r
Local make Krinkov
FB_IMG_1533578060690.jpg
another shotgun ak with G3 furniture
FB_IMG_1533578053252.jpg

@Zarvan @Path-Finder @DESERT FIGHTER @Reichsmarschall @Windjammer
Members are invited to also contribute to this thread

my lord, how long before they blow up?

This is darrra made stuff but on the other side plenty of pak arms companies are coming up with economical A grade stuff

Erm I wouldn't trust firing these for a prolonged period of time.

That's why I love archery.. I make my own bows and arrows
I feel the same about anything that is intended or designed to kill human beings. And my feelings are as consequence of my family history. My mum lost a brother who was only 20, my dad lost a brother in his 40s and a cousin all because of guns and family feuds in Pakistan. The feuds had nothing to do with guns but introduce guns into a feud and the probability that somebody will be killed increases spectacularly. Thus I detest guns. When I was young I saw my mum cry to sleep about her young brother. 45 years later we still have his photo on our wall. He will forever remain a handsome 20 year old. A life wasted by rupee bullet on moment of anger.

I feel the same about anything that is intended or designed to kill human beings. And my feelings are as consequence of my family history. My mum lost a brother who was only 20, my dad lost a brother in his 40s and a cousin all because of guns and family feuds in Pakistan. The feuds had nothing to do with guns but introduce guns into a feud and the probability that somebody will be killed increases spectacularly. Thus I detest guns. When I was young I saw my mum cry to sleep about her young brother. 45 years later we still have his photo on our wall. He will forever remain a handsome 20 year old. A life wasted by rupee bullet on moment of anger.
Hey, I'm preparing for a zombie apocalypse. It will go through 10 of 'em.

Really sad to hear... yup guns are bad...

Hey, I'm preparing for a zombie apocalypse. It will go through 10 of 'em.
Okay. Since your preparing for Zombie apocalypse your justified having guns.

Really sad to hear... yup guns are bad
These are not recent but from 1970s, 1980s but still the consequences reverbate even today. And because I was young I saw what the effect was I built hatred for guns. No guns and you might punch, beat pr hurt each other. Guns. One pull on trigger and you have death. One squeeze later you might regret but too late. And on top of that there is general anti-gun culture in UK.

Okay. Since your preparing for Zombie apocalypse your justified having guns.
No... I can fire guns ...being Pathan, yusuf zai, I'm good at it. But I'm not really keen at keeping guns. I have one at home in Atlanta but none in Sweden. Archery is my hobby and I enjoy making bows and arrows but I have not made a single one in more than two years.. We started it with zombie apocalypse in mind but later realised it was bull crap. We used to sleep with garlic and onions tied to our bunks and lofts up to my sophomore year. Really that was a crazy time... I used to be stupid politically.
That was the time when Resident Evil type movies would keep me awake at nights..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom