What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
i beg to differ,Unlike the indian muslims we are not proven hindu converts

rather Majority of us were buddhists.

This is how it goes for Pakistani ancestors religions.

Vedic, which was completly different from current day Hinduism. Even after converting we are more vedic then Indian hindus, we eat beef and bury our dead just like they used to do. Then come Bhudism, especially when 2nd Bhuddha who was born in Swat, Pakistan in home of Vedic Brahmin.

Many invasions especially from Hindu gupta empire were the main reasons for bhudism decline in Pakistan. So Gupta empire is begining of modern day Hinduism.

"The orthodox Brahmanical religion changed from the Vedic system, adopted the forms of Shaivism and Vishnuism and finally the caste system was accepted as the unbreakable foundation of society. The Guptas did all within their power to encourage development, which may be regarded as the foundation of Modern Hinduism."

So in a sense vast majority of Pakistani ancestors never were "Hindus" before Islam. But Vedic & Bhudists.

This is how it goes for Pakistani ancestors religions.

Vedic, which was completly different from current day Hinduism. Even after converting we are more vedic then Indian hindus, we eat beef and bury our dead just like they used to do. Then come Bhudism, especially when 2nd Bhuddha who was born in Swat, Pakistan in home of Vedic Brahmin.

Many invasions especially from Hindu gupta empire were the main reasons for bhudism decline in Pakistan. So Gupta empire is begining of modern day Hinduism.

"The orthodox Brahmanical religion changed from the Vedic system, adopted the forms of Shaivism and Vishnuism and finally the caste system was accepted as the unbreakable foundation of society. The Guptas did all within their power to encourage development, which may be regarded as the foundation of Modern Hinduism."

So in a sense vast majority of Pakistani ancestors never were "Hindus" before Islam. But Vedic & Bhudists.

In short

Pakistanis are the indigenous people of IVC,the composer of Rig veda.
The follower of Rig veda were monotheist like us Pakistanis even Now.Hinduism is relatively a new term given to a merger of many smaller indian religions.

what you say

did u ran a human genome project on urself how can u be so sure that ur a buddhist,anyway when he i said bad blood it didnt meant hindus it means brutal and uncivilized people...

Maybe you should read history book of our región? And by our i mean Pakistan. You do realice South Asia is huge and every part had different history right?

In short

Pakistanis are the indigenous people of IVC,the composer of Rig veda.
The follower of Rig veda were monotheist like us Pakistanis even Now.Hinduism is relatively a new term given to a merger of many smaller indian religions.

what you say

Yep thats sound about right. "Hindu" is foreign word just like "India". Both are geographical terms or idenity instead of religious one from historical perspective.

did u ran a human genome project on urself how can u be so sure that ur a buddhist,anyway when he i said bad blood it didnt meant hindus it means brutal and uncivilized people...

Let suppose even if we were than we were the True hindu,The indigenous,As the Book you claim to be the foundation of Hinduism aka Rig veda was written within pakistan and By non other than us ancient Pakistan.

Either Buddhist or Ancient Pakistani or IVC indigenous Hindu.

No Doubt about the fact that Pakistanis indeed are the Indigenous people of Indus valley civilization

The reason India doesnt accept Pakistani hindus from Sindh is because they are mostly low caste hindus who are not ethinically sindhis. While sindhi hindus are doing well in urban centers so they dont need to move out.

I never heard of of it, its your pure imaginations. :wacko:

Yes around about 150.000 hindus in Punjab. In KPK around 20.000 i think. Majority of them live in Sindh.

are your giving numbers ? you mean total 150 Hindus in Punjab and 20 in KPK ?

I never heard of of it, its your pure imaginations. :wacko:

Many Sindhi hindus returned back to Pakistan after riots died down because they faced discrimination. Many Pakistani punjabis moved out of Indian punjab because they didnt fit there since East Punjab dialects are Doabi and Malwi and general discrimination. Khatri punjabis who are Pakistani exclusive caste spread out all over India.

So next time you see Khatri Punjabi say hello to him from my part.

Many Sindhi hindus returned back to Pakistan after riots died down because they faced discrimination. Many Pakistani punjabis moved out of Indian punjab because they didnt fit there since East Punjab dialects are Doabi and Malwi and general discrimination. Khatri punjabis who are Pakistani exclusive caste spread out all over India.

So next time you see Khatri Punjabi say hello to him from my part.

Can you prove it.

Im talking about Sindhi hindus living in Pakistan, . Not everyone is like that but its a fact caste system is religious duty of hindus.

The reason India doesnt accept Pakistani hindus from Sindh is because they are mostly low caste hindus who are not ethinically sindhis. While sindhi hindus are doing well in urban centers so they dont need to move out.

The reason India does not accept Hindus from Pakistan is that they are Pakistanis that Pakistans society has discriminated against

Nowhere in Indian constitution it says India is the homeland for Hindus and it is its moral responsibility to accommodate Pakistani Hindus.

Whereas Pakistan even threw out its Muslim brothers cuz they were dark and spoke bangla :lol:

Anyways even if India starts accepting pakistani hindus what next, Pakistani Ahmedis, Pakistani shias, Pakistani Hazaras .....why the **** was that country created for, better merge into Afghanistan or China than sending your refugees here.

"Discussing religious topics is banned. Such threads spiral into flamebaits and end up as troll fest. Morethan a few threads are active on this topic only for mature audience though.

Best regards"

@Aeronaut close this thread, this is similar to my thread. or do you just wave your silly little mod wand around when it comes to ahmadis? You were the mod I was referring to, so tell me, what is your problem with ahmadis? Are you really feeling that insecure?

@everyone else, isn't this hypocrisy?

Last edited by a moderator:
The reason India does not accept Hindus from Pakistan is that they are Pakistanis that Pakistans society has discriminated against

Nowhere in Indian constitution it says India is the homeland for Hindus and it is its moral responsibility to accommodate Pakistani Hindus.

Whereas Pakistan even threw out its Muslim brothers cuz they were dark and spoke bangla :lol:

Anyways even if India starts accepting pakistani hindus what next, Pakistani Ahmedis, Pakistani shias, Pakistani Hazaras .....why the **** was that country created for, better merge into Afghanistan or China than sending your refugees here.

We've never declared ourselves to be a homeland for Hindus. But a population which feels persecuted based on religious beliefs, will always seek refuge in a country where it does not face persecution on those same grounds. So it would natural for Shias who feel persecuted to go to Iran and Hindus/Christians/Sikhs who feel persecuted to turn to India. Taking them in would not diminish our secular credentials.

We've never declared ourselves to be a homeland for Hindus. But a population which feels persecuted based on religious beliefs, will always seek refuge in a country where it does not face persecution on those same grounds. So it would natural for Shias who feel persecuted to go to Iran and Hindus/Christians/Sikhs who feel persecuted to turn to India. Taking them in would not diminish our secular credentials.

"Discussing religious topics is banned. Such threads spiral into flamebaits and end up as troll fest. Morethan a few threads are active on this topic only for mature audience though.

Best regards"

@Aeronaut close this thread, this is similar to my thread. or do you just wave your silly little mod wand around when it comes to ahmadis? You were the mod I was referring to, so tell me, what is your problem with ahmadis? Are you really feeling that insecure?

@everyone else, isn't this hypocrisy?

This thread cannot be closed because it keeps updates on migration issues of Pakistani Hindus, which is a geopolitical issue of the Pakistani state.

Best Regards.

Last edited by a moderator:

pakistan allowed millions of Afghans,any of them are citizens now. Whats stopping Hindu india to allow their brothers in? The fact that these are low caste is the only reason.

This thread cannot be closed because it keeps updates on migration issues of Pakistani Hindus, which is a geopolitical issue of the Pakistani state.

Best Regards.

So is stopping ahmadis from voting a political rights issue or a religious issue? It seems you people pick and choose what topic you put under what heading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom