to feed in our country . These Pakistani hindus will be starting from scratch and mind you they wont contribute anything to the economy . As it is they will always be more of a Pakistani than an Indian even in the longer run .

Their population in India will be drop in the ocean, India already given asylum to Tibetans and have millions of illegal Bangladeshi why can't we give asylum to Pakistan Hindus.

Their population in India will be drop in the ocean, India already given asylum to Tibetans and have millions of illegal Bangladeshi why can't we give asylum to Pakistan Hindus.

If i have two cockroaches in my kitchen should i allow the 3rd one to enter just because i mistakely allowed the other two to enter a while ago ? No , i will resist the 3rd one while kicking the other two .
Mate let NaMo acquire the hot seat , i am guessing a positive solution will arise over these illegal good for nothing immigrants .

Finally, something we agree on

Pakistan should pull out all stops to help and arm the indian muslims to protect them from Hindu mobs

If their existence becomes so grave in India that they flee to Pakistan... will you give them asylum.

Let them partition India to form a new homeland

He asked you will you give asylum to your fellow Muslims because giving asylum to Muslims from India is like agitating hornet's nest in Pakistan. :lol:

BTW enough land was given to you in 1947, use the same land judiciously. :lol:

I do believe that majority logic is flawed,it's to blame their education which spews hatred against India and Hindus at very young age.

Feelings are very different, Pakistanis won't allow any Indian Muslims to settle in Pakistan, allowing Indian Muslims will be like agitating hornet's nest. Their obsession ends with crocodile tears and thekedari claims for Indian Muslims.

He asked you will you give asylum to your fellow Muslims because giving asylum to Muslims from India is like agitating hornet's nest in Pakistan. :lol:

BTW enough land was given to you in 1947, use the same land judiciously. :lol:

They are not pakistani they are Indian Muslims

They have their own land and they must be allowed to take a portion of this land to separate from the untrustworthy Hindus

So you are happy with the formation of Bangladesh??

Bangladesh is a Muslim country I am fine with the existence of Bangladesh

One nation separated by do much distance was unfeasible anyway

Hi guys, I am posting this thread as I was recently reading a Dawn article on Pakistani Hindus.

Well, I am curious about what your opinion on hindus and their status in pakistan. And what Pakistanis in general think of them.

And no, I am not baiting the Pakistani members here as I am just curious. I am also ware that a whole lot of indians will might come in to shoe horn their opinion as well.

Thank you :)

No Pakistani has responded so far for a good reason. Since trolls from India are responding to your query, there is not much room left. There are not many Hindus in Pakistan, most of us don't know or have never met any either. Most of them live in Sindh.

Lala, quiet a few in FATA and KPK, and they are all safe, secure and doing well Mashallah! They are prosperous businessmen, mostly involved in spice and cloth trade.

I don't know what's their situation in Sindh though!

No Pakistani has responded so far for a good reason. Since trolls from India are responding to your query, there is not much room left. There are not many Hindus in Pakistan, most of us don't know or have never met any either. Most of them live in Sindh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom