What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should have migrated long before, not now. And regarding Bangladeshis, its again our fault. Look at the leaders, they try to represent themselves as intellectuals, but they are pseudo intellectuals. we should not have helped Bangladesh at that time.

They should have but if they are coming to India we should help them to settle in India. Now, even thousands of Rohingyas are also getting asylum in India, so why should be deny asylum to Pakistan Hindus who were once our people are culturally identical to us.

They should have but if they are coming to India we should help them to settle in India. Now, even thousands of Rohingyas are also getting asylum in India, so why should be deny asylum to Pakistan Hindus who were once our people are culturally identical to us.
We should deny asylum to rohigyan, pakistani minorities , anyone and everyone else. this is not a dharmasala.

In answer to your first question, the term Pakistan or Pakistani has only negative connotations in our society. Its like a Pavlovian response. You say Pakistani aloud and people everywhere will stop what they are doing right in their tracks.

I will give you an example. I was browzing PDF on my laptop in the college canteen. This was the old nice look with the big green logo on top etc. Well I started getting stares and strange looks. I did not realize what was going on till I saw the BIG Pakistan Defence Forum letters on the top of the page.

I know its unreasonable. But I actually felt embarrassed that day. Like I was somehow a spy or a traitor and was doing something anti-national.

Understandable. It is embarrassing. Look at the world you live in and then compare it to the rest of the world. Your country is no better and in some ways even worse when it comes to being rational or tolerant. I just do not understand where everyone finds their high horse in an article which clearly says that for better or worse a "hindu Pakistani" would clearly choose living in the country they were born in even with the huge problems around them. Everyone in India is starting to create a muslim hindu problem instead of a pakistan india problem. No matter what you say in eventuality that is whats happening. Obviously, who am I to say, I will leave this for future posts in a couple of years and hopefully you will stay with us despite feeling embarrassed.

We are all Pakistanis, this Pakistani Hindu girl, has more worth to me, than all of the indian Muslims put together.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Why should we provide asylum to Pakistani minorities.Are we short of Hindus,Sikhs or Christians that we need more left over from the west o_O

I dunno if anyone actually bothered to read the Article to begin with or not ! :unsure:

We are all Pakistanis, this Pakistani Hindu girl, has more worth to me, than all of the indian Muslims put together.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

And thats how it should be....

This "Religious Thekedari" is an old problem of the subcontinent....Indians need to worry about other Indians and likewise for the Pakistanis...
Pakistani Hindus have their own set of problems to deal with and India has enough problems of its own (religious and social) before it even considers caring for Pakistani Hindus..
It really does surprise me when Indians make a call to accept and care for Pakistani Hindus....WHY???
Dont our Dalits and Harijans need more attention before them?

I do not understand why we should close the doors for Hindus coming back to India. Through our civilizational history, we have provided sanctuary to other faiths from persecution. So how come its suddenly a point of debate to provide refuge to our own on our own land? Of course they are welcome to stay back on their ancestral land in Pakistan. But if they want to come across, then we should take them, instead of being petty minded and hold it against them for not coming over in the first instance. This new boundary is 67 years old. Our civilization and our people are thousands of years old. Is there even a comparison here?

In answer to your first question, the term Pakistan or Pakistani has only negative connotations in our society. Its like a Pavlovian response. You say Pakistani aloud and people everywhere will stop what they are doing right in their tracks.

I will give you an example. I was browzing PDF on my laptop in the college canteen. This was the old nice look with the big green logo on top etc. Well I started getting stares and strange looks. I did not realize what was going on till I saw the BIG Pakistan Defence Forum letters on the top of the page.

I know its unreasonable. But I actually felt embarrassed that day. Like I was somehow a spy or a traitor and was doing something anti-national.
yep,i got the same look from fw=ew of my friends,after which i had to explain them thoroughly.

Well that's how the World works .How about they apply and get Indian citizenship on the basis of their skill level (not religion).We have enough of uneducated chaps shitting on the streets and Railway lines.

Anyway Political correctness isn't my cup of tea,so you are arguing with the wrong person.

PS - Ah! is this the Ummah syndrome everyone is suffering from....looks like pdf is taking its toll.

This land is of our forefathers. Skill levels presupposes all Indians living i India today are highly skilled. They are not. So what should we do - throw them into the Arabian Sea or Bay of Bengal?

This land is a civilizational legacy. Those who wish to turn their backs on it are welcome to the different country they got. For the others the motherland remains.

There is o Ummah syndrome. We are civilizationally , racially, and genetically as well as historically one people, one land. Don't get carried away in trying to be balanced and politically correct to the other side.

Last edited:
LOL! What crap have you been reading.Civilisational legacy like shitting in open,dishonesty and corruption,rapes.Isn't it time to get real and stop living in gaga land :rofl:

You sounded like a CCP bot there...........

You on the other hand sound like someone who lives in a locality with poor sanitation. Work harder and move up or move out. Stop shitting in the open out here.

Yeah! Everything is cool and dandy in India.You want me to post news about how kids face discrimination in India because of their skin colour,caste,religion or facial features.

We should stop worrying about Pakistani nationals.

My point is when every aira gaira getting asylum in India then we have issues with people coming from Pakistan. Do you think these Rohingyas will return back to Myanmar even in next 50 years. I have even read that UNHCR even helps refugees to get citizenship of the country where they take asylum.

My point is when every aira gaira getting asylum in India then we have issues with people coming from Pakistan who supposed to come to India after partition). Do you think these Rohingyas will return back to Myanmar even in next 50 years. I have even read that UNHCR even helps refugees to get citizenship of the country where they take asylum.
All these aira gaira's sneaked into our borders because we were not vigil enough.They should be thrown back where they came from,India is not a Dharamshala (no pun intended).

India doesn't allow citizenship to refugees.UNHCR have 30,000 refugees and the rest are illegals.

How about you help all those Dharmic men already in India and India is a homeland for Indians not for Pakistani Hindus,Sikhs,Christians.They chose Pakistan when they were given a choice ...now they should live with it :coffee:
They stayed because that was their homeland, where they had lived for generations. I respect them for willingly staying in their land even though they would be persecuted. Now that they have been pushed to the limit and are still holding their faith you refuse to let them come too India? India doesn't need people like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom