3e010fa8e41b55af2cda0664ab73efe6.jpg

Attachments

• ce55e537ef3149d43a09b3aac283dab0.jpg
    ce55e537ef3149d43a09b3aac283dab0.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 13
  • e2fc53a9035ebbf31d4670447fc968ec.jpg
    e2fc53a9035ebbf31d4670447fc968ec.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 12
even though the eyes are a bit weird humaima malik again still looking really gorgeous :smitten:

f7cbab3bf97dc02a467c1fe123acd5d4.jpg

dc931eb6865947b26c7c2103b326eed2.jpg

b8574e84e6bd3bedeb70c4796a04fdd8.jpg

5bc2aaa9ed0d2c4d9b3a603e022c4617.jpg

Oh i saw her in public. Shes really cute. Dunno what shes done with her eyes in those pictures though.

meeria is gross lol plz I wish u guys would have kept her :sick:

Agreed... yuck...

And then she thinks of herself so highly nd that shes the hottest thing out there.... its quite amusing actually... look at her harkatein when she went to india:

By Our Bollywood Reporter Ms Divya Chawla
Pakistani filmstar Meera says she has no regrets about her verbal attacks on Aishwarya Rai. According to her, she's the most talented and beautiful actress in Bollywood today.

Click here to see Meera Photo Gallery Of late you have been speaking a great deal against Aishwarya Rai. Why are you so offensive?
I am not offensive. I say exactly what I feel and understand. I am not scared of speaking my mind. I really think Ash is a fake. If I get as many films as Ash does in India, I will certainly go much beyond her.

Click here to see Meera Photo Gallery

Do you want to pose a challenge to her?
Why should I challenge any Indian actress? I am confident that in some days from now I will stand apart from everyone else. I know what I have within me. It's not without reason that I have earned so much fame in Pakistan.

Do you mean to say that you are the most talented and good-looking (ahem*) actress in the entire Indian film industry today?
Do you have any doubts about it? I don't. Just give me some time and my work will speak for itself.

Have you done films like Qasak in Pakistan?
No, after Nazar, Qasak will be another milestone in my career. It's the first time I am doing this kind of character.

You boast such a lot. But do you actually have any offers from Bollywood to back up your claims?
Believe me, I have more than enough.

Most of our actresses and models look way better than her.... i also dont like the way veena malik and nargis look in some movies. I think they look specially bad in the movies. lol. Veena can look better i've been told.

Meera is a nice Person, That much I know from the little time I spent with her. Her Make up wasnt on, so well Cant talk about Beauty ;) She is good looking in a way, and Aish Rai is Overrated I feel.

Meera is a nice Person, That much I know from the little time I spent with her. Her Make up wasnt on, so well Cant talk about Beauty ;) She is good looking in a way, and Aish Rai is Overrated I feel.

Nice person? How so?

Do tell me about your experiance. I usually stay in touch with people who can make me meet with pakistani models.

Nice person? How so?

Do tell me about your experiance. I usually stay in touch with people who can make me meet with pakistani models.
Nice person in the sense, nice and warm without any airs. I have met numerous celebs some are not as nice as her. and why do u want to meet pakistani models? ;) I dont know Pakistani models so you probably wont be in touch with me ;)

no offense to Pakistani or Indian fans, but for some reason i don't find any beauty or even being hot in any Pakistani or Indian babes. Both sux:sick:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom