What's new

Pakistani Fashion

isn't it ayesha who's in the 'neeray aah' song ( so beloved of our friend )??

i was watching the song this morning.

imran has model looks indeed.

the photo reminds me of the sudan-born hollywood actor alexander siddig who was in 'syriana', 'doomsday' and 'kingdom of heaven' :

60b897e9c9e4f774a771bd3a7e433afe.jpg

tumblr_n0bvlkQitY1sxytv0o1_400.jpg

Da-Vincis-Demons-New-Promotional-Photos-9_FULL-660x330.jpg

oh, a bond villain type role perhaps... i also have the voice for it as you have listened. :D

but for me politics and technology it is.
Yep that is the one from karachi se lahore.

Yes I see the resemblance between the two chaps.

A bond villian ,and your voice ,have you uploaded a song on youtube or something?

Han they're seen together most of the time. So maybe. :p
Like Sajal & Feroz. Unofficial couple!
Possibly btw Sajal is a real cutie. Anyway why do they not do the decent thing and just get hitched like everyone else.kudos

Ah i remember her as Ridhima from Dil :)mil gaye
She is nice
Jennifer-Winget.jpg

downloads

Possibly btw Sajal is a real cutie. Anyway why do they not do the decent thing and just get hitched like everyone else.kudos

Sajal is perfect looking. With make up with out it, tie hair or untie. She looks amazingly beautiful. MashAllah.

'Oh we are just friends.' :offtopic: Everytime they bring this topic to its end with saying it.

Sajal is perfect looking. With make up with out it, tie hair or untie. She looks amazingly beautiful. MashAllah.

'Oh we are just friends.' :offtopic: Everytime they bring this topic to its end with saying it.
I suppose it is their business and THEIR business ONLY, and you are correct she does look lovely in all circumstances.

:astagh:

it was linked in 'whatever' and in 'what are you listening' too, yet you... :angry:

anyway :

https://soundcloud.com/jamahir/mere-junoon-ka-nateeja

haven't seen that serial but i saw from her wikipedia entry that you are correct.

that serial was five/six years ago and yet you remember. :tup:
OOoops I recall know, it was a while back.kudos bhai

Business with some dignity is better option. Nai? I mean this unofficial couple have crossed their limits. -_-
Just my opnion.
Agreed , that is why I suggested they get married ,did I not?:hitwall::hitwall:

Yup loved dat and there were others too like Miley jab hum tum, Love Ne Mila Di Jodi etc thankfully we can still watch all of them

i wonder if you have seen 'rishta.com' and 'mahi way' that were run on sony in 2010.

i didn't watch them then but in 2013 or 2014 i watched all their episodes about three times, i think.

comedy and drama the realistic way.

Pehle man to Jayen they are in relationship. :p

-------------

@The Eagle its so hot in Karachi. 2 people lost their lives due to heatwave. You people stay safe.

@PaklovesTurkiye & all the other Karachities.

Repeating Astaghfar as the heat wave is like from hell...... May the people be safe but this city has more innocent blood painted roads and street so is cursed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom