What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
And thats how it should be....

This "Religious Thekedari" is an old problem of the subcontinent....Indians need to worry about other Indians and likewise for the Pakistanis...
Pakistani Hindus have their own set of problems to deal with and India has enough problems of its own (religious and social) before it even considers caring for Pakistani Hindus..
It really does surprise me when Indians make a call to accept and care for Pakistani Hindus....WHY???
Dont our Dalits and Harijans need more attention before them?
Nobody is choosing between Indian dalits or muslims and pakistani hindus and putting pakistani hindus at higher pedestal.
Considering the fact that we were divided on religious line, it makes sense to give a helping hand to any non muslim (including ahmedis) who is suffering religious persecution, by allowing to live in India.

I am not saying we should encourage migration, but we should consider these request on urgent humanitarian ground if and when we receive request.

Nobody is choosing between Indian dalits or muslims and pakistani hindus and putting pakistani hindus at higher pedestal.
Considering the fact that we were divided on religious line, it makes sense to give a helping hand to any non muslim (including ahmedis) who is suffering religious persecution, by allowing to live in India.

I am not saying we should encourage migration, but we should consider these request on urgent humanitarian ground if and when we receive request.

Unfortunately my friend, I dont subscribe to your view.

My reason being that there is still some level of discrimination (socially, mostly prevalent in the rural and uneducated segments of society) of Dalits and Muslims in India. If we are to talk about humanitarian assistance, I believe we should begin the charity at home. And this isnt even considering the fact that India has lagged behind in bringing a major part of its population out of poverty. Given that we have a gargantuan task of poverty and hunger allevation ahead of us, does India really have the resources to support the troubled population of other countries??

In addition, we already have faced a humanitarian crisis once before when BD hindus and muslims took refuge in India post 71. This obviously changed the demographic and even resource distribution in the east causing major strains on our country. There is a lesson to be learnt here.

Lastly, these folks have chosen to be part of that country and hence have to face the consequences that come with....

Lets not forget that unlike the Americans that said "give us your poor, your tired, your hungry" during their formative years....India has no dearth of the same.

"Dusaron ki jai se pehle khud ko jai karein" is my POV on this matter.

The funny part is most Indians doesn't seem interested in the article and seems to be blabbering there own narrative.

That girl doesn't want asylum in your "shining India" fellows. She feels herself a stranger in your country. Get over with it.

The funny part is most Indians doesn't seem interested in the article and seems to be blabbering there own narrative.

That girl doesn't want asylum in your "shining India" fellows. She feels herself a stranger in your country. Get over with it.
That is typical...and I suddenly realized that members that were banned for a long term for their pointless rants are back again thanks to the new shift.. time to clean their posts out of this thread.

I do not understand why we should close the doors for Hindus coming back to India. Through our civilizational history, we have provided sanctuary to other faiths from persecution. So how come its suddenly a point of debate to provide refuge to our own on our own land? Of course they are welcome to stay back on their ancestral land in Pakistan. But if they want to come across, then we should take them, instead of being petty minded and hold it against them for not coming over in the first instance. This new boundary is 67 years old. Our civilization and our people are thousands of years old. Is there even a comparison here?

I will answer why India don't accept them. You are right most of these hindus motherland is India because these are not Sindhi hindus. Mostly low caste hindus like dalits who want to move back to India. For brahmins there is nothing more disgusting then sight of Dalit.

India which is dominated by upper caste hindu baniya refuse to let them in while millions of Bengalis enter every year.

I will answer why India don't accept them. You are right most of these hindus motherland is India because these are not Sindhi hindus. Mostly low caste hindus like dalits who want to move back to India. For brahmins there is nothing more disgusting then sight of Dalit.

India which is dominated by upper caste hindu baniya refuse to let them in while millions of Bengalis enter every year.
You mean bengalis are brahmins? And where is this brahmin elite people you talk so much about? Give me a few names.

You mean bengalis are brahmins? And where is this brahmin elite people you talk so much about? Give me a few names.

Look around your media and entertainment industry, they are either punjabi-pathans or brahmins. These upper caste baniyas dominate India and dont want 2-3 million dalits from Pakistan to make their life more difficult.

Look around your media and entertainment industry, they are either punjabi-pathans or brahmins. These upper caste baniyas dominate India and dont want 2-3 million dalits from Pakistan to make their life more difficult.

Prove the crap you just claimed . :wacko:

Indians have no idea about the castes of Pakistani Hindus.

Prove the crap you just claimed . :wacko:

Indians have no idea about the castes of Pakistani Hindus.

90% of Indians are lower caste who are more worried about 2 waqat ki roti then caste of Pakistani hindus. Majority Pakistani hindus in Sindh are low caste and are not Sindhis. Sindhi hindus live in cities and are doing quite well, the girl who wrote the article is Sindhi Hindu.

So those upper caste baniyas who actually make decisions on behalf of lower caste hindus know very well caste of Pakistani hindus. And i agree only Sindhi Hindus motherland is Sindh, rest of hindus migrated from India before partition and are stuck here.

Cant you understand simple english?
I asked you for some names not verbal diarrhea.
And you sound really stupid and juvenile to talk about media and entertainment houses to backup your claim. Its really funny of how you think a nation is run and controlled. lol.

90% of Indians are lower caste who are more worried about 2 waqat ki roti then caste of Pakistani hindus. Majority Pakistani hindus in Sindh are low caste and are not Sindhis. Sindhi hindus live in cities and are doing quite well, the girl who wrote the article is Sindhi Hindu.

So those upper caste baniyas who actually make decisions on behalf of lower caste hindus know very well caste of Pakistani hindus. And i agree only Sindhi Hindus motherland is Sindh, rest of hindus migrated from India before partition and are stuck here.

I asked you a proof. :girl_wacko: All of the Indians neither know about their castes nor they care about the castes of Pakistani Hindus, so where did you find that theory. :wacko:

Cant you understand simple english?
I asked you for some names not verbal diarrhea.
And you sound really stupid and juvenile to talk about media and entertainment houses to backup your claim. Its really funny of how you think a nation is run and controlled. lol.

Better question would be who isnt upper caste baniya. News media dominated by upper caste baniyas. Bolly by punjabi-pathans and tv industry by punjabi-sindhis.

I asked you a proof. :girl_wacko: All of the Indians neither know about their castes nor they care about the castes of Pakistani Hindus, so where did you find that theory. :wacko:

Yes you are right, upper caste dont care about castes after all. I wonder why they dominate everything in India despite being 10% at best, in fact brahmins are only 4%.

Here is the two nation theory in action my friends. It has been 66 years since independence and most likely all the older generation died by now. So, people who are left are born here and should be called sindhis whether you like it or not.

Better question would be who isnt upper caste baniya. News media dominated by upper caste baniyas. Bolly by punjabi-pathans and tv industry by punjabi-sindhis.
Are you stupid?
I asked you to give some names and you are just oozing sh-it like a madrasah educated brainwashed kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom