amina shafaat

b53364cc8558bec7b3097b164e78b0a6.jpg

ee93a090428232562a2a0d66ca912b20.jpg

afac8e702a79ebbaf28cc07780c69455.jpg

0dcad54094e8dfb9a4fb1a8e102d78d1.jpg

57e3d1345d6a1afc635d37b81ecd491e.jpg

c678705f7a851b5b998dce5759bde982.jpg

Ask Will.I.am:lol:

People i'm really sorry for ruining this thread.These were definitely not my intentions and i was voluntarily spending time here:lol:

Its not ruining. Its called adding a new dimension to the thread.

Ruining on the other hand in the english dictionary refers to:

ru·in (rn)
n.
1. Total destruction or disintegration, either physical, moral, social, or economic.
2. A cause of total destruction.
a. The act of destroying totally.
b. A destroyed person, object, or building.
4. The remains of something destroyed, disintegrated, or decayed. Often used in the plural: studied the ruins of ancient Greece.
v. ru·ined, ru·in·ing, ru·ins
v.tr.
1. To destroy completely; demolish.
2. To harm irreparably.
3. To reduce to poverty or bankruptcy.
4. To deprive of chastity.
v.intr.
To fall into ruin.

As u can see this is not the demolition of the thread.

Dimensions117 please forget whatever happened so far and lets not fight anymore.

Agreed. I will not reply to your previous posts though they r interesting ones and i have an urge to do so... instead i will just reply to this one.

I was really feeling sorry for you and wanted you to suffer in life(because of your behaviour).

:woot: Congratulations! So the feeling is mutual? Lets celebrate! :cheers:

Actually I was feeling sorry f4 u because I am sure u were going thru a phase in life, parents shouted at u, freind does'nt like u, angry schoolteacher or sumthing... so u had a mood swing and outpouring of anger and frustration at me. Its something that happens with girls of ur age. Nothing to worry about.

but i have a personal advice to give you.You sound like a Kid.Don't do that.You're a grown man.I have noticed you really like women.And you're so much into them.Learn to respect them as well.It won't let you down trust me.Instead you'll gain twice as much."Offer her a chair" ,, "open her a door" these are some gentleman etiquetts if you learn will never harm you but will help you in the long run.Han bat kero apne friends se jaisey kerte ho ,never mind but if you go around talk to an unknown lady like you did to me ,she'll never like it.
you could say"I'm sorry i didn't get it,please elaborate"
but what you said????ahh well leave it.i hope you understand my point.thank you!

Yes thank you very much for your advice. Next time i'll offer her a chair open a door etc etc.

But you must also understand with that street fighter and female gangster attitude u will get nowhere and u must learn to control your anger. I understand that u have a very difficult life to contend with everyday etc etc but that does'nt mean u cant try?

Also since you have so much advice for the male members of this thread about how they should approach women I will provide some advice on how to approach members of the male community as I find you extremely lacking in this regard. :agree::

How to Talk to Men
Find out what men like and what men love when it comes to conversation. I hope these tips will help you when it comes to dating...
Men like to think they are leading every conversation and most men love it when they think they're in control! Remember this and talking to men becomes easy!!

It is always a good idea to let the man start a topic of conversation and then you can give your womanly insights later and at points throughout the conversation. When giving your opinion it is good if you can put it in such a way as if you are just supporting his view.

Of course most men like talking about themselves, about their jobs or sports they like and these are perfect topics of conversation for a first date. Most men like it if you show an interest in learning more about his job, and if you Keep showing your interest the conversation may stretch for hours! Sports is another popular topic you can talk to a man about, and every man thinks he knows everything about every sport. All you have to do is make it obvious you are talking to an expert. Most men don’t like to talk about relationships, especially if they have experienced bad ones. Avoiding this topic of conversation is probably a good idea on a first date.

A man always loves a woman who laughs at his jokes, so smiling, laughing occasionally and showing that you are enjoying his company will help the conversation take a natural course. Many men and women become very nervous when talking to the opposite sex so be sure try and help him to relax. He may start the conversation with topics just to impress you, but if you give him the chance, and you both start to feel more comfortable in each other's company you should soon be talking about what you both really like.

So talking to men can be as easy, or difficult as you make it, show interest in whatever they are interested in and the conversation comes naturally. Most men don’t like it if they are told they are wrong, so it's sometimes better to make them realize they're wrong by discussing it from another angle. You don’t need to pretend all the time, the guy you are talking too might be really interesting, so just give them a chance!

You could also talk to a counciller if you are having problems. If you want a number a could give you? There r councillers in Lahore too.

Ehh dimension117 I think the little story about "how to treat men" you posted actually goes op for couples I think.
Although not entirely true, might be aswell for women who don't exactly know how to hook up with a guy and really need tips.
Either way, I don't think ilovef16 will benefit from these tips, as the articles basic message is that a female needs to "give in" to the opposite sex, and that's not what ilovef16 is looking for I think or wants, regarding most of her posts, it's rather good to see females with a "street fighter" and "gangster attitude" as you described, it adds an extra punch.
It's good especially for Pakistani women regarding emancipation.
Anyway, i'm staying out of this, you guy/girl should ease it a little and just be friends. ;)

P.S: You're posting some very nice pics, all of them are (Pakistani) beauties, we should be proud of that! :cheers:

Ehh dimension117 I think the little story about "how to treat men" you posted actually goes op for couples I think.
Although not entirely true, might be aswell for women who don't exactly know how to hook up with a guy and really need tips.
Either way, I don't think ilovef16 will benefit from these tips, as the articles basic message is that a female needs to "give in" to the opposite sex, and that's not what ilovef16 is looking for I think or wants, regarding most of her posts, it's rather good to see females with a "street fighter" and "gangster attitude" as you described, it adds an extra punch.
It's good especially for Pakistani women regarding emancipation.
Anyway, i'm staying out of this, you guy/girl should ease it a little and just be friends. ;)

P.S: You're posting some very nice pics, all of them are (Pakistani) beauties, we should be proud of that! :cheers:

Well I could give her advice on how to get to know little boys of her age if she wants... theres a lot of advice for 12-14 years on the net. If she asks for more advice then i will be keen to help her out.

Yes. Though street fighter and gangster attitude does'nt win any freinds it is good in a Pakistani women and I would be waiting to c her put it against some Indians. Proves our women are bold. Good work ILF16! :yahoo:

And of course its also useful as an extra source of entertainment on pdf. :agree:

Mehreen Syed:

8c6dc1a1e88502dc97271b200189b374.jpg

10843ff37a997dd623805ca1ee813ced.jpg

ae568cea83029c2eb9099c610d09b8ed.jpg

Yuck that lipstick in the second one... I hate orange and pink lipstick... why dont they use red or maroon? It looks really good. :disagree:

She can look better. Women look better without their hair curled up like that like in 2nd one....

Its not ruining. Its called adding a new dimension to the thread.

Ruining on the other hand in the english dictionary refers to:

As u can see this is not the demolition of the thread.

Agreed. I will not reply to your previous posts though they r interesting ones and i have an urge to do so... instead i will just reply to this one.

:woot: Congratulations! So the feeling is mutual? Lets celebrate! :cheers:

Actually I was feeling sorry f4 u because I am sure u were going thru a phase in life, parents shouted at u, freind does'nt like u, angry schoolteacher or sumthing... so u had a mood swing and outpouring of anger and frustration at me. Its something that happens with girls of ur age. Nothing to worry about.

Yes thank you very much for your advice. Next time i'll offer her a chair open a door etc etc.

But you must also understand with that street fighter and female gangster attitude u will get nowhere and u must learn to control your anger. I understand that u have a very difficult life to contend with everyday etc etc but that does'nt mean u cant try?

Also since you have so much advice for the male members of this thread about how they should approach women I will provide some advice on how to approach members of the male community as I find you extremely lacking in this regard. :agree::

You could also talk to a counciller if you are having problems. If you want a number a could give you? There r councillers in Lahore too.

Thankyou very much Dimensions117.Unforunately i don't need your advice as you don't mine.However i see you are presuming a lot while counseling.Every thing you said is untrue.
First of all,I don't have a street fighter image because i don't talk to everyone who passes by or the strangers.My parents never shout at me.They are happily married.and Love each other.They never project their anger over their children.
Approach men?? thanks but no thanks.I never dated anyone, never wanted to aproach anyone.Infact I don't believe in a Girlfriend-boyfriend relationship.
what??? I'm outdated??? oh let me be.I'm proud o'myself for protecting my Family's repute all these years.
Its ok if we dont agree with each other.naturally.its been always like that.

Ohh...I forgot to mention that my teachers never shouted at me either! I was a brilliant student in school,college and the university.i have achieved a firstclass first grade throughout my acadmic career:)

People dimension said that I'm a churail and everyone who catches a glance will runway.That was really very funny:rofl:.you have a great sense of humour demi!:lol: I'm laughing at it now.A bit late but it happened!.Happy now?

Last edited:
phir chalo ho gya hai ye ok ab main bhi zara achy se foto le k aya.

Thankyou very much Dimensions117.Unforunately i don't need your advice as you don't mine.However i see you are presuming a lot while counseling.Every thing you said is untrue.
First of all,I don't have a street fighter image because i don't talk to everyone who passes by or the strangers.My parents never shout at me.They are happily married.and Love each other.They never project their anger over their children.

No I like the advice. ILF16 yesterday when i was hanging around "I opened a door", "offered a chair" and offered to give the order while she waited but the girl just thought I was tharki and stared at me for a while and even asked whats wrong. Any advice? And what comes next, dinner by candlelight, kashmiri chai at the cor niche with only me and her looking at the stars and the sound of the waves crashing on the rocks...:smitten:? Ny ideas?

Oh its not professional counseling rather unreliable... For that u need a counselor whose most likely taken psychology or sociology courses in life...

Approach men?? thanks but no thanks.I never dated anyone, never wanted to aproach anyone.Infact I don't believe in a Girlfriend-boyfriend relationship.
what??? I'm outdated??? oh let me be.I'm proud o'myself for protecting my Family's repute all these years.
Its ok if we dont agree with each other.naturally.its been always like that.

No but how to talk to guys generally. R u married? Dont you want to learn how you'll talk to your husband or father or fiance? If you wont be able to talk to your husband he'll run away. It happens here in canada. Divorce rate is very very high... :agree:

Divorce Rates in Canada : Canada Divorce Rate

Ohh...I forgot to mention that my teachers never shouted at me either! I was a brilliant student in school,college and the university.i have achieved a firstclass first grade throughout my acadmic career:)

Perfect student then? Eh? And even done with university too... U must be very old atleast than me. An auntie right? U must be married woman right?

People dimension said that I'm a churail and everyone who catches a glance will runway.That was really very funny:rofl:.you have a great sense of humour demi!:lol: I'm laughing at it now.A bit late but it happened!.Happy now?

Very much so...

No I like the advice. ILF16 yesterday when i was hanging around "I opened a door", "offered a chair" and offered to give the order while she waited but the girl just thought I was tharki and stared at me for a while and even asked whats wrong. Any advice? And what comes next, dinner by candlelight, kashmiri chai at the cor niche with only me and her looking at the stars and the sound of the waves crashing on the rocks...:smitten:? Ny ideas?

Oh its not professional counseling rather unreliable... For that u need a counselor whose most likely taken psychology or sociology courses in life...

No but how to talk to guys generally. R u married? Dont you want to learn how you'll talk to your husband or father or fiance? If you wont be able to talk to your husband he'll run away. It happens here in canada. Divorce rate is very very high... :agree:

Divorce Rates in Canada : Canada Divorce Rate

Perfect student then? Eh? And even done with university too... U must be very old atleast than me. An auntie right? U must be married woman right?

Very much so...

Oh thank God you're out of your "oh I don't get it" syndrome and finally started getting things.great recovery!
but what is this? "out of the frying pan and into the fire??" you started presuming again.:( oh No this is your old habit.Old habits die hard! the wise man is right.the first visitor message you left me was "you must be getting lonely":lol: now that one made me laugh. seriously!
Come On! you wanna win the argument don't you???
this is going down.you'll keep presuming and I'll keep shutting you up,I'll keep giving logical answers to your stupid questions and you'll presume again. you'll practise your routine and I'll do mine.Mine is very energising and makes me feel adorably nice about myself But yours?? oh yours is awfully neurotic and hard unless you're really used to it.
Another thing is you're misbehaving.Don't think that I'll tell you my age.But theres is one thing that I can tell you,i graduated at a very young age and that was an achievement in itself.!
Did I misbehave in the whole conversations or made false assumptions about your personality?? Never!
I told you to respect women because you like them.but Who told you that I want to approach men??I'll be very happy and content with my one and only.
Its just that I was giving you the fact and the irony is, people like you hate facts:(
still think that I can't talk? Remember I'm very strong and believe in myself.and I know how to treat men like you.Bye!

Oh congratulations! You found your type! your soul mate:rofl: you two will get along really well:enjoy:i wish you a wonderful married...err..dating life.

on the contrary! the answer is very simple.she was wondering at your overnight tranformation.and wanted to know who taught you manners.

even though the eyes are a bit weird humaima malik again still looking really gorgeous :smitten:

f7cbab3bf97dc02a467c1fe123acd5d4.jpg

dc931eb6865947b26c7c2103b326eed2.jpg

b8574e84e6bd3bedeb70c4796a04fdd8.jpg

5bc2aaa9ed0d2c4d9b3a603e022c4617.jpg

Back
Top Bottom