What's new

Pakistani Fashion

And said it enough. :D :astagh:

Sheikh sahib ka influence at its best. :enjoy:

Trailers se to hijrat Kum love zaida nazar a raha. :( I can't watch such movies. Sara time 'love birds' pe focus rehta koi plot theme he Nahi. But watch and let me know if its worth watching.
Munda ishtiyari mein hoan young desi :D

Never judge a book by its cover every one including @Shamain were calling JPNA crap before it was even launched achi thee key nahe?

13043547_1037753502972506_3234697988076077752_n.jpg

:flame::flame::flame:@Zibago @django

Anta habibi ya Khobsorat :smitten:

Pakistani stars attend the 2nd ARY Film Awards at Madinat Jumeirah
AR-160419151.jpg&MaxW=300&MaxH=200

Some of the biggest names in Pakistan’s film industry gathered at Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai on Saturday night for the 2nd ARY Film Awards ceremony.

Local fans got a glimpse of their favourite stars as they walked down the red carpet, dressed to impress at the glitzy event.

Among the most stylish were Mehwish Hayat, who oozed classic sophistication in an off-shoulder, full-skirted gown, and Ayesha Omar in a three-piece fusion ensemble of pleated pants, cropped top and a drapey cover-up. Both outfits were created by Pakistani designer Shehla Chatoor.

While the majority of the stars chose to wear Pakistani designs, crossover actress Mahira Khan – who is awaiting the release of her first Bollywood film, Raees, opposite Shah Rukh Khan – wore a white gown by Indian designer Manish Malhotra.

When the star-studded audience was seated, the hosts – Pakistani actors Fahad Mustafa and Sana Bucha – took to the stage for a line-up that recognised technical achievements and fan favourites in addition to the main categories.

The biggest winner was director Nadeem Beyg’s adventure comedy, Jawani Phir Nahi Ani, which became the highest-grossing Pakistani film when it was released in September, grossing more than 470 million Pakistani rupees (Dh 16.4m).

It won 15 awards, including Best Film, Best Director, Best Actor Female Viewers Choice (Sohai Ali Abro) and Best Actor Male Viewers Choice (Humayun Saeed).

Victories in the technical categories included Best Choreography, Best Costume Design and Best Music.

The biggest individual winner of the night was Vasay Chaudhry, who won three awards (Best Story, Best Screenplay and Best Dialogue, all for Jawani Phir Nahi Ani).

He said: “Pakistan’s film industry may not generate quantity, but we sure do generate quality. We have had some amazing films this year, such as Manto, Mor and Jawani Phir Nahi Ani. We have given more variety in 12 great films than you can expect in hundreds of average films. I dedicate my award to everyone who made films this year."

Manto, a biopic drama about the life of revered Pakistani short-story writer Saadat Hasan Manto, was also rewarded. Sarmad Khoosat, who directed the film and starred as Manto, was named Best Actor, while veteran TV and theatre actress Sania Saeed, who played Begum Manto, received the Best Actress award.

The Lifetime Achievement Award went to 61-year-old Javed Sheikh, who has been appearing on TV and in films since 1964. Mahira Khan was named style icon of the year, and also won the special Listener’s Choice Award.

In between the presentation of the awards, the ceremony included some great performances.

The first was delivered by Sohai Ali Abro, followed by a Faisal Qureshi, who performed new Pakistani songs alongside Mathira, Rachael and Sanam Chaudhry.

The most popular segments featured Fahad Mustafa performing old classics, and Mehwish Hayat’s performance of her item song Billi from the 2014 film, Na Maloom Afraad.
http://m.thenational.ae/arts-life/f...d-the-2nd-ary-film-awards-at-madinat-jumeirah
@django @The Sandman @Moonlight
Billi :flame:
maxresdefault.jpg

Na Jii I'm am serious. No multi color Bazi here. :p
It will be an awesome movie it has Rabia Butt and a hero who looks like Wahab Riaz :D

i will be back after watching 15 minutes of the serial that has the lovely helly shah. :enjoy:

hell, the power's out so i will have to shut down the machine ( at the moment running on ups ).

She looks like a better looking of version of Priyanka Chopra

there is certain resemblance, especially with the lips, though in the below shot she looks like a hindi tv actress whose name i am unable to recall :

Man you are obsessed with Helly.

oh the time was 3:48 coincidentally, when her serial was repeated... i don't watch the serial in the night so i get to watch the repeat only the next day.

there is certain resemblance, especially with the lips, though in the below shot she looks like a hindi tv actress whose name i am unable to recall :

oh the time was 3:48 coincidentally, when her serial was repeated... i don't watch the serial in the night so i get to watch the repeat only the next day.
Swaragini (correct) hmmmm the other chick, though no looker is better looking, what do you think?

Swaragini (correct)

yes.

Swaragini (correct)
hmmmm the other chick, though no looker is better looking, what do you think?

tejaswi ( the other actress ) is good too.

but your "though no looker is better looking" is incorrect. :agree:

i will post a few vids of both of them being themselves off-screen... will post this in the 'international models and actresses' thread.

Back
Top Bottom