What's new

Pakistani Fashion

ugh all these miss pak girls are nothing special seriously can't we do better ? i think sehr mehmood was the only semi good looking one

humaima malik
97ecff33b844c11b374e0c96fa013bea.jpg

288b847f50686f6da3925217f210cbce.jpg

603afaa34a46bf68710da740570cc008.jpg

7ce99f3e99035a53577178b49ea7245c.jpg

3fae700b26f4af20c5a7a8ee5df4f0c8.jpg

639999ae3a846fc2b0387b44cf66cb47.jpg

Dimension117 didn't you add my avatar as your friend here on defence.pk? or your id got hacked and the hacker added me?

well i am not boasting that girls are the most desirable thing nor i am Angelina Jolie.Thanks God.
i am just saying that boys are more comfortable with their boy mates and since you have got to know that i'm a girl you regret having befreinded me.

P.S: I did not at all like the way you're talking to me.thanks!

U were talking like i added u on msn or yahoo... everyone's a freind on defence.pk f4m debating and all. That barely means anything. Its like living in a village where everyone knows each other but even in a village people kill each other... :D

They are. They talk more comfortably to boys and girls talk more comfortably to each other etc etc... likin i dont know where this is going at all... or maybe i do but i am just ummmm going with the flow of the conversation... :rolleyes:

Let me tell you all a truth about myself.I am not one of those girls who say "No" when they mean "Yes" and say "Yes" when they mean "No" .I am very straightforward.And definitely not a sweetheart to everyone.
I usually don't add people nor sometimes i appreciate the incoming requests because after that they ask questions that i don't feel like answering or the facts about my private life.

dimensions117 are you a sleep walker? you really don't remember when you added me?
because this is the only possibility when people forget things happened last night.But...rightnow i am just going to "break Friendship" with you.Only my real life close friends have guts to talk to me this way and i never mind it.Who are you??? Do I know you?
At this very moment...its time for you to jump high and strike your head against the ceiling because you just managed to set my head on fire.Only few people got to perform this stunt.Thanks very much and have a good day.

P.S: you called me "churail" and people will get scared of me?Sorry to disappoint you it didn't provoke me to the extent that i endup posting my pics up here (like the other girl) justifying the fact that I am not the one.

If you could put it in better words... I sent you a friend request on defence.pk which barely means anything and i do it barely thinking about it at all and i did not "add" u anywhere. Please note that adding implies i added u on msn or yahoo or aol or whatever which is a completely different thing meaning u r buddies with the person and u trust em which in this case neither i do and i doubt u do either... :rolleyes: But yes. I sent u a friend request and I did not know you were a girl when i sent it so I dont know what you are trying to tell me here. Also I could send you the defination and difference between the 2 things if you want?:

Adding:
1. To combine (a column of figures, for example) to form a sum.
2. To join or unite so as to increase in size, quantity, quality, or scope: added 12 inches to the deck; flowers that added beauty to the dinner table.
3. To say or write further.

v. intr.

1. To find a sum in arithmetic.
1. To constitute an addition: an exploit that will add to her reputation.
2. To create or make an addition: gradually added to my meager savings.

As you can see adding different from sending a fried request on defence.pk.

And please go ahead. I have not restricted anyone f4m declining the requests or to end the friendship whenever they want. :agree:
Head on fire eh? But hold on maybe ur head was on fire before u came here and its been like that till now... :flame:

:what: Who said I wanted you to post ur pic? Did I ever say I wanted you to show me your picture? I never mentioned that but hey... lets go ahead shall we? Lets prove to the world everyone is going tharki on me but i am the Shareef "Allah Mian ki Guy" and really want to avoid them and let me pick on a poor hapless child on defence.pk named dimension117 in the process? :D

I think you just had a bad day. U need a rest or sumthing and take life easy.

Last edited by a moderator:
ugh all these miss pak girls are nothing special seriously can't we do better ? i think sehr mehmood was the only semi good looking one

You're right... even mahleej sarkari was stupid. Mushy ko hunk banadiya? Kya mazak hai yaar? Another one was saba who also participated in the miss pakistan world. I even met her. She looks nothing like a model in day to day life and has no sense of what she looks like... i mean itna make up use karti hai bhoot lagti hai but its only her lifestyle that really qualified her for miss pakistan world. Even the stuff kameeney sey kameena banda nahi kareyga woh kareygi... she looks nothing like a model likin she participated...

And the runner up 2007 nida shaheen... damn yaar kya bakwas hai kasam sey pakistani larkion ki direct tawheem hai woh... man there are so many girls but i dunno what sonia ahmed does. Pick the worst ones for the pageant khas kar key ya kya pata nahi...

BTW do check out erum qayyum shes got nothing to MPW but... anyhow her pics aren't the type that can be posted here... Ahem.*

U were talking like i added u on msn or yahoo... everyone's a freind on defence.pk f4m debating and all. That barely means anything. Its like living in a village where everyone knows each other but even in a village people kill each other... :D

They are. They talk more comfortably to boys and girls talk more comfortably to each other etc etc... likin i dont know where this is going at all... or maybe i do but i am just ummmm going with the flow of the conversation... :rolleyes:

If you could put it in better words... I sent you a friend request on defence.pk which barely means anything and i do it barely thinking about it at all and i did not "add" u anywhere. Please note that adding implies i added u on msn or yahoo or aol or whatever which is a completely different thing meaning u r buddies with the person and u trust em which in this case neither i do and i doubt u do either... :rolleyes: But yes. I sent u a friend request and I did not know you were a girl when i sent it so I dont know what you are trying to tell me here. Also I could send you the defination and difference between the 2 things if you want?:

As you can see adding different from sending a fried request on defence.pk.

And please go ahead. I have not restricted anyone f4m declining the requests or to end the friendship whenever they want. :agree:
Head on fire eh? But hold on maybe ur head was on fire before u came here and its been like that till now... :flame:

:what: Who said I wanted you to post ur pic? Did I ever say I wanted you to show me your picture? I never mentioned that but hey... lets go ahead shall we? Lets prove to the world everyone is going tharki on me but i am the Shareef "Allah Mian ki Guy" and really want to avoid them and let me pick on a poor hapless child on defence.pk named dimension117 in the process? :D

I think you just had a bad day. U need a rest or sumthing and take life easy.

STOP giving me lectures on addition and subtraction.i know it all better than anyone.i am holding a ENGINEERING degree rightnow!

"AHH i dont know what you're trying to tell me...i don't know what you're trying to prove..i dont understand..ohhh i don't get it."..blah blah!!!!!!!!!!!
you are always like that.kabhi kuch samajh bhi aata hai aapko????????

have you ever been to a school for that matter?? do you know languages? have you been to places?? oh come on!

i strongly believe that everything i said was quite understandable.but if you could only know how to perceive.:tsk:
Instead of apologising to a girl for your rude and disrecpectful behaviour you started teaching me??? nobody told you how to behave ???

Dimension117 doesnt want me to post my pics:undecided:
oh your majesty! i'm at your service.will do as you command! shoooo!:sick:
go read again.koi nahi post ker rha apni pic yahan.
'
you havent see me have you?? ofcourse you haven't.but then again you're sure that people will get scared of me and run away?? oh grow up! your own statements are conflicting with eachother.
I'm out of this thread.and don't respond to my posts.If you wana converse with yourself then go ahead.But just remember one thing.if you ever reply me here or elswhere on this forum...to mere paas aapke har sawwal ka jawab hai aur woh bhi aisa k aapse digest nahi hoga.Allah Hafiz.

yeah lets stop this fighting who cares if members post their pics or not ? lets stick to the celebrity talk/pics plz guys

You're right... even mahleej sarkari was stupid. Mushy ko hunk banadiya? Kya mazak hai yaar? Another one was saba who also participated in the miss pakistan world. I even met her. She looks nothing like a model in day to day life and has no sense of what she looks like... i mean itna make up use karti hai bhoot lagti hai but its only her lifestyle that really qualified her for miss pakistan world. Even the stuff kameeney sey kameena banda nahi kareyga woh kareygi... she looks nothing like a model likin she participated...

And the runner up 2007 nida shaheen... damn yaar kya bakwas hai kasam sey pakistani larkion ki direct tawheem hai woh... man there are so many girls but i dunno what sonia ahmed does. Pick the worst ones for the pageant khas kar key ya kya pata nahi...

BTW do check out erum qayyum shes got nothing to MPW but... anyhow her pics aren't the type that can be posted here... Ahem.*

haha yeah I seen her bro I actually think she's really hot but yeah her pics ain't suitable the e-mullahs on this forum will have a heart attack lol ;) psst I don't care if she's a bikini model or whatever people say theres no compulsion in islam plus she's my countrywoman and repping pak so whatever lol :pakistan:

Where is the love people..? :police:

Ask Will.I.am:lol:

People i'm really sorry for ruining this thread.These were definitely not my intentions and i was voluntarily spending time here:lol:

Dimensions117 please forget whatever happened so far and lets not fight anymore.I was really feeling sorry for you and wanted you to suffer in life(because of your behaviour).but i have a personal advice to give you.You sound like a Kid.Don't do that.You're a grown man.I have noticed you really like women.And you're so much into them.Learn to respect them as well.It won't let you down trust me.Instead you'll gain twice as much."Offer her a chair" ,, "open her a door" these are some gentleman etiquetts if you learn will never harm you but will help you in the long run.Han bat kero apne friends se jaisey kerte ho ,never mind but if you go around talk to an unknown lady like you did to me ,she'll never like it.
you could say"I'm sorry i didn't get it,please elaborate"
but what you said????ahh well leave it.i hope you understand my point.thank you!

Back
Top Bottom