What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not pakistani they are Indian Muslims

They have their own land and they must be allowed to take a portion of this land to separate from the untrustworthy Hindus

Sorry dude, never gonna happen. While your love for a fellow Muslim is 'commendable', Pakistanis and Indians will do well to stick to their own business and sort themselves out.

Any seperation of India is merely a pipe dream

I have met some hindus in Sindh though not a lot but as far as i gathered they weren't targetted because they were hindus. Secondly when Indians claim that why does Pakistan( i assume they think every Pakistani and the leadership as well) wants a piece of India's land (again their version) when their own land has too many unresolved dire issues to confront it begs an honest question which i only have a meager hope would be answered without any extreme nationalistic pride and jingoism and that is why would they want Pakistani Hindus or any Hindu for that matter on their land when they can't provide basic facilities to their own population(Hindus or not)?

Most of the hindus in Sindh are dalits or other low caste hindus who will be treated even worse in India, also these are not sindhis but Indians who moved in Sindh before partion. There are also Sindhi hindus but they live in Karachi and are doing quite well.

They are not pakistani they are Indian Muslims

They have their own land and they must be allowed to take a portion of this land to separate from the untrustworthy Hindus.

So, you can give only crocodile tears. :omghaha:

Most of the hindus in Sindh are dalits or other low caste hindus who will be treated even worse in India, also these are not sindhis but Indians who moved in Sindh before partion. There are also Sindhi hindus but they live in Karachi and are doing quite well.

Isko kehte hain angoor khatte hain.

So, you can give only crocodile tears. :omghaha:

Isko kehte hain angoor khatte hain.

Sindhi Hindus treat like animals their fellow low caste hindus. Thats why low caste hindus demand their own representative in parliment instead of Sindhi hindu. Also low caste hindus are not Sindhis ethinically.

No Pakistani has responded so far for a good reason. Since trolls from India are responding to your query, there is not much room left. There are not many Hindus in Pakistan, most of us don't know or have never met any either. Most of them live in Sindh.

Lala, quiet a few in FATA and KPK, and they are all safe, secure and doing well Mashallah! They are prosperous businessmen, mostly involved in spice and cloth trade.

I don't know what's their situation in Sindh though!

Are there any Hindus in Punjab ?

Sindhi Hindus treat like animals their fellow low caste hindus. Thats why low caste hindus demand their own representative in parliment instead of Sindhi hindu. Also low caste hindus are not Sindhis ethinically.

If you saying this thing about Indian Sindhis, then you are wrong. All the Sindhis in India are educated Urban people. During partition almost all of Urban Sindhi Hindus, about 1.2 million Hindus of Sindh fled to India after Muhajirs started ransacking their properties. By inserting the high caste-low caste narrative you can't hide the real issue of the safety of Hindu girls.

Their population in India will be drop in the ocean, India already given asylum to Tibetans and have millions of illegal Bangladeshi why can't we give asylum to Pakistan Hindus.

First help your own dalit before giving asylum to Pakistani hindus. Or else the low caste Paksitani hindus who would be given asylum today would might have to become Buddhist in the next few years.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...ts-embrace-buddhism-junagadh.html#post4864428

Shameless bharati.

First help your own dalit before giving asylum to Pakistani hindus. Or else the low caste Paksitani hindus who would be given asylum today would might have to become Buddhist in the next few years.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...ts-embrace-buddhism-junagadh.html#post4864428

Shameless bharati.

Thousands out of 1 Billion Hindus in India, what a great logic. :cheesy: But I always wonder why they refuse to convert to other religions in Pakistan even you believe they are oppressed as a low caste, why they prefer fleeing to Indian instead of getting converted. :wacko:

Thousands out of 1 Billion Hindus in India, what a great logic. :cheesy: But I always wonder why they refuse to convert to other religions in Pakistan even you believe they are oppressed as a low caste, why they prefer fleeing to Indian instead of getting converted. :wacko:

So 100000 leaving Hinduism is a minor incident. Lol. Expected such answer from an idiot like you. :)

So 100000 leaving Buddhism is a minor incident. Lol. Expected such answer from an idiot like you. :)

I read the news, its looks more like a missionary activity by certain Buddhist monk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom